Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You send this while I have my foot swathed in bandages? If I have a nightmare it’s on you!
I could never live in Australia as I hate hate hate snakes! bleeping Hell in a hand basket! 😱😱😱😱
Sorry! That one's a tree snake so nothing to worry about.

I can tell you some real life stories if you'd like? The 6 foot brown snake in the laundry. The tree snake coming up out of the shower drain, while I was showering. Both my own real life stories. Alice Evans doesn't scare me!!!!!!

On that note, Bianca grew up in Cairns so AE prob doesn't scare her either. They have giant pythons up there, that can squeeze the life out of you if they get inside your home (and some do). And crocodiles, sometimes in suburbia. And sharks off the beaches.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Fm’s arguing amongst themselves aren’t any better. Slagging us off while sending her “evidence” and tipping her over the edge (only figuratively I hope). The funniest part of that is she gives zero fs about them and never will. They genuinely think they’re her friends. Laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I can tell you some real life stories if you'd like? The 6 foot brown snake in the laundry. The tree snake coming up out of the shower drain, while I was showering. Both my own real life stories. Alice Evans doesn't scare me!!!!!!

On that note, Bianca grew up in Cairns so AE prob doesn't scare her either. They have giant pythons up there, that can squeeze the life out of you if they get inside your home (and some do). And crocodiles, sometimes in suburbia. And sharks off the beaches.
A brown snake? Those things are venomous, heck almost every creature over there is!
The harmless tree snake will get no free passes from me! 😱
And those damn huge pythons would keep me up at night with worry. I reckon BW isn’t scared of AE.

Reactions: 5

I know this isn’t too different from rattlesnakes in laundry or against curbs or under cars; coyotes; bears in backyards; sharks off our coast; black widows; brown widows; desert recluses; scorpions etc that we get in LA/Southern California but a snake coming up a shower drain? No no no burn everything down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's very sad but if she had aged but was delightful, I think IG may have remained (perhaps with some on set dalliance). I strongly believe it is her behaviour that has sent him away, even if she'll never accept that!
Yip I think so too

Holy smokes that is truly nasty. I have a really bad bad fear for those things. Not been to Australia, but would love to, was offered a job there in my very late teens. However now I really think no way, if even a possibility of a you know what doing that. Can you ever completely -----proof a home??

Just a reminder about Australia guys.
View attachment 878859
OMG that really really scares me, no joking saying it, seeing it, thinking it puts me off eating for hours, I know that's "sad" but I can't eat fish either, as all I hear in my head is "------ ------ ------" I know it's pathetic

Last edited:
Are the FM having a fight?
Funnily enough I’m getting so much more done not getting distracted by Alice’s loon. It’s great.

Reactions: 9
Excuse me Marmite I'm not married
Neither am I and never have been! (And my ex partner can duck off with his pleading to be FB friends. I ended it for a reason.) IG would be too much of a toyboy for me even if he were my type. I'm more concerned that Malice has finally completely cracked and all the bile and rage is oozing out around the house, endangering the three Es.

About the only thing I'm smug about is that my written English is better than that of Marmite. One g in smug, dear, and plural nouns like marrieds don't have an apostrophe. Tsk tsk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh def. They did seem to be very happy together for a while but over time as her behaviours worsened anyone would have got jack of it.
Her behaviour would probably have got even worse when she knew in herself her physical appearance was changing

I don't think the Marmite Jar likes us very much. I'm crushed.

Hey Marmite Jar - why are we the only ones concerned by Alice's lack of tweets. Aren't you her bestie, shouldn't you be worried?
Hi Marmite Jar - waving!!!

I honestly think Alice has either been hit with a ban, or sadly is pulling an attention seeking ploy, we are concerned of course, but she has done this before. Possibly her FM's (hi marmite jar) are too thick to notice any potential for alarm and they won't be aware? She's done this before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I saw a pic of BW at Palm Cove at Sunset and my first thought - oh holy hell look out for the crocs. I have been there a few times and I’m on crocodile watch the whole time 🤣. Forget the bloody snakes.
In saying that I have being doing a lot of bush walks Northern NSW Coast. Every time a damn lizard jumps across the track I scream like a baby.

Reactions: 6
I'm a very single 35 year old that feels about 60. The only love i get is from my cat. When she's not farting in my face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.