Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I expected to check in this morning and find that something had happened to put a stop to this whole situation.
I cannot believe that this is continuing?

Why is Alice talking about cutting cats legs?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

EssieMay

VIP Member
Gloria has agreed to testify that all the behaviour came from IG. And he has rung 12 times to speak to kids but they haven’t spoken to him. BW Instagram is back. The post on AE’s Instagram of BW and her sister has gone, but still on Twitter. AE has said Jenny Dean (alleged cousin) is in Germany.
Thank you for the recap too!

I dont know about that. Gloria is in subordinate position. Doesnt seem to speak much english (Malice mentione she read/ watched spanish version of interview). She most likely been manipulated + Malice probably nice to her and weeps and weeps, and Ioan is always away… Im suspecting Gloria is (mostly) on Malice’s side.
I bet Maria is from a pretty traditional household where Alice's behavior wouldn't be looked to kindly on by the man of the house. I also think lower class people see through bullshit personalities pretty well.

Moe

VIP Member
I was curious about this. How can she just go in a show and not check it out before hand?
How deluded is she? Does she just think everyone in the world is on her side, what protective measures is she taking? How is she getting prepared?

It’s very clear that AE is not in a good place. I don’t know what came first, the suspected alcohol and substance abuse. Are there mental health problems that are being ramped up because of said abuse?
Is Alice in the midst of a breakdown.
Either way there is a risk that the interviewers have to take into account if they go too hard on her. Surely they will know that because I expect they will do their research?

It means that Alice could be treated with kid gloves, because of this I don’t think she should be given a platform at all.
Your post really sums up what may happen if AE does do that show.
If it’s hard hitting bringing up her history of tweets from say horsewhisperer when she was going to fuck him over for unfollowing her I dread to think how she would react.
And if they just suck up to her and go along with her version of events with IG then it’s hardly impartial.
Can’t see it going ahead if someone from the show actually does some research.

Almost Bianca

I bet Maria is from a pretty traditional household where Alice's behavior wouldn't be looked to kindly on by the man of the house. I also think lower class people see through bullshit personalities pretty well.
I hear what you saying but in my observation, especially when the (relatively) rich hire someone from less economically fortunate country and the hired person has to really hold on to the job, often they get almost a Stockholm syndrome - cant think of better way to describe. I think if you have to live with it day in day out you would probably start feeling almost parent like responsibility, like Sam did with Bilbo (except that Bilbo was nice). Also I think majority of people would find it unbearable to pretend to like and be nice to your employer when thinking they are bastards. They have to begin to like them or at least pity them a little bit. I might be wrong of course

• Sad

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She thinks he must have been telling people she is an alcoholic and a bad mother and unhinged because that's what people are saying about her on here and on the Daily Mail and other forums. So he must have told them and we must all be Bianca or her relatives.
It doesn't cross her mind that people are saying that about her from witnessing her behaviour on twitter.
The only reason any if us know anything is because of what comes out of her massive pie hole.
If she shut up we would have very little to go on!
Massive pie hole! 😆

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
If your opening line is literally "my marriage is fucked" your wife probably has already been told. Think about all the opportunity for blackmail selling stories etc if you are actually trying to keep it secret.
I genuinely believe they've been virtually seperated for a good 3-4 years, seperate bedrooms, casual sex on the road and such.

I think that's why he looks so pissed off in the photos on SM because she's blatantly LARPing that they are still together. I think he Bianca started as a casual fling and blossomed into something more at which point it was time to make real changes. Alice couldn't deal with that.
Nah, my marriage is fucked, my wife doesn’t understand me - all standard patter for philanderers. Men don’t think about repercussions when they are trying to score a one nighter.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I can't see the wiki anymore for this thread, is it just me or has it gone?

Does that work for you?

Lizzymint

VIP Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow