Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google says Foreign Object Debris. But Fathers of Daughters makes WAY more sense.
It used to be Friend of Dorothy years ago when I first used celebrity gossip forums.

Showing my age now - and how the internet has changed - nobody cares about celebrities in the closet anymore :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it's because she's terrified and desperate. Insecure financially especially. A fantasist. Everything's crashed for her -- her age, dreams and expectations. Children probably giving her side-eye and the household help also. Friends hiding. No means of support. Poverty staring her in the face. And her mainstay, IG, has finally walked off. All on top of her fragile mental health

When a woman who's accustomed to being described as 'stunning' allows herself to be seen in her current condition, it means she's lost what little pride she had. It's dreadful to witness. But if you or I were able to magically transport ourselves to her living-room to help her, she would suck us into her maw or spit at us if we failed to confirm her twisted version of reality. She's all or nothing and is her own worst enemy. Many of us have known people like her. Awful to say, but they are parasites
I completely agree with everything what you wrote.

I said previously, you can guide a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink it - This, the case with some people, it’s an arrogance within themselves that they know better & will always know betters there is no bend.

In terms of finances (I am unsure of theres so I couldn’t comment) but I will say lay off the Cafe gratitude subscriptions and go to Trader Joe’s or Ralph’s.

Hollywood or rather LA is smoke and mirrors & I think maybe AE has over embellished their “Hollywood” life when it fact it looks pretty standard for an actor or IG listing. No shade there.
It’s not a sprawling mansion by any means, but obviously seeing a pool in a home (when the majority of folk in U.K. don’t as a rule) gives the impression of something else.
LA is expensive (I’m still reeling after paying nearly £7 for a coffee from Erewhon - Gratitude isn’t too expensive for a meal, but it’s subscription is)

At some point in life, you have to pivot - and for a lot of actors that’s what they have to do or change direction by directing etc … but AE wasn’t an actress that was even known as character (she sees herself as a leading lady, she’s not and never was - sorry, but this is a fact) and unless you did something exceptional - then it’s hard to comeback even just as a jobbing actor.

Aside from her behaviour, she is intelligent and maybe a writer or something … (scrawling I hate BW like Bart Simpsons at the start on the show)

EGO is a huge part of the entertainment industry (in certain roles Acting, Directing, certain Screenwriters) and they expect their egos to be feathered and fluffed on a daily basis - by whom it doesn’t matter - just carry on feathering and fluffing the ego - the Twitter sycophants are the fluffers & in turn they think the wife of a b list actor is there friend because she nonchalantly told them she loved them after giving her any information that suits the narrative she wished to pursue.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd do that.. But I think my knees would break before the end of the first day with the amount of coffee I make 🍑🍑🍑
Yeah I got DOMS just *thinking* about this haha
Off topic but it's been pretty quiet and we have moved on to talking about squats. My husband just bought me a Dyson hairdryer and I love it.
Fab aren’t they?! I had a GHD one but it felt like being in a wind tunnel. I also just did the squat thing whilst brushing my teeth. By the time this saga is over, my ass will be immaculate.
Was feeling a bit tit today, but honestly this thread is great and never fails to make me laugh, full of hilarious and lovely people ❤
Sorry if that comes across a touch… disingenuous 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s hiding in the bushes outside the airport, or she’s in the bushes outside his house if he’s landed already, those are the only 2 scenarios that make sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s still scrolling through the DM comments hoping to find another nice one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm flipping between trying to watch a crime series in Icelandic - which is very hard to do when I'm looking at my phone more than I am the subtitles - and writing verses 6-12 of my Malice Christmas carol.
Thinking I may go back to watching Harrow in solidarity of IG though - I can't remember if I finished the first season or not 🤔😬
I was attempting to watch Tiger King season 2 the other night at the same time as read the thread. Tiger King lost because it was a busy night :ROFLMAO:
ETA: I do standing crunches sometimes when I'm making a cuppa or doing my teeth. I can't do squats because of my knees so my bum will have to look after itself.🍑 😬

It's still midday over in Maliceland isn't it? With any luck she's might have taken the girls out. Unlikely but it would be a nice break for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do 20 Squats every time you wait for a kettle to boil, or brush your teeth …. I promise within a month of this tweak you will notice the difference 🧅🧅.

(I was looking for Bun Emojis but there’s doesn’t appear to be any, so these onions recreate the desired effect)

I think to do that, she would have people being understanding to her behaviour - but it would have to be genuine, not a PR driven statement otherwise it would fall apart.
🍑 This one? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s hiding in the bushes outside the airport, or she’s in the bushes outside his house if he’s landed already, those are the only 2 scenarios that make sense to me.
She’s probably completely knackered, she can’t have had much sleep over the last few weeks. Hopefully she is having some quality time with her kids.

Reactions: 10
Just enjoying reading the FMs stuff. Oh no a man flirted. If it was a female flirting it'd be ok.
Screenshot_20211120-215043_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree. And it would be a great example for her kids to say ‘I made a terrible mistake. I was hurt. Let me fix it’. Part of me is still hoping she is able to see how crazy this whole thing is and how damaging for her daughters and stop it.
Whatever AE does or doesn’t do now I will never ever like or respect her. Just from the way she looks down on people, calls them names, disses their looks, their social standing, their weight, plus the disgusting way she’s obsessed with IG makes me ill. To the point of putting her beautiful daughters last. As a mother I would die before I did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did I read in the previous thread something regarding Alice flirting with someone on Twitter a few years ago ? And then being outed ??
I lost my place in the threads and couldn’t decipher. Can anyone elaborate ?? Xx

Reactions: 5
Did I read in the previous thread something regarding Alice flirting with someone on Twitter a few years ago ? And then being outed ??
I lost my place in the threads and couldn’t decipher. Can anyone elaborate ?? Xx
Alice has admitted in the last week that she has had crushes on more than a few other men while being married to IG. BUT she never acted on them. Seriously there is thinking another man is attractive but then having a crush on them is another thing entirely.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.