Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days a defacto GM! Call the pope AE, get that down on a scroll

has anyone ever heard of the narc hoover?
I remembered it from long ago. AE has tried many different hoover techniques to get Ioan back and now nothing is working she is resorting to utter madness

thirst traps are hoovers
claiming people are sick
Making up lies etc

it’s interesting
Sounds like her alright.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen her call IG mum a bleep and a narc. I could prob find the screen shot but I haven’t had enough coffee yet.
I don't think I have, I've only read others say it. But I've only been watching this for a month so I've missed a lot.

Reactions: 1
So she is only using her phone recently for twitter, but writes a book. She does know that she can do both on her laptop, right? 😂
iYIUCcW.png

I mean movies are fictional stories after all, so 😃

Anyone keeping track of all the names she has for her?

I don't think I have, I've only read others say it. But I've only been watching this for a month so I've missed a lot.
I'd have to search back for this, but basically she tweeted "this bleep is trying to take me down" after she tweeted that Ioan and his mom are conspiring against her or something.

Edit: here it is https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans.16444/post-6271185
hYzNldn.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Plot twist - Gloria is behind the spilt and rumours, slowly driving them all mad until they kill each other and then BOOM she gets their life insurance payouts and whatever else is in the will (leather jackets and crafted shoes?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m looking through my pics for where Alice called IG mum a narc and a bleep. Can’t find it. But I found this 😂. This is for Ioan if he’s lurking at all which I hope he’s not. ...

026EBFEF-AC2E-4A90-AE1E-D7EFF16CCC30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if
1triy8I.png
6LfZthW.png

I like that she calls it our truth and not the truth
EDLhnjA.png

That's in response to the video
ppLkhYH.png

3xxkysP.png

Think she’s calling IG a bleep!
yeah, I thought this too, but generally you call a woman a bleep for an insult

Also back then (in August) she was mostly blaming his mom all the time for whatever reason. Since BW is in the picture she has focused on her. It's funny how somebody who wants to be a poster girl for women choses to mainly attack woman rather than the man.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It was a lil thanksgiving pilgrims hat I think! Mines disappeared 😪
So has mine!

As if
View attachment 886182View attachment 886183
I like that she calls it our truth and not the truth
View attachment 886184
That's in response to the video
View attachment 886185

yeah, I thought this too, but generally you call a woman a bleep for an insult

Also back then (in August) she was mostly blaming his mom all the time for whatever reason. Since BW is in the picture she has focused on her. It's funny how somebody who wants to be a poster girl for women choses to mainly attack woman rather than the man.
Lol “he’s changed his mind and is thinking about it”. Bianca doesn’t read your shite, love! Get over it!

I bet she was attacking his mother because she stood up to her on something or defended her son against the vitriol Alice spews. That’s unforgivable to someone like Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.