Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I think it’s totally ok to get pissed off if your nanny won’t let you talk to your own kids!! I’d hit the bloody roof! And I note the story has changed - before it was because they were going to the park. Then it was “Gloria didn’t want to get in the middle of it. He made her cry” (Christ does anyone in that house do anything but howl all day long). Now it’s that the girls didn’t want to talk to him? I hope Alice really gets raked over the coals by the lawyers for what she’s doing here. Not cool.
I am not laughing about the kids crying, but my mind instantly thought of a scene in Sense & Sensibility where everyone starts crying and running off into different rooms to cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
They still have two parents, although she is doing her best to make sure they don't. Should people be tied into unhappy marriages forever for the sake of the children? Bit insulting to the 50% of people who get divorced, and those who actually manage to put their children before their hatred of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Anj4444

Maybe I’m just a heartless bitch or had enough of the abuse she pumps out but I really don’t know how anyone can be feeling sorry for her at this point.

If the cousin really is the cousin or whatever she is saying I think Alice is bringing it all on herself. She is absolutely vile about anyone and everyone, and she wonders why she’s alone. Who honestly would want any part of that utter toxic mess she’s created.
Alice probably IS the cousin. Trolling herself to add to the puppet horror shit- show

• Heart

Anj4444

Ah yes, you looked through his messages occasionally saw nothing untoward but didn't think about checking Instagram DMs.

View attachment 872840

How do you know there's a gun held to his head? You do know your last two sentences are on the threatening side, yes?

View attachment 872841

If you - or your "team" - are screenshotting you purposefully getting into arguments with trolls, is this sort of language from you appropriate? Do you think people in the legal system will think this baiting of yours acceptable?

View attachment 872842

Why Drescher and Diamond in particular?

View attachment 872843

Definitely not name-calling. Definitely girl club. Nice work of using US, AUS, and UK slang in one sentence.

View attachment 872844
Screenshot_20211118-040133_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

tilly27

VIP Member
Now I'm slightly fascinated by her previous Twitter fights. She clearly loves threatening people on social media. This is vitriol, insulting peoples looks and pattern of deleting tweets is not new for her. She clearly has learnt nothing from this previous Twitter disaster

Based on her previous behaviour, IG probably expected her to act this way towards himself and BW on SM. He would have been ready for this.
Ok, I really thought I got the measure of Alice as a person early on, but now, I'm just gonna say it. Alice Evans is just a nasty, angry bully. No excuses, No mental illness is to blame, no one else is to blame ALICE IS TO BLAME!!! I hope she comes away with nothing but her shitty bags, shoes and bedspreads.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I dont know about that. Gloria is in subordinate position. Doesnt seem to speak much english (Malice mentione she read/ watched spanish version of interview). She most likely been manipulated + Malice probably nice to her and weeps and weeps, and Ioan is always away… Im suspecting Gloria is (mostly) on Malice’s side.
And Alice has just cost Gloria her job. She said before Gloria now does not want to work for Ioan. If Ioan gets 50 percent custody, there goes half of her paycheck gone. Why would Ioan pay for someone who isn't helping him out? And because of Alice getting her involved to this degree, he will probably refuse to pay her paycheck for a job with Alice, where Gloria is rarely with the kids, who are off at school, instead is a full-time, paid companion for Alice, and housekeeper. He will possibly wait and cut her off after the school year ends.

• Sad

LoisLane

It is the most bonkers thing the way Alice is having daily full blown arguments with Ioan & Bianca on Twitter/Insta, getting madder and madder every day, more insulting, nastier, coming out with more and more…..but they aren’t actually arguing back. They are silent. They say nothing.

Random internet people are trolling her and she’s responding to them as if she sees the comment has come from the name Ioan Gruffudd or Bianca Wallace. It’s absolute madness! Prescription pills and alcohol - don’t do it kids.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
A lot of the wealthy, successful and most creative people today are from working class backgrounds and all of them take a lot of pride in that,
Alice insults people based on their ‘class’ and ‘poor taste’ and let’s face it, if you’re prejudice about silly stuff like that, the rest is just par for course.

omgucnt

VIP Member
Why is she trying to say that Bianca is ugly?
Even though she seems phony she is Not ugly in the slightest and her body is gorgeous.

• Heart
I think the sock accounts are somebody in Alice's own circle perhaps even real life circle who she has pissed off at some point but said person was never able to stand up to her and now they're getting a kick out of twisting the knife. They really know how to push her buttons and it's obvious there is clear malicious intent behind the words. Bet you don't do a decade and some in Hollywood without being a nasty twat to a few people who can't wait for your downfall.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I keep thinking how fun my life would be if I was her and how healthy I’d be! All the time in the world to do what I wanted, a peloton and a pool in my home, could no doubt afford a gym membership somewhere swank, have actual time to shop and meal plan instead of doing a panicked ram-raid through Asda on a Sunday afternoon…could meet friends any time, take the girl fun places in my big car, actually make it to all the school shows and things because I wouldn’t be at work! Life would be sweet.
Yeah, you could be healthy real easy in California. Access to healthy eateries, the beach, national parks too.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Who is "MITH"?
Appears to be a twitter user called Man In The Hoody that she seemingly bonded with while moaning about Trump on Twitter. It looks like his account has been suspended since.

Alice blocked some other user (Hoarse Whisperer), seemingly "by accident", so he blocked her back. She lost the plot over this and then apparently this MITH character shared some message and she fell out with him over it. Because he's been suspended I can't see his posts. This all led to Alice having an almighty meltdown and hinting at suicide during a late night tweetstorm.

That's my understanding so far anyway from what I've been able to piece together.

• Wow

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
She has been pulling this self harm shit on Twitter for years. She doesn't deserve anyones sympathy.
She’s been doing this sort of stuff for at least 4 years yet maintains BW broke up a happy marriage? I’m not ridiculing her for having mental health problems, I’m just incredulous that she lacks any self awareness that she might have been in some way responsible for the demise of her marriage.