Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we Actually have no idea what was or wasn’t done before the photo was posted. Only the ramblings of an old soak who has shown herself to be a compulsive liar
This. I also think it’s a little yikes to imply that a narcissist’s victim is at fault for the narc losing their tit. It’s too victim blame-y for me.

Reactions: 10
Fuckssake guys, I've got something like 60 pages to read, I cannae do it!!

Is it the full moon? Not only has Chaz and Lozza broke up (if they can't make it, nobody can) 😬 and Alice HAS STOPPED TWEETING.

They say bad things happen in threes, what's next?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Is it the full moon? Not only has Chaz and Lozza broke up (if they can't make it, nobody can) 😬 and Alice HAS STOPPED TWEETING.

What’s Chaz and Lozza?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s all been a Joaquin Phoenix-style prank for film footage and they’ll make the film and finally become the rich and famous they’d always hoped for and the ‘Hollywood fairytale’ Lorraine falsely described them as and they’ll live happily ever after with Bianca in a granny annex at ther home getting bit parts in Grey’s Anatomy…………. Maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He gets back on Tuesday? Is this legit? Another nanna nap and almost 10 pages have gone by.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s Chaz and Lozza?
Lauren Goodger and Charles Drury (who will probably do a kiss-and-tell, like he did with Katie Price).

Reactions: 4
I think she’s too vain not to expose herself. Most of the tattle detectives would suss her instantly. She’s reading though, she’s attributing stuff to EssieMay that she never said on Twitter.
That I never said ANYWHERE! And why me? Is it cause I mentioned I live in Qld?
Cos Qld is a big state and I haven't even visited Brisbane in the last 4 years.

Okay, I blame you people. I'm now knee deep in Kylie on YouTube. Latest appearance on Jools Holland...how the feck is this woman 53??
Kylie Minogue Kylie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not trying to be mean but how can someone age that much in four years? She looks to be in her sixties!
It's very sad but if she had aged but was delightful, I think IG may have remained (perhaps with some on set dalliance). I strongly believe it is her behaviour that has sent him away, even if she'll never accept that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's very sad but if she had aged but was delightful, I think IG may have remained (perhaps with some on set dalliance). I strongly believe is her behaviour that has sent him away.
Pierce Broson's wife has gained weight (she is still beautiful) and has had some health issues. He seem to be very loyal and loving towards her. I 100% think AE's behaviour is why IG no longer loves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pierce Broson's wife has gained weight (she is still beautiful) and has had some health issues. He seem to be very loyal and loving towards her. I 100% think AE's behaviour is why IG no longer loves her.
Oh def. They did seem to be very happy together for a while but over time as her behaviours worsened anyone would have got jack of it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.