Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktjd

God. I really, properly despise her. Tbh I am blaming her idiot followers too, every time she wheels out some sob story re: her kids breaking down or whatever, they keep applauding her on what a good mother she is! Not only is this a sign that she is not keeping a stable home, she is also trying to curry public favour by weaponising her childrens’ trauma!!!! They are people, Alice, who deserve autonomy and privacy, even if they say ok put me on Instagram 🙄, they are not old enough to give consent. They do not just exist to support your narrative arc.
Ioan might have yelled at people (I doubt to the extent that she is describing, given how reliable she is being) but this is 1000x worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

brie l

VIP Member
Is anyone else feeling incredibly numb about it all now? Like literally none of it is shocking or surprising anymore. It’s almost a tad dull. She could announce that she has actually discovered she’s the disingenuous bogan’s long lost bio mother or something and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Guess that’s what happens when someone is ramped up to eleven around the clock and comfortable lying about anything and everything.
I say I have Covid Fatigue, in the way that nothing about Covid phases me anymore. Maybe I have Alice Fatigue. But not to worry, it will be a whole new phase once IG returns. It will be a bit like Delta variant. Changes the game.

• Haha
And she’s away again……

View attachment 875092
Did she actually watch it? It’s heartbreaking cause instead of sitting the kids down, with IG, to explain - she showed them a f-ing article causing maximum fucking distress - they are not sympathising with you Alice you absolute roaster, they are crying because you are being fucking terrible to your poor fucking children! What a dickhead.
It's horrifying that she can't see how poorly she has handled this with regard to her kids. He isn't divorcing them, he's divorcing her. Any decent parent would make sure the children understood that. Put your pride and pain aside and your kids first.

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Why is she trying to say that Bianca is ugly?
Even though she seems phony she is Not ugly in the slightest and her body is gorgeous.
shame - it’s Alice’s weapon of choice.

She wants everyone to laugh and criticise and ridicule Bianca’s looks. Alice wants us to say how much better she is in every way so that Bianca will be hurt and embarrassed and humiliated.

Horrible horrible behaviour.

• Angry

plinky

VIP Member
I have been working today but see there are still more cheap shots at Bianca than in a Walkabout bar (v sticky floors)

I really feel like this will never end. And I am not even divorcing her although I wish I could

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Worrying that she has two daughters because despite all the empowering women talk, she doesn’t seem to like many women.

• Sad

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
MAYBE they’re about to do another announcement! Pregnancy / Engagement? 🍿
Both IG AND BW would have to have balls of steel for an announcement like that! OMG can you even imagine how ballistic AE would go?! I think I might move to the Arctic anyway and take my kitty and my nameless boobs and vagina with me!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootler

Work-shy Alice doesn’t like trailer parks. They’re full of poor and common people.
Okay, I don't care about what background anyone comes from. But, based on those 1980s photos Alice shared of herself, her brother and her brother's now-wife, Alice was hardly manor-born, either. I only bring this up because with all the classist talk regarding Bianca, Alice acts as though she herself is some elegant lady raised at Downton Abbey, with weekly pony club and the finest of boarding schools.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
she said her friends told her to stop (or not even to start), but she ignored them.

I don’t think Alice has ever taken any notice of anyone unless they have supported her narrative. What Alice wants Alice gets ( sound familiar?) Her teenage self not wanting to move so the family don’t move. Getting through a series of therapist because they were all crap. Continuously posting personal stuff on SM despite IG asking her not to.

I think she is deranged with rage at the moment because she is not getting what she wants, IG back. How dare he defy her! She always gets what she wants either by manipulating, sexuality, intimidation etc.

Her rage is coming from her not getting her own way.

• Heart

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
She is really mad he wouldn’t go into the house. 100% right thing to do. She would trap him in there and continue the emotional black mail with him if he did. She will say anything to hurt his image and she’s admitted that too. She’s wants what ever revenge she can get and if it means stretching stories, changing or making them up she will.
Yes it's strange that she is so desperate to get him to come to the house. And it sounds like some kind of abusive relationship if he had to run out, leaving all his stuff and refuse to return. She wants him in the house for a reason, and he feels he can't return for a reason. She is completely unstable and out of control. He really needs to hurry this divorce up, because those kids are being irreparably harmed.

HappyCamper9864

So, I saw these in an old thread on her timeliness and truly laughed out loud!

"It's a problem and it's hampering the relationship"

Screenshot_20211118-205943_Twitter.jpg

She has a "lack of pride". 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211118-210016_Twitter.jpg

Do you think Eric Garcia is trying to tell her something?

Screenshot_20211118-210040_Twitter.jpg

"People who refuse to examine their own behavior even at the risk of losing the relationship". ???? Ah HELLO?

Screenshot_20211118-210144_Twitter.jpg

What the hell?! Wow. Just effing incredible!

• Haha
  • Wow

Almost Bianca

Appears like Bianca's IG is back online
Indeed it is! I just went on it and "liked" a bunch of photos. I know it wouldnt matter to her but I feel better as if Im expressing support. Affair or not (and I have to say Im much more relaxed about this subject than most people) nobody deserves to be hounded and threatened!!!

• Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
Real talk now: If Ioan was this terrified of Bianca why on earth would he have left his wife and kids for her and ruined his whole reputation? She continues to ignore the obvious reason for both his breakdowns and for not wanting to see her
View attachment 875201
She believes everything except SHE is the problem