Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #16 More embellishments than a pair of Alice Evans Nike trainers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things I would like to say:-

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has a wonderful time xxx

Thank you all for creating new thread and I love the title😂

@Penguin86 I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad you are here and on this forum. Your cat, she is very very cute xxx

I'm posting a pic for penguin and a video of my cat Teddie on his first outing in my back garden. Also my absolute darling girl Tilly, my old lady, who I rescued back in 2008 - we've been through so much together, including a car crash - Tilly sadly lost one of her front legs. That's my mum that you can see and my hideous voice filming x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it's nearly 4pm in LA and most people are having a nice family time, stuffed to the gills with turkey and pumpkin pie.

AE however is doing a tweetstorm, taking the crazy up to 11.

She is trying to wind up BW and IG knowing they look at her rantings. I bet the one about IG changing his mind about divorce cracked them up though. AE is funny but alway accidentally.

I think the latest lie is IG wants to stay married to his Baby Angel but the She Devil bogan is forcing him to get divorced. 🤡
Nah thanksgiving is tomorrow. I think this is the warm up act for whatever crazy she has in store for tomorrow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Another Auckland follower that is constantly posting rubbish to Alice. I can only think that the extended Auckland lock down has addled their brains...

579E5B2C-7EB0-4BFA-9FC6-344516AAC791.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Nah thanksgiving is tomorrow. I think this is the warm up act for whatever crazy she has in store for tomorrow.
It's always Thursday isn't it. Maybe AE will get her pilgrim hat back tomorrow.

So when Gloria told IG that AE wasn't breathing and IG said "Leave her" he knew it was a con job because she did it before. Nice.

Some of the biggest signs of hoovering are threats of self-harm. A manipulative ex will attempt to force you to respond by saying they’re going to hurt themselves unless you answer their texts or calls. They may even threaten to kill themselves.

Gloria is an enabler but I am not going to judge her too harshly. She has bills to pay. Bet she will feature in AE's book.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So it's nearly 4pm in LA and most people are having a nice family time, stuffed to the gills with turkey and pumpkin pie.

AE however is doing a tweetstorm, taking the crazy up to 11.

She is trying to wind up BW and IG knowing they look at her rantings. I bet the one about IG changing his mind about divorce cracked them up though. AE is funny but alway accidentally.

I think the latest lie is IG wants to stay married to his Baby Angel but the She Devil bogan is forcing him to get divorced. 🤡
How sad for the girls & Emma that instead of having a lovely day out with them or doing something nice together she's still spewing bile over SM.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
we
It's always Thursday isn't it. Maybe AE will get her pilgrim hat back tomorrow.

So when Gloria told IG that AE wasn't breathing and IG said "Leave her" he knew it was a con job because she did it before. Nice.

Some of the biggest signs of hoovering are threats of self-harm. A manipulative ex will attempt to force you to respond by saying they’re going to hurt themselves unless you answer their texts or calls. They may even threaten to kill themselves.

Gloria is an enabler but I am not going to judge her too harshly. She has bills to pay. Bet she will feature in AE's book.
wait when did that happen?

Reactions: 4
Happy Thanksgiving to the tattlers who celebrate! 🦃

Thanks for the new thread (y) will come read as and when but life hectic rn. Missing the humour if not so much the drama! 😁

Really hope IG gets home and gets the girls asap!

• Heart
The scream on her though . I am not a fan of the screechy screamers. Makes my ears bleed.
It's also sad because he's just come home from days of travel, and he's made it clear upteen times to Alice that he doesn't want his personal life to be shared on social media, he's seeing his beloved daughters for the first time in months and she couldn't even allow him that precious, private moment. Had to be filmed and shared because SHE wanted it so.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She hates people very similar to herself doesn’t she.

I need to know more about him trying to send her to a mental home. When did this first crop up exactly?
Would hate to break it to her but other people can't send people to mental homes unless they're professionals obviously so it'll be her own actions that get her there 😂

She's definitely been reading on here and attributing what we say to IG. The word "unhinged" in particular is a dead giveaway.
To be fair, it's used frequently in the Daily Mail comments. And yeah, I'm a proud Daily Mail reader... you know, one of those people she says is unbelievably stupid (and yet she chose the Daily Mail to sell her story to).

Oh so it's ok for her to throw the word suicide around but cowardly for someone to actually do it.

Dear Alice,

I am a suicide survivor. I have "died" twice. I lost both my parents when I was 15 in an accident that also left me physically and mentally damaged. I am not a coward. I have fought so damn bloody hard to pick myself back up and put myself together for the past 20 years and sometimes I still want to be dead.
Trigger warning suicide
[/SPOILER]
I'm so sorry you are definitely not a coward it takes guts to pick yourself up from that place and still be standing I think your amazing I've tried a few times to unalive and sometimes there's bitterness that it didn't work but some/most days I'm glad I am here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 886194

Is she taking the absolute piss or what..

Didn't she already threaten to drag the divorce out for years?
I think she’s clinging onto the hope that he doesn’t actually want a divorce after all and he wants to return to her.

Alice sweetie, now pull a chair up and listen. He was repulsed by your behaviour when you were together and that’s why he instigated the divorce. Your behaviour is probably at least 10 times as bad now (I’m feeling generous). Do you think he finds you more attractive now that you’ve upped the repulsive behaviour or less?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You haven't been able to commit/section someone to a mental health facility on your spouses say so for quite some time... What year does Alice actually think it is? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is she living a Victorian period drama fantasy in her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.