Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perplexity

VIP Member
AE: Gloria finally had enough today + agreed to testify there was absolutely no abuse, mental or physical from my part. And if any abuse did happen, it came from him. YAY!! She's had it. Until today she wanted to stay out of it. She is so brave. Makes me so mad that Ioan keeps calling her 12 times in a row and screaming that he has a right to talk to his kids when they don't want to. Call ME, you coward. Oh and he KNOWS she's ill. But narcs don't care.

Interesting - that means there WAS mental and physical abuse from Malice. Such a giveaway "and if any abuse did happen...."
Gloria is stupid if she is really going to testify for Malice but I imagine the pressure from AE on her was intense and she buckled.

IG sounds angry and rightly so. He does have a right to speak to his kids. It's such a textbook case of PA as AE's own videos prove he used to have a good relationship with his kids. GLo please get another job! It's not worth it.
Testify to WHO. What is this fantasy courtroom drama she’s imagining? Gloria will not even be involved!

I bet Maria is from a pretty traditional household where Alice's behavior wouldn't be looked to kindly on by the man of the house. I also think lower class people see through bullshit personalities pretty well.
Who is Maria?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Should we do an AE's 'word of the week?' We could see how many we could get in each post and then then gradually create full sentences and even thread titles from them.

Two so far:

disingenous
bogan

Used in a sentence:

Alice comes across as a disingenous bogan towards her twitter followers.
Right?
Have you tried Nutella and banana sandwiches? So, so good.
No, but that’s about to change! Many thanks. 😋

• Haha
  • Sick

MarkC1387

VIP Member
From AE's twitter:

Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
Feb 14, 2019

Like them all. Shit I mean "love".
@HoarseWisperer
still has be blocked but I'm seeing somebody about it and pushing through as best I can. My doc says he might increase my antidepressant med. And I'm doing deep breathing exercises. Goop Magazine is helping no end

I'm not blocking you. You didn't know what he meant. He was being really unkind in response to my not unkind tweet, as per fucking usual. I am soooooo done. I am so fucking nice to people and they totally fuck with me sometimes.

5:39 AM · Feb 15, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Who TF needs their antidepressant meds upped when someone blocks you on twitter?? Melodramatic much?
And secondly, I always find people who make such a fuss about being so fucking nice and complain people always fuck them over are always, always first class bullies.
I spotted that one earlier and when I read down through the thread I got the impression she was being sarcastic but you never know with her considering how melodramatic she regularly is, so I'm open to correction.

Perplexity

VIP Member
"once the babies are grown", so who will earn money then if you are set to make their dad unemployable?
View attachment 875206
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 875207
At what point will she claim that everyone on tattle is Bianca's family?
View attachment 875208

View attachment 875209

Alice "Ioan doesnt want any contact with me" Evans everyone
View attachment 875210
Always wanted to write it like this since Lesley-Ann Brandt called her out on twitter last year 😇
Doesn’t surprise me. She’s a racist. Laughing so hard at them changing her name to Karen Jane Evans.

• Haha

SynthGirl

VIP Member
OK, so this pic answered a Q I had wondered about for awhile, she uses contact lenses at times, as her eyes are brown, but what are the weird glittery effects that show in some pics, is it something she can do like photoshop or are the glittery bits in the lenses? Yeah, it's a stupid Q that I was loathe to ask for fear of looking a total prat, lol, but it's bugging me now!

Also, in this brief (cringe) interview with IG

her eyes have a strange 'glare' to them, almost like cataracts, can't think how else to describe it? Is it just the light on possible contact lenses? Can any Tattler kindly enlighten me?! Thanks.
I have been wondering the same thing ever since I saw that photo/interview above.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Gloria has agreed to testify that all the behaviour came from IG. And he has rung 12 times to speak to kids but they haven’t spoken to him. BW Instagram is back. The post on AE’s Instagram of BW and her sister has gone, but still on Twitter. AE has said Jenny Dean (alleged cousin) is in Germany.
It actually seems kinda quiet

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Anybody know if there is any truth to it? @welp says she's heard rumours of him being a massive flirt, but then everyone who's worked with him seems to be saying he is humble, shy and decent, even naïve guy. He could have been a gaslighting, cheating bastard himself, but the way AE has and continues to act, she's making herself look the villain.
He’s a good looking guy. He has a limited fame. I don’t doubt those two facts and staying away on location would give him plenty of opportunity to get his end away. I doubt BW is the first, but she’s the one who has stuck.

welp

VIP Member
A thing I've noticed and probably she will prove me wrong tonight (lol): she is not tweeting into the midnight anymore. She has her usual rants the past days but stops 1-2 hours before that. I wonder if she was told off from her lawyers that this is a very easily avoidable way for her to look bad in custody negotiations if she is awake at those hours when the kids have school next day. But would she really care at this point? Or is it something Ioan's lawyers mandated for child safety?

might explain this tweet? idk

• Angry
Reactions: 4

nodea

See she says she’s going to be on the show Monday morning! Kyle is not going to hold back - she knows this right? 💀
Well I have my own budget AE to deal with. If I know the playbook by now - it will be.
“ I was in a state of shock- my life my world had fallen apart and my children, they have always been famous, I wanted to show them the headlines before someone else showed them. I was trying to protect them. The shock was too much.”

Honest to god if it gets brought up at all - that will be the explanation given.

Or the simple - “ I’ve been told that legally ( look sad and like she’s been bullied) that I can’t go into too much detail. I can say that it wasn’t my lawyers who said that to me. It’s just people don’t want me to share my grief.”

Last edited:

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
True but if you’re a real friend why not send a what’s app instead of doing it live on Twitter?

I don’t think AE has any real friends. It’s a shame. If she lived in (say) Manchester instead of Hollywood normal people would tell her to stop being a batty mare, wrestle her phone out of her hand, disconnect her wifi and take the kids/Gloria to Pontins for the weekend.
Maybe she has reached out via other methods and been ignored, and figured well she's obviously on twitter, I'll try her there! That would be my reasoning anyway...

Perplexity

VIP Member
Off topic a bit but I was gonna have a break from the madness & maybe rent 'Liar', not many episodes per the two seasons (6) - is it any good?!
I started watching it and it was very good! I couldn’t watch beyond episode 2 due to the subject matter rather than the show being bad so can’t speak for the whole series.