Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I think we can all agree with the eye-roll. 🙄
View attachment 872863
It's not you who will need security, honey

Does anyone get what she is doing at all?
uUf3RDJ.png

She knows how memes work, right? (Not like I agree with making them in this case, mind)
ewH6v8S.png

eyeroll (Also not sure if it's the biggest insult to compare BW to Nicole Scherzinger, yknow)
LjnTHcR.png
BqyveYc.png

God these people are abusive
GrPvSaF.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Nonah

VIP Member
Being told to “get help” on Twitter since 2019
Thought I’d get my thread title suggestion in officially!

• Haha
  • Heart

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Well I'll be damned. I've just spent 90 minutes catching up.

AE's constant insistence that Ioan has left THEM is pissing me right off.

Even if he is a cheat and AE has never treated him badly, that would not make him a bad dad.

mitchumau

Broadbeach is on the Gold Coast beautiful place not in Brisbane ....
View attachment 872812

Yes quite different I don’t eat them. I have both for the kids. There is a thing between NZ and AU which one is best. When Tom Hanks came he posted a pic of his vegemite toast and he got it a bit wrong and was slaughtered for it. Will try find it

That much vegemite is not ok...

View attachment 872819
There isn't a "trailer park" in Broadbeach on the Goldie which in fact is quite posh but just down the road there is a "caravan park "/ resort https://www.nobbybeachholidayvillage.com.au/
Looks quite nice and I could see myself having a holiday there and as I am a Queenslander and hence a bogan by Alice's definition I will be OK.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Another thing I noticed: one of Alice's friends said that Ioan moved over Xmas into a hotel. Another friend that they were on NYE living together, and Alice added that they were kissing and a "little more". That same friend said a week ago or so that the last time Ioan came home he and Alice "kinda made up" (probably New Year?) and that's why BW supposedly doesnt want him to set foot in the house. Of course it may be that Ioan still had feelings for her or whatever, but I cant shake off the feeling that them being "together" on NYE was not them working on it as her friends believe but Alice manipulating him to come back and play happy family (threats to hurt herself?). If you add all those pieces from these people together that's just the most logical explanation. And then you have to wonder about everything before it...

Reactions: 18

sleeptime

I keep thinking how fun my life would be if I was her and how healthy I’d be! All the time in the world to do what I wanted, a peloton and a pool in my home, could no doubt afford a gym membership somewhere swank, have actual time to shop and meal plan instead of doing a panicked ram-raid through Asda on a Sunday afternoon…could meet friends any time, take the girl fun places in my big car, actually make it to all the school shows and things because I wouldn’t be at work! Life would be sweet.
I know, imagine never having to work or do any housework? Although it's not doing her any good! She has had a very privileged life and she just cannot see it. It looks like she doesn't leave the house? She could have a lovely life, like you say. Coffee with friends, exercising, enjoying time with the children, reading and time to learn anything she is interested in.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Throw in Mith publishing their private DMs and her going ballistic about it. Funny how she is fine with sharing her private life now.
Imo one of the worst things she did publicly was to post her and IG's arguments on SM, even after he begged her not too, and encourage strangers to criticize him and tell her how wonderful she was. It was so dismissive and disrespectful of their marriage, his concerns and privacy. That alone would have had me walking out the door. I really think she's been abusing him like this for so long that he believed it was normal. Now she's putting so much of the girl's lives online and interacting quite intimately with some really dodgy people and doesn't seem to have once considered what the possible consequences could be.

• Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Advice to the swivel eyed loon....
leave the kids with IG.
Get onto I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Capitalise on your infamy before you are unceremoniously divorced and fade into oblivion. Which will happen. People lose interest.
Then get a regular spot with the other middle aged witches on loose women.
You can do it!!!!
You don't have to sit at home getting fat and embellishing trainers. You have a choice....

• Haha

Glitter&G1n

OK, AE has actually broken my tattle to the point that it freezes every time I try to scroll down a page (maybe it's actually trying to preserve my sanity?) so it's going to take me a while to catch up - just going to drop this here in the meantime...
PicsArt_21-11-18_11-24-57-222.jpg

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Neither of them wants to talk to him anymore? She just said a couple of days ago that Elsie does want to see him. She lies and lies and lies.
I don't doubt that she has poisoned the little one. It is too much pressure for a little one to hold out and keep contact when your mother and now older sister are both pressurising you.
It's so desperately sad when you watch the video of him coming home and see how excited the little one was to see him.
Why doesn't she want that for them? It's so selfish.

• Sad

JoJo76

VIP Member
I don't often comment, but I can't follow any longer. It's triggering my anxiety and I fear for Alice and her eldest daughter. I am scared of waking up to a suicide.

• Sad
  • Heart

Little_Red_Rides

Why has she put that photo of BW on her insta? It’s fucking creepy and stalkerish. The obsession is out of control- plus BW looks completely normal? It’s very strange her behaviour

clarkees

Chatty Member
So, a bit off topic but..

This tweet from 2018 just popped up 🧐
Steven Seagal also abused her?

View attachment 872974-
Seagal is a horrible, horrible human but it feels a little like this is another AE trying to insert herself into the centre of a situation, similar to Weinstein. I think there has been bandwagons she has seen occurring and her sense of arrogance means she needs to make it about her. Perhaps I’m wrong, that’s just my view.

I just wanted to say I’m in absolutely no way lessening there abuse and trauma people have suffered at the hands of Weinstein and Seagal, I just think Alice wanted to be seen as the most hard done by, most vocal, most everything within those situations.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
These people hear what they want to hear, right? RIGHT? They cant be this dumb, please.
gjC3Ov7.png

How does she know?
dsPA5WM.png

This is a good advice, so she will take this badly
HWYwMk3.png

Embarrassing
kB3dvxS.png

The irony
gjVQ7wB.png

Before I went to bed you told everyone that Gloria is testifying for you LOL
7pTtDEU.png

It's amazing that she cant believe that people unrelated to Ioan and his situation might speak up for him and be harrasing shits. You know, like strangers speak up for her and harrass others
LO2GgtT.png

VgdgO2E.png

Other stuff
u8ydi0x.png

PnL40Ea.png

aE4RlVC.png

iaweY1R.png
AdkspHV.png

l2olHi4.png
mFm4hln.png
XtjkmV4.png

DvvISXk.png