Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anj4444

Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
Can someone who's seen Squid Game please tell me what a 'weird Squid Game tone' is? I be confused. But...you did talk about people unfollowing you, remember you did some calling to ask after someone (Piers Morgan)?

View attachment 872809

Pfizer before posting this picture says "with a ho?". Alice is shocked "please tell me this is not really them" with lots of cry laughing emojis, Pfizer says it's copied from the sister's social media. Alice then goes on to share this photo saying "this is my husband's new bogan".

View attachment 872810

But in the screenshot the first of this, she talks 'losing' 3 out of 200 friends. But now she's blanking on the unfollowing? How many times can you say Lucy in one tweet...?

View attachment 872813

"bogan fresh out of QLD". Please stop talking about Queenslanders in such derogatory ways. Why would a girlfriend be controlling the moves of your ex who is at zero contact with you? And the insults to your ex - I thought you were saying you'd have him back, why would he when you're so free with insults?

View attachment 872821

On introducing the children to a partner.

View attachment 872823
ioan-gruffudd-ioangruffudd-harrow-forensic-pathologist.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The 2 main FMs have gone very quiet and Marmite and Pfizer seem to be taking their places.

Maybe the facility there are at is something like this?

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t care who the FM’s are. I did manage to communicate with some of the ones on the edge of her circle, they were actually ok. I gave up though it is pointless and she blocked me.

tattle though is often a place of memes silly thread titles and humour and I much prefer it to Twitter. I don’t want us to feel like we can’t do these things here because people keep going and doing it on Twitter though?are there rules here on this thread now, about memes and things we say (doxing is not ok and no encouraging to go to Twitter) we are all talking about her anyway, could this not be seen as provoking her as well?

EssieMay

VIP Member
I’ve not seen Kyle and Jackie O before, can anybody recommend some YouTube videos of them to get an insight into what to maybe expect for their interview with AE? Apologies if this is asking for too much!
They are on radio. There will be a website

• Heart

Anj4444

did she turn off the comments on these two only? (many people were criticising her here for focusing on Bianca rather than Ioan IIRC)

or is that due to reports?
BIANCA MAE NOT GIVE A TINY RATS-ASS!

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I know Alice is an evil wench, but is it possible Ioan is actually saying that stuff to the kids? Screaming at Gloria etc? I think Alice would say anything, and I can’t imagine a father in their right mind saying that he would come back if his daughter did what he said etc (don’t get me started on Alice’s “you’re very good to always go there” PA comment). But maybe he’s as bad as she is, just smarter/ quieter? I want to believe he’s a decent normal guy, for some reason - maybe so that those girls have SOME chance!

brie l

VIP Member
Is she going through a dictionary just to find new insults? Disgusting pathetic narc. :mad:

So far she's called BW a bitch, horse teeth, slut, ho, home wrecker, big nose, bogun, white trash (correct me if I forgot any) now she's added unwashed, gold digger, skank, minging - & that's just a small % of her horrible SM sharing! And some people still feel sorry for her & still believe her blatant lies! The only person responsible for AE's 'pain' is AE. Zero sympathy.

I knew someone a long time ago, who in hindsight fits all the criteria of being a narc, which explains so much.
Don't forget Instagram Acrobat. She has gotten a lot more creative recently.

EssieMay

VIP Member
page 9 to page 34???? WTF happened overnight?
And what happened with Gloria? What screenshots do I need to see to catch up?

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Seagal is a horrible, horrible human but it feels a little like this is another AE trying to insert herself into the centre of a situation, similar to Weinstein. I think there has been bandwagons she has seen occurring and her sense of arrogance means she needs to make it about her. Perhaps I’m wrong, that’s just my view.

I just wanted to say I’m in absolutely no way lessening there abuse and trauma people have suffered at the hands of Weinstein and Seagal, I just think Alice wanted to be seen as the most hard done by, most vocal, most everything within those situations.
Well, we were talking just yesterday about how she seems to make any crisis about herself. Of course we can’t judge, everyone deals with these things in their own way and lots of women find it too difficult to speak out.
Not that she’s one of them usually but this may be different for her.

EssieMay

VIP Member
Seems that way but I would be surprised if she goes through with it. We al know what they are Iike. They won’t hold back. And they are not stupid. So either she will pull out now, or she make sure it’s all about her and in a good way. But I’m not sure Kyle will do that. I can see them in hysterics the whole time personally.
Won't be a good look if she pulls out. I can imagine how Kyle would spin that. ;)

Just William

VIP Member
I know she gave him a marriage ultimatum, which was a 🚩imo. Anyone know what it actually was?
If he didn't propose by NYE they were done.

This is IG on a chat show talking about the proposal & thinking it was an amusing tale. It's sad actually.

Among many things I can't figure out about mAlice is that she is insanely jealous and possessive of Ioan, but also forever posts photos of him half naked, in bed, etc., for the world, including all his supposedly crazed female fans, to see. Is this her narc way of showing the world, hey look what I have, and he's all mine?

Just look at the chokehold she has the poor guy in here:
View attachment 874543
I read on here she once posted that she had IG inside her every night. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick