Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was planning an all nighter tonight but seen as she looks like she will be a no show again I might just take my sleeping tablet and duck off to bed! Way to ruin a bleeping weekend Malice, I had snacks and everything lined up.
To be honest I was glad of the respite and so is my thumb. I have caught up on life stuff and even managed a little nana nap this afternoon.

She’ll be back with a vengeance once the meds have worn off I’m sure 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am actually proud that she quieted down today, yo. Should I rent Harrow, Liar, Forever, or all of the above? Also I haven’t done a goddamn shred of work today and I predict tomorrow will be the same so y’all better stay up late tonight and share more insight I love it.

View attachment 878726
I believe you will like Forever, followed by Liar and Harrow.

he's enjoying it a bit too much

I detest that little prick!

Reactions: 4
I agree but I also think he must have had an inkling of the reaction it would provoke. Like I've said, I just think it was a bad idea to do it when he couldn't get back to see his kids in person for a few weeks afterwards.
ETA love your username, Rosalind is my favourite Shakespearean heroine (comedy department).
Thanks! She's my favourite too and it's my favourite Shakespearen comedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Def' going to give Liar season 2 a watch, also Forever & Harrow. Maybe Soloman & Gaenor too. All available on Amazon.

Reactions: 2
I watched the first series couldn't get into the second one though
The second series I kept expecting Graham Chapman (RIP) to walk on and say...
monty-python-general-too-silly.jpg

I still watched to the end but when my mum (who enjoyed the first series) said she'd not caught up with the second yet, I told her she had probably done herself a favour.

For UK based tattlers, Hornblower episodes 1-3 are currently on the ITV hub. Episode 4 is on ITV4 in the morning and will probably hit the hub just after. I didn't watch it first time around but am on episode 3 now. Great cast and guest actors including Robert Lindsay, Dennis Lawson and Jamie Bamber. Ioan is well cast as the young, brave and intelligent hero.

Reactions: 9
I have watched all of them. I loved Forever. Was so disappointed when it was cancelled 🙁. Liar is good (he is a convincing creep) & so is Harrow.

Reactions: 4
Those FM ( or in Aussie lingo DropBears) are doing just as much damage if not more damage to AE and her reputation. She thinks they are doing her a great service trolling and stalking for her. But it all comes back on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of the woman who was the man in behind her eyes. The look about her when they finally got married at the end is her all over

Reactions: 3
She makes some very odd physical gestures, I noticed. Odd things with her neck and shoulders, not to mention facial expressions. Looks so strange to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah .... she's not well. On so many levels. Hope she gets help.

ETA FAO ALICE - this is the power of not posting. Look at me, feeling bad for you again 😫

Reactions: 7
Thank duck she stopped tweeting. We all needed a break. But it won't be long before she hits the keys again. 🥴

Nearly the end of another thread. This thing really has a life of it's own. When I first looked at thread #1 it had been active for 2 months and still didn't hit 1000 posts. Almost everyone there was TeaMalice based on their own experiences of heartbreak. How the tables have turned! :ROFLMAO: Anyway I am glad Malice has been exposed for the POS she is. I knew her previous, so her crappy behaviour didn't surprise me in the least. It's funny but if she kept her pie hole shut almost everyone would still be TeaMalice.

AE: I hug my girls EVERY day a thousand times

Physical affection is fine but this sounds very needy.

AE: he was terrified people would think he was anti-trump.

More bullshit. Hollywood / TV is VERY anti-trump. If he was a Trumper it might have affected his career.

AE: Honestly - I think he wants me dead.

Honestly - he probably does and I don't blame him. But that doesn't mean he will order a hit on you.

AE: He BEGGED me to post on social media

He bleeping BEGGED you not to, dumbass.

AE: Warned his wife to modify her behavior? Who told you this? And in what century??

You did. From 2016 - 2020 I would say though it could have been longer.

AE: Hate to think what is going to happen when they try to go out together!

Are you going to put a hit on them??? 🥴

AE: He was nervous. I was the 'strong' one, who soothed him, who held his hand.

LOL but then Baby Angel became the abuser? Pull the other one.

AE: He doesn't want to co-parent.

Eh no, that would be you.

AE: That's why he wants "The Wizard" which is checked by lawyers and any remotely emotional word is marked up as "Conflictual" See why I refuse to use it?

Because you don't want your lies and blackmail threats on the record?

IG is back on Tuesday and I would love her to be placed on a 5150 hold but I doubt it. Gloria should also be fired by IG. She can always get another job but once to agree to "testify" against your employer, you've effectively handed in your notice. Unless Malice would like to use her childhood savings to pay her? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The second series I kept expecting Graham Chapman (RIP) to walk on and say...
View attachment 878778
I still watched to the end but when my mum (who enjoyed the first series) said she'd not caught up with the second yet, I told her she had probably done herself a favour.

For UK based tattlers, Hornblower episodes 1-3 are currently on the ITV hub. Episode 4 is on ITV4 in the morning and will probably hit the hub just after. I didn't watch it first time around but am on episode 3 now. Great cast and guest actors including Robert Lindsay, Dennis Lawson and Jamie Bamber. Ioan is well cast as the young, brave and intelligent hero.
Hornblower is fabulous in every way. I think this is IG’s best acting. And Jamie Bamber is adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I apologise if this has been posted, but can anyone believe this tit? It's mind boggling.
Oh come on, this is ridiculous. She's gonna go on that show on Monday and they'll be fawning all over her. I can't believe she's getting away with this!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thank duck she stopped tweeting. We all needed a break. But it won't be long before she hits the keys again. 🥴

Nearly the end of another thread. This thing really has a life of it's own. When I first looked at thread #1 it had been active for 2 months and still didn't hit 1000 posts. Almost everyone there was TeaMalice based on their own experiences of heartbreak. How the tables have turned! :ROFLMAO: Anyway I am glad Malice has been exposed for the POS she is. I knew her previous, so her crappy behaviour didn't surprise me in the least. It's funny but if she kept her pie hole shut almost everyone would still be TeaMalice.

AE: I hug my girls EVERY day a thousand times

Physical affection is fine but this sounds very needy.

AE: he was terrified people would think he was anti-trump.

More bullshit. Hollywood / TV is VERY anti-trump. If he was a Trumper it might have affected his career.

AE: Honestly - I think he wants me dead.

Honestly - he probably does and I don't blame him. But that doesn't mean he will order a hit on you.

AE: He BEGGED me to post on social media

He bleeping BEGGED you not to, dumbass.

AE: Warned his wife to modify her behavior? Who told you this? And in what century??

You did. From 2016 - 2020 I would say though it could have been longer.

AE: Hate to think what is going to happen when they try to go out together!

Are you going to put a hit on them??? 🥴

AE: He was nervous. I was the 'strong' one, who soothed him, who held his hand.

LOL but then Baby Angel became the abuser? Pull the other one.

AE: He doesn't want to co-parent.

Eh no, that would be you.

AE: That's why he wants "The Wizard" which is checked by lawyers and any remotely emotional word is marked up as "Conflictual" See why I refuse to use it?

Because you don't want your lies and blackmail threats on the record?

IG is back on Tuesday and I would love her to be placed on a 5150 hold but I doubt it. Gloria should also be fired by IG. She can always get another job but once to agree to "testify" against your employer, you've effectively handed in your notice. Unless Malice would like to use her childhood savings to pay her? :ROFLMAO:
You just made a very good point. Alice has severed the relationship between Gloria and IG now . She has made Gloria unemployable by IG. What an absolute fking idiot. She potentially lost Gloria her job for her.

Anyone know who this is from the photo ?
Lupine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.