Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do 20 Squats every time you wait for a kettle to boil, or brush your teeth …. I promise within a month of this tweak you will notice the difference 🧅🧅.

(I was looking for Bun Emojis but there’s doesn’t appear to be any, so these onions recreate the desired effect)

I think to do that, she would have people being understanding to her behaviour - but it would have to be genuine, not a PR driven statement otherwise it would fall apart.
I think this is the one 🍑 rather than onions 🧅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do 20 Squats every time you wait for a kettle to boil, or brush your teeth …. I promise within a month of this tweak you will notice the difference 🧅🧅.

(I was looking for Bun Emojis but there’s doesn’t appear to be any, so these onions recreate the desired effect)

I think to do that, she would have people being understanding to her behaviour - but it would have to be genuine, not a PR driven statement otherwise it would fall apart.
I'd do that.. But I think my knees would break before the end of the first day with the amount of coffee I make 🍑🍑🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikes. I just looked up #teamAlice on Twitter. It turns out she shares a hashtag with weirdos in a bondage group and even they are more popular. This hasn’t really gone well for her has it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, you’re right. I meant a genuine change on her part. I understand though that chances are slim.

Reactions: 2
I think the majority on this thread don’t wish ill on AE, but that being said her behaviour doesn’t make her likeable at all. We can all establish she’s hurt, it’s understandable but the inability to accept it & the lacking of any accountability in the situation are prolonging the mess.

I think unless she does a full Mea Culpa on this matter, I can’t see her recovering from it.

The meanness, the nastiness, the vitriolic anger directed in way to cause as much collateral damage as possible in such a public way … is out there forever now.

Kids have phones, and kids are extremely tech savvy - it won’t be long, if not already these kids will read what there mother wrote and what she said about there father to strangers on social media.

Imagine if every person carried on like this when there partner ended the relationship … I know the “In” thing is to normalise everything, but acting like this isn’t normal and the people saying it is, well that speaks volumes.
I think it's because she's terrified and desperate. Insecure financially especially. A fantasist. Everything's crashed for her -- her age, dreams and expectations. Children probably giving her side-eye and the household help also. Friends hiding. No means of support. Poverty staring her in the face. And her mainstay, IG, has finally walked off. All on top of her fragile mental health

When a woman who's accustomed to being described as 'stunning' allows herself to be seen in her current condition, it means she's lost what little pride she had. It's dreadful to witness. But if you or I were able to magically transport ourselves to her living-room to help her, she would suck us into her maw or spit at us if we failed to confirm her twisted version of reality. She's all or nothing and is her own worst enemy. Many of us have known people like her. Awful to say, but they are parasites

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yikes. I just looked up #teamAlice on Twitter. It turns out she shares a hashtag with weirdos in a bondage group and even they are more popular. This hasn’t really gone well for her has it.
I decided to Google Team Alive just for shits n giggles...
This image result looks creepily familiar 😂
11-twilight-eclipse.jpg

It's the eyes... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Agree

He's smiling with his head down, concentrating on his little cup of coffee/icecream. Not even glancing at the woman beside him. Not man-spreading -- the opposite in fact. Just a happy smile. If that photo was intended to announce anything, it couldn't look more innocent. And gee, he's allowed to smile and sit next to someone of the opposite sex. Probably the first time in decades that he hasn't had a certain gloating female's arm around his neck
Or rather talons in his neck! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I am now taken by the onion emoji - most likely the novelty as I haven’t used it before.

Start with 10, then gradually build. It’s a mini time filler & I promise it works. I am a lazy fit person.
I do this! I have one of those 2 minute timer toothbrushes. Twice a day is 28 minutes- easy 1/2 hour of stretches/excercises.

Reactions: 3
Pamela Reif's bubble butt workout on YouTube (y)😃

See what happens when it's quiet, I just start talking about butts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic but it's been pretty quiet and we have moved on to talking about squats. My husband just bought me a Dyson hairdryer and I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

They say you are judged by the company you keep 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic but it's been pretty quiet and we have moved on to talking about squats. My husband just bought me a Dyson hairdryer and I love it.
I'm flipping between trying to watch a crime series in Icelandic - which is very hard to do when I'm looking at my phone more than I am the subtitles - and writing verses 6-12 of my Malice Christmas carol.
Thinking I may go back to watching Harrow in solidarity of IG though - I can't remember if I finished the first season or not 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe I'm sitting here concerned about the welfare of the children of some Z list actress simply because said actress hasn't tweeted in 24 hours 😂😬. Social media is so destructive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.