Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creme de la Mer, when you're unemployed? With no obvious benefit either? No wonder IG was worried about money. She'd be better off with Astral like the Queen, so much richer than AE and has aged so much better as regards her skin.

Reactions: 18
It’s ok we are all well aware that they make statements with zero proof or evidence and pass it off as facts. It’s what they do.

Reactions: 11
I know this isn’t too different from rattlesnakes in laundry or against curbs or under cars; coyotes; bears in backyards; sharks off our coast; black widows; brown widows; desert recluses; scorpions etc that we get in LA/Southern California but a snake coming up a shower drain? No no no burn everything down.
A few months later a local had one in their toilet. Shall I try and find the photo? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Holy smokes that is truly nasty. I have a really bad bad fear for those things. Not been to Australia, but would love to, was offered a job there in my very late teens. However now I really think no way, if even a possibility of a you know what doing that. Can you ever completely -----proof a home??
Haven't had a snake in this house. Shower grates are too small for them to get all the way in, this one was just trying to get through and I keep stepping on something strange on the shower floor. And it was so hot that night I'd left the room light off so only had muted light from the next room. Seriously in towns you have a very low chance of anything happening, though of course it can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read a gross story about a snake biting a man's genitals when he sat on a toilet in south Africa :eek: his penis rotted 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It makes me laugh that FM is saying we are losing our tit, where exactly are we losing our tit? Most of us have shown concern and said we hope she is okay, other than that we are having a laugh and making jokes about getting more work done/not being distracted etc. Honestly her wee followers talk so much tit.

Reactions: 19
Another widow here 🙋‍♀️ I will confess I find IG engaging as an actor but not as a 'snack'. I grew up many years ago!

To be honest hadn't given IG a second thought until AE went postal. Had not see Hornblower, 102 Dalmations, have always actively avoided Titantic and superhero movies. Did see Horrible Bosses, enjoyed the wetwork scene but did not recognize it was a cameo by someone known for other things.

The first thing I can actively remember seeing him in is Liar. I thought he was a good villian, but also thought he was a bit 'moustache twirling' in the sequel.

As mentioned earlier, I am enjoying Hornblower. I do question how much AEs overbearing personality has affected his career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Another widow here 🙋‍♀️ I will confess I find IG engaging as an actor but not as a 'snack'. I grew up many years ago!

To be honest hadn't given IG a second thought until AE went postal. Had not see Hornblower, 102 Dalmations, have always actively avoided Titantic and superhero movies. Did see Horrible Bosses, enjoyed the wetwork scene but did not recognize it was a cameo by someone known for other things.

The first thing I can actively remember seeing him in is Liar. I thought he was a good villian, thought he was a bit 'moustache twirling' in the sequel.

As mentioned earlier, I am enjoying Hornblower. I do question how much AEs overbearing personality has affected his career.
I keep seeing people mentioning things he was in and I'm thinking "oh was he in that". Like San Andreas. Was he the crappy boyfriend who got squashed by falling debris?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing people mentioning things he was in and I'm thinking "oh was he in that". Like San Andreas. Was he the crappy boyfriend who got squashed by falling debris?
Yep he is. I only learnt this recently too

Seems the low ranking FM are fighting to see who can get the furthest up AE's butt

Reactions: 9
Yes. Blink & you'd miss him. But I guess Kylie also had a minor part

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looking at those threads and the story about flirting in the hotel bar in Australia was linked (was discussed last thread) - but they said it happened in 2016 so can’t have been him! I wonder who it was?

Lauren Goodger and Charles Drury (who will probably do a kiss-and-tell, like he did with Katie Price).
Thank you! I have somehow never heard of either of them. I have heard of Katie Price at least so I’m not completely out of the loop 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes. Blink & you'd miss him. But I guess Kylie also had a minor part
Was she the ex wife of the crappy boyfriend? They went to lunch and she fell off the side of the nonexistent building? I'm seriously going to have to watch that movie again.

But I had also never heard of Tattle Life until this tit show. And I only heard of them through Daily Mail. God, I live a sheltered life.

Reactions: 7
Was she the ex wife of the crappy boyfriend? They went to lunch and she fell off the side of the nonexistent building? I'm seriously going to have to watch that movie again.
Yeah she was only in it for a few minutes. Though I thought she was his sister...now I'm not sure 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Attachments

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter what Ioan did- her reaction, and what she is doing to the people around her, is enough of a signal that she does not react rationally. The use of words to describe the new girlfriend, constant suggestions of Ioan engaging in illegal activity, all of this is nothing but revenge, serving no other purpose. literally, be damned what gets in her way, because revenge is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.