Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Alice claims to have been attacked by Harvey Weinstein, yet she ‘likes ‘ a tweet that says this . She is the mother of daughters, a woman herself, from now on anyone here who thinks she should get sympathy for the little bit of negativity she gets on twitter should look at this as a reminder.
AE is a vile nasty excuse of a woman , shame on her 😡
This is disgusting, I didn’t realise it was in response to the photo of BW she put up

• Sad
Reactions: 5

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I'm back but my internet, not so much. Has anything actually happened? No court papers, no straitjackets yet?

Thank you for all your well wishes. My husband was much loved and I have a good network of support. The op went well though I don't know how many stitches yet.
So happy to hear it’s all going well I hope you’re all better very very soon . ❤
today has been quiet so far and it’s probably going to stay that way. Last night was carnage, it basically has its own thread. 😆

• Wow

brie l

VIP Member
Yeah Pfizer was being abusive to anyone who said anything that she didn’t like. She’s a charming one! Sad cow on a power trip now she thinks Alice is actually her friend 😂
If you look at the personal photos Pfizer posts of his house and dog, I'm not sure Alice will be meeting up with him in person anytime soon considering she thinks of her so much better than "bogans".

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Insta won’t remove her post. I’ve reported it and they’ve replied twice saying it’s not against their standards.

edited to add…
They’ve removed it now.
I discovered yesterday that after you report an Instagram post on the app, it disappears for you but is still visible for others. So that post is still there, you just can't see it anymore.

I reported it too so I can't see it either through my regular account but if I check Instagram without being logged in I can see it is still there.

House of Tea

VIP Member
He won't. Only with his lawyers present. He has come this far he's not going to fuck it up now by giving into her tantrums.
He hasn’t clapped eyes on her for 10 months I think, that’s why she leant in the FaceTime between her daughter and IG.

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Drat! I keep getting so caught up in this. I put my dumplings on to cook then couldn't remember if they'd been on for 2 minutes or 12 minutes, took them out of the steamer only to realise, no they are definitely undercooked!
Now no one likes under cooked dumplings do they!

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Two questions - which hairstyle is AE’s wig, and which is her real hair?

Do we know roughly what part of LA IG has his flat?

Perplexity

VIP Member

her eyes have a strange 'glare' to them, almost like cataracts, can't think how else to describe it? Can any Tattler kindly enlighten me?! Thanks.
Yes she's a swivel eyed loon
[/QUOTE]
She’s very short sighted I think, so it’s probably contacts

…but also the swivel eye thing.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I think she is saying she has just found out that he has been saying this for the last two years. On Twitter she keeps on saying what he said about her on set. Either someone has come forward from the set to tell her or she is making it up.
She thinks that because she assumes that the people from Harrow can only approve of a adultery if somebody had told them that she is all that because obviously she is totally amazing!

We at least know from Amy that Ioan claimed that she was abusive.

Since she assumes the trolls are BW people who were told this stuff by Ioan she will assume the same for the Harrow people

(what are we then?)

Anj4444

I wouldn't want to be IG right now knowing he's so close to returning to LA - talk about a rock & a hard place. 😟 I imagine he's desperate to see the girls but knows AE likely won't let that happen without creating a further shitstorm. Parental alienation 101. :mad:
Plus he'll have to be in the same vicinity of that hell-cat Licey.

• Sad
  • Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice has awoken from her slumbers. Did a tweet 10 mins ago. Just a bland one. I don’t think she has seen JD’s inflammatory tweets yet.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
If you search on twitter "Alice Evans Mith" and you can scroll through them... There's just something about the ones from her which is a bit "fangirl" and trying a bit too hard.
Also search on twitter for "Alice Evans Hoarse"
Around autumn of 2018 it seems to start and it all went nuclear valentine's Day 2019
Looks like people have been trying to tell AE to calm down for a long time 🤔

Attachments

• Haha