Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Daily Mail are lapping this up

View attachment 873120
The DM could go way harder on her by publishing more of her hateful crazy tweets. But they are letting the comments do that for them. Personally I feel she gets off way too lightly in the media.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

iamthecat

(To the tune Alice the camel)
Alice the ex wife has-
The hump.
Someone do the next line....

Alice the camel toe’s got the hump
And now she’s running the circus
Of she goes with a bottle of red
Tweet tweet tweet

Alice the camel toe got so drunk
And called Bianca a bogan
Slim the cheeks, enlarge the eyes
Delete delete delete

Alice the drunken ho called Lorraine
And cried real hard for the cameras
The monkeys flew in and created a din
Repeat repeat repeat

(to the tune of Nelly the Elephant)

• Haha
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Unfortunately paid employment has been getting in the way of my Tattling, so please excuse me if this has already been said.

I am certain IG is not running his own Twitter and Insta. He will have employed a social media manager. I'm surprised that person is allowing all the nasty comments, bit perhaps there is an unknown reason for that. I truly believe AE is just screaming into the void in her effort to get IG's attention. Poor BW probably doesn't have a social media manager, which is why she's deleted her Insta and restricted her tweets. Hopefully that means she's not seeing the shit being written about her and is getting on with her life.

I seriously doubt any of those Twitter trolls are associated with IG or BW. I have no doubt they have instructed anyone associated with them not to engage with her. I don't think they're AE socks either though. Unfortunately this type of stuff brings trolls out from under their brigdes and AE is unfortunately feeding them instead of blocking without engaging. They are not helpful at all. It's the opposite of helpful.

I'm pretty sure the family wizard is for communication between the separated or divorced couple, as opposed to the children. I have a friend in the US who used it to communicate with an abusive ex as she didn't want him to have her address or phone number. Despite all AE's "Ioan won't speak to me" whining, it sounds like he's willing to communicate through the Wizard. I don't know how it can be "outvoted" when it's just between the two of them. I can't imagine any lawyer would object on either side!

She's really gone off the deep end and I hope her girls are okay. I hope IG gets to see them when he returns to LA.

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
Sooooo is she claiming squatters rights?
I have never met a more deluded person in all my life

F0B31A17-7C8B-439A-A7A6-FDF93694AEDA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Title by @JustABunchOfHocusPocus

Please remember not to nominate thread titles until the tail end of the thread and no swearing in them. Please use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop potentially triggering posts behind a spoiler as this can be an upsetting subject.

Also it never hurts to read up on the Tattle rules regarding contacting Alice on SM - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

As you were.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I bet Gloria has had it. Not in the way Alice is describing.

I imagine she's fed up and she has told you whatever you wanted to hear, just so she can get a break.

• Heart

Madge Harvey

She’s blaming him for the public coming to the conclusion she is drunk(which she is, let’s be honest)
If she’s unfit or not he has to work, if he doesn’t work he doesn’t make money.
I don’t think anyones ever really said the kids were in danger but she certainly isn’t doing right by them at this moment in time. Does she not see that we can see she spends ALL night on social media, where does time with her kids come into it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Glitter&G1n

I went and liked a handful of BWs pics in an attempt to show solidarity without looking like a deranged stalker. Honestly hope both she and IG are doing OK, the mental strength they must be requiring to see her spew all this hateful venom every day and keep quiet

• Sad

Lorelei1976

I'm actually feart to go to sleep in case I miss something but (a) I have to work and (b) my kitty is demanding snuggle under the duvet time. Night all you lovely tattlers xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Almost Bianca

I’ve done something bad. I’ve sent the link to wiki and then few previous and this thread link to my best friend… but you know what?! If Im going down Im taking everybody with me!!! (Husband is already regularly asking for updates). Ps Ive missed my shower yesterday, I can’t afford to use precious time on stupid things like hygene!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sallysgap

So now the youngest doesn't want to speak to him? Do we think she is lying or has she been filling the poor kids head with her hateful nonsense? "Daddy wants you to live in his flat with his new girlfriend and not see me every day" type of thing. She is just so toxic & hates her ex more than she loves those girls. So very sad.

View attachment 873593
Yll
This makes me actually mad. Children that age would NOT choose to not talk to their Dad without stupid Alice telling them constant shit. THIS IS the very definition of parental alienation, you idiot. Ugh sorry, rant over 😄
="welp, post: 7132560, member: 212245"] Do we think she is lying or has she been filling the poor kids head with her hateful nonsense? "Daddy wants you to live in his flat with his new girlfriend and not see me every day" type of thing. She is just so toxic & hates her ex more than she loves those girls. So very sad.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
Yll

="welp, post: 7132560, member: 212245"] Do we think she is lying or has she been filling the poor kids head with her hateful nonsense? "Daddy wants you to live in his flat with his new girlfriend and not see me every day" type of thing. She is just so toxic & hates her ex more than she loves those girls. So very sad.
I mean you see what she is posting online (which the eldest read and then tells the little one), that ALONE is parential alienation regardless what Ioan has or has not done. can you imagine what she tells them in private?

• Sad

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Ok I Googled her. Apparenlty the actress was once in a show called Bedazzled. The spaghetti junction is real.
Mona was a guest star in Friends.
The actress has been a friend of AE for years.
She posted on Alice’s Twitter asking her to get in touch. We were all hopeful an actual real life friend was reaching out to AE.
Unfortunately, Mona just wants AE to take part in a podcast. 😞

• Sad
  • Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
I must say I would be very upset if my ex posted pics of me in togs/bathers/swimmers to SM. It’s downright wrong and Alice must know this. I actually feel we should have put something over his body too. But hey since he’s an actor on TV maybe it’s not such a sensitive thing?

• Haha

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member

Emma most nights when Malice gets ready to go on twitter

Dear Alice,

Seriously?! It's time now 😉

Best wishes,

Tattlers

• Haha
  • Wow