Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree with everything what you wrote.

I said previously, you can guide a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink it - This, the case with some people, it’s an arrogance within themselves that they know better & will always know betters there is no bend.

In terms of finances (I am unsure of theres so I couldn’t comment) but I will say lay off the Cafe gratitude subscriptions and go to Trader Joe’s or Ralph’s.

Hollywood or rather LA is smoke and mirrors & I think maybe AE has over embellished their “Hollywood” life when it fact it looks pretty standard for an actor or IG listing. No shade there.
It’s not a sprawling mansion by any means, but obviously seeing a pool in a home (when the majority of folk in U.K. don’t as a rule) gives the impression of something else.
LA is expensive (I’m still reeling after paying nearly £7 for a coffee from Erewhon - Gratitude isn’t too expensive for a meal, but it’s subscription is)

At some point in life, you have to pivot - and for a lot of actors that’s what they have to do or change direction by directing etc … but AE wasn’t an actress that was even known as character (she sees herself as a leading lady, she’s not and never was - sorry, but this is a fact) and unless you did something exceptional - then it’s hard to comeback even just as a jobbing actor.

Aside from her behaviour, she is intelligent and maybe a writer or something … (scrawling I hate BW like Bart Simpsons at the start on the show)

EGO is a huge part of the entertainment industry (in certain roles Acting, Directing, certain Screenwriters) and they expect their egos to be feathered and fluffed on a daily basis - by whom it doesn’t matter - just carry on feathering and fluffing the ego - the Twitter sycophants are the fluffers & in turn they think the wife of a b list actor is there friend because she nonchalantly told them she loved them after giving her any information that suits the narrative she wished to pursue.
I've noticed that AE-types in ordinary life behave as if they're in a movie and regard the rest of us as 'extras'. They write, direct and star in their own movie. They seem to believe that when they leave a room, everyone else in that room ceases to exist. They have their fluffers too, until their favoured ones disobey or displease them, at which point they're kicked out and defamed. The ordinary-life AE types are all about themselves and their dramas. They force those around them to choose sides. They turn everyone against each other. They remind me of bicycle wheels -- in the centre or hub of the wheel sits the AE-type while around them are the spokes. The hub is never happier that when telling Spoke One that all the other spokes hate them, are laughing about them, etc. Spoke One, destroyed and confused, spirals into depression. Then the hub says the same to Spoke Two. Then to Spoke Three. All around the wheel. Friendships and trust are destroyed forever. The spokes avoid all the other spokes in the belief no one likes them. Lifelong friendships, relationships, colleagues are ruined. The hub sits in the centre like a fat spider, exulting in the misery they cause. Then off to create another wheel to destroy. AE-types are all about destruction. They hate with a passion anyone who's achieved anything, or has simply been complimented for something. They are driven mad by happy families, happy couples, happy marriages. They cannot bear for happiness to exist. But they're very skilled at portraying the opposite of what they are and have a talent for charming people before destroying them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Alice Evans: Let bogans be bogans

(let bygones by bygones…geddit?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Yep this one and marmite jar (gavlar)
I don’t think I read the main FM comments too much but the person that winds the ever living tit out of me is RDinLondon. God I can not stand her. She just doesn’t stop arguing useless points then when she can’t she puts up a stupid giphy, like that proves your point.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever AE does or doesn’t do now I will never ever like or respect her. Just from the way she looks down on people, calls them names, disses their looks, their social standing, their weight, plus the disgusting way she’s obsessed with IG makes me ill. To the point of putting her beautiful daughters last. As a mother I would die before I did that.
I agree. What have they learned about being strong from Alice? the first time their hearts are broken will be bad enough without remembering Alice's example of being dumped.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Whatever AE does or doesn’t do now I will never ever like or respect her. Just from the way she looks down on people, calls them names, disses their looks, their social standing, their weight, plus the disgusting way she’s obsessed with IG makes me ill. To the point of putting her beautiful daughters last. As a mother I would die before I did that.
Many AE-types willfully destroy their daughters

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Was planning an all nighter tonight but seen as she looks like she will be a no show again I might just take my sleeping tablet and duck off to bed! Way to ruin a bleeping weekend Malice, I had snacks and everything lined up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Many AE-types willfully destroy their daughters
Despite everything they went through to get their daughters, in that photo someone posted of Ioan holding newborn Ella Alice seems more concerned about making sure Ioan is firmly attached to her as her possession than her baby. I wonder if she saw the children as something that would forever tie them together - and in her mind that he could never leave now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When I was looking at Kyles twitter I saw this. Which I must have missed.

D200A694-9F01-4D89-BFAC-7FED76574C8E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I've noticed that AE-types in ordinary life behave as if they're in a movie and regard the rest of us as 'extras'. They write, direct and star in their own movie. They seem to believe that when they leave a room, everyone else in that room ceases to exist. They have their fluffers too, until their favoured ones disobey or displease them, at which point they're kicked out and defamed. The ordinary-life AE types are all about themselves and their dramas. They force those around them to choose sides. They turn everyone against each other. They remind me of bicycle wheels -- in the centre or hub of the wheel sits the AE-type while around them are the spokes. The hub is never happier that when telling Spoke One that all the other spokes hate them, are laughing about them, etc. Spoke One, destroyed and confused, spirals into depression. Then the hub says the same to Spoke Two. Then to Spoke Three. All around the wheel. Friendships and trust are destroyed forever. The spokes avoid all the other spokes in the belief no one likes them. Lifelong friendships, relationships, colleagues are ruined. The hub sits in the centre like a fat spider, exulting in the misery they cause. Then off to create another wheel to destroy. AE-types are all about destruction. They hate with a passion anyone who's achieved anything, or has simply been complimented for something. They are driven mad by happy families, happy couples, happy marriages. They cannot bear for happiness to exist. But they're very skilled at portraying the opposite of what they are and have a talent for charming people before destroying them
I know a few of these people. But everything you say is spot on 👏

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I read the main FM comments too much but the person that winds the ever living tit out of me is RDinLondon. God I can not stand her. She just doesn’t stop arguing useless points then when she can’t she puts up a stupid giphy, like that proves your point.
YES! I wasn't quite awake and thought she'd come on in here in the last thread and also muddled her name.. I did try to apologise for my mistake but the thread had been closed by then

Reactions: 3
I am actually proud that she quieted down today, yo. Should I rent Harrow, Liar, Forever, or all of the above? Also I haven’t done a goddamn shred of work today and I predict tomorrow will be the same so y’all better stay up late tonight and share more insight I love it.

913CD13C-62AD-4271-A51A-8CA6DFCFE308.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.