Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #13 Consciously uncoupled from reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pace these threads go at, even when AE is quiet! I'm now three threads behind on Jack Monroe.

I really hope that Alice has been forced to get help for her mental health problems or, alternatively, has been legally silenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Usually it’s a cause for a serious eye roll when men claim that they have a crazy ex, but sometimes, just sometimes, there’s an Alice isn’t there. As Bianca Wallace is now well aware!

This is a really good point. That caption has been puzzling me too, because from what I can tell he really loves those girls and wouldn’t set out to intentionally hurt them like that. Hmmm..
I just think it was a passive aggressive dig at Alice and her stupid Insta posts about getting him to smile.

Edit- Dig (not dog). Managed to fix this one in time. My typos are awful this morning but oddly fitting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all, what’s the update from your side of the world? Looks like she has been handed a STFU order?

Reactions: 13
cant delete messages here. Also with moderation her little army and her would be toothless since they usually restore to insults when they are losing an argument.

she did went on a weeks long rant about us on twitter though. When she is bored again she will come back to us in no time :p

the screenshots she shared on twitter of us showed a like/reply button so she possibly has an account here lol
Are those screenshots still around

Reactions: 2
Some commenters have said it was cruel to do that to his children. I don't see any evidence of him being either cruel or even just disengaged like Alice is. And the caption was neither here nor there. It was a very low key 'announcement'. BUT it does sound almost child-like and so it occurred to me that maybe it was his girls he was aiming it at, as well as Alice (she who does not get it).
Agree

He's smiling with his head down, concentrating on his little cup of coffee/icecream. Not even glancing at the woman beside him. Not man-spreading -- the opposite in fact. Just a happy smile. If that photo was intended to announce anything, it couldn't look more innocent. And gee, he's allowed to smile and sit next to someone of the opposite sex. Probably the first time in decades that he hasn't had a certain gloating female's arm around his neck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some commenters have said it was cruel to do that to his children. I don't see any evidence of him being either cruel or even just disengaged like Alice is. And the caption was neither here nor there. It was a very low key 'announcement'. BUT it does sound almost child-like and so it occurred to me that maybe it was his girls he was aiming it at, as well as Alice (she who does not get it).
If he hadn't discussed it with his children before hand then I whole heartedly agree with everyone else, especially with the caption. I can't see it was aimed at the kids, more for AE. I guess we just don't know x

Reactions: 3
She sure did! I’ve been pondering her very sudden, very rapid weight gain and it may be due to all these meds (plus gallons of wine?).

And all of us would TOTALLY sympathise - save for her fiendish attacks on all other women that oppose her views/actions. So horrendous.
She admitted that she can’t stop eating and has a habit of binging on everything. Food, booze, ?

Reactions: 5
I think the majority on this thread don’t wish ill on AE, but that being said her behaviour doesn’t make her likeable at all. We can all establish she’s hurt, it’s understandable but the inability to accept it & the lacking of any accountability in the situation are prolonging the mess.

I think unless she does a full Mea Culpa on this matter, I can’t see her recovering from it.

The meanness, the nastiness, the vitriolic anger directed in way to cause as much collateral damage as possible in such a public way … is out there forever now.

Kids have phones, and kids are extremely tech savvy - it won’t be long, if not already these kids will read what there mother wrote and what she said about there father to strangers on social media.

Imagine if every person carried on like this when there partner ended the relationship … I know the “In” thing is to normalise everything, but acting like this isn’t normal and the people saying it is, well that speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay, I blame you people. I'm now knee deep in Kylie on YouTube. Latest appearance on Jools Holland...how the feck is this woman 53??

• Haha
too much information

Three weeks ago that poster specified it and said it was 2017 while he was filming Harrow and the TMI was about his marriage problems

Anyone could have come up with that story. Although I’m not saying they did. Why wave him over if you are married in the first place?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You know what I'm curious about, given the war she's waging on Twitter, I wonder why she hasn't joined here to attack us all. Maybe because she has no allies? But she could have created them or encouraged her loyal followers to come and post here too. Not that I want to tempt fate or anything!
I think she’s too vain not to expose herself. Most of the tattle detectives would suss her instantly. She’s reading though, she’s attributing stuff to EssieMay that she never said on Twitter.

Reactions: 6
She's either:

a) been told to STFU (officially)

b) disappeared on purpose to make everyone worry about her (classic narc trick).

Reactions: 18
I think the majority on this thread don’t wish ill on AE, but that being said her behaviour doesn’t make her likeable at all. We can all establish she’s hurt, it’s understandable but the inability to accept it & the lacking of any accountability in the situation are prolonging the mess.

I think unless she does a full Mea Culpa on this matter, I can’t see her recovering from it.

The meanness, the nastiness, the vitriolic anger directed in way to cause as much collateral damage as possible in such a public way … is out there forever now.

Kids have phones, and kids are extremely tech savvy - it won’t be long, if not already these kids will read what there mother wrote and what she said about there father to strangers on social media.

Imagine if every person carried on like this when there partner ended the relationship … I know the “In” thing is to normalise everything, but acting like this isn’t normal and the people saying it is, well that speaks volumes.
I totally agree. And it would be a great example for her kids to say ‘I made a terrible mistake. I was hurt. Let me fix it’. Part of me is still hoping she is able to see how crazy this whole thing is and how damaging for her daughters and stop it.

Reactions: 9
Well I was mostly staring at her arse, but what heck, gotta book in that botox appointment.
Do 20 Squats every time you wait for a kettle to boil, or brush your teeth …. I promise within a month of this tweak you will notice the difference 🧅🧅.

(I was looking for Bun Emojis but there’s doesn’t appear to be any, so these onions recreate the desired effect)

I totally agree. And it would be a great example for her kids to say ‘I made a terrible mistake. I was hurt. Let me fix it’. Part of me is still hoping she is able to see how crazy this whole thing is and how damaging for her daughters and stop it.
I think to do that, she would have people being understanding to her behaviour - but it would have to be genuine, not a PR driven statement otherwise it would fall apart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.