Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brie l

VIP Member
Now I'm slightly fascinated by her previous Twitter fights. She clearly loves threatening people on social media. This is vitriol, insulting peoples looks and pattern of deleting tweets is not new for her. She clearly has learnt nothing from this previous Twitter disaster

Based on her previous behaviour, IG probably expected her to act this way towards himself and BW on SM. He would have been ready for this.
Alice lives for Twitter drama. Her kids must have been neglected for years, no wonder Gloria is described as part of the family. She has been picking up after Alice for way longer then since IG left her. And can anyone blame him?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

NarcRage

VIP Member
why would the kids even have a say?
They don't have a say except in her damaged mind. She thinks it a 3 against 1 divorce. Involving kids against the other parent in a divorce is such a massive no no in a custody hearing.
By refusing to use the wizard she's refusing to co parent with him.

• Sad
  • Sick

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I mean... who wouldn't want to stay with her when they could have Bianca. She probably doesn't abuse him, cross lines or alienate people against him. .. 😭
The irony of calling people bogans when she’s talking about her bashed up car (her words) She hates other women, she’s pathologically jealous of anyone that she thinks is smarter, prettier, drives a better car etc. This is why she’s waging a hate campaign against Bianca Wallace, who seems like a decent nice person and is actually very pretty. I’m glad she’s reactivated her Instagram, Alice is the type of person you have to stand up to and show you’re not intimidated in the slightest. A playground bully

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
From AE's twitter:

Alice Evans
@AliceEvansGruff

·
Feb 14, 2019

Like them all. Shit I mean "love".
@HoarseWisperer
still has be blocked but I'm seeing somebody about it and pushing through as best I can. My doc says he might increase my antidepressant med. And I'm doing deep breathing exercises. Goop Magazine is helping no end

I'm not blocking you. You didn't know what he meant. He was being really unkind in response to my not unkind tweet, as per fucking usual. I am soooooo done. I am so fucking nice to people and they totally fuck with me sometimes.

5:39 AM · Feb 15, 2019·Twitter Web Client

Who TF needs their antidepressant meds upped when someone blocks you on twitter?? Melodramatic much?
And secondly, I always find people who make such a fuss about being so fucking nice and complain people always fuck them over are always, always first class bullies.
GOOP!! This explains a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
HOLE EE SHIT KEEPING UP WITH THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB! 😂

what sort of plans do we think Alice has in place? 10000 screenshots from Pfizer? A nice letter from Lorraine? A drawing of BW with devil horns that says “the bad woman?” Sharpened attack scarfs???

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Gloria will be losing her job then.
Plus "if any abuse happened it was him" wouldn't stand up in court anyway

LucySmith

VIP Member
What I find laughable about this whole saga is the way Alice belittles BW looks. Alice is largely over weight, she has neck fat galore, a wheel around her waist the size of Timbuktu and the mouth of a gutter rat. Complete insanity on Alice’s part to pick apart BW.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I do wonder if she’s 2 people sometimes. She goes from being an alcoholic psychotic menopausal 50 something year old effing and jeffing all over the show with so much anger

to then switch it up like she’s 10 years old and saying basic things like I can’t stop crying, I’m so sad and calling people poo heads/face

• Haha

sleeptime

something about this all bothers me

Ioan is really private in that he rarely ever interacts with fans online and only really pops up if he’s doing promo. That’s clear for all to see

AE says that he is vocally bitchy about his costars. They all seem to like him and he’s said nice things about them in interviews. He’s never said anything mean about Alice either

Yet she’s shocked to hear he might bitch about her on set? This doesn’t fit with any of his other behaviours. It is so odd. Either he’s the best hidden narc ever or she’s lying 😂
Given the awful things she has been saying on twitter about other people, do you think it might actually be her who is bitching about his co-stars, and she just assumes he agrees? Or he doesn't argue as he doesn't want to set her off?

LucySmith

VIP Member
She then says Ioan wanted to continue with the wizard . So she did know. It’s so painful honestly listening to the lies

• Wow

Confucius

Alice is claiming that Ioan is 'very much under BW's thumb'. As she knows IG's character, this flies against her attempts to say he 'gaslit' her throughout their marriage. On the contrary, it lends credence to his being under Alice's control, (perhaps sadly because he learnt opposing wasn't worth the grief of not doing her bidding). 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 15

EssieMay

VIP Member
Now I'm slightly fascinated by her previous Twitter fights. She clearly loves threatening people on social media. This is vitriol is not new for her.
So he ruined her happy Twitter life? Hm where have we heard that phraseology before?

I'm confused, how could Ioan be outvoted when there are only two sides (votes), or is she trying to say her vote is worth more than Ioan's?
I doubt Ioan would have got a vote TBH.

• Heart

Magpierainbow

Am glad about memes put here not being taken wrong way👍like I said before it's the kind of dark humour response to awful situations I believe. I've got a twitter account I think, used it during lockdown for humour with grimegran etc but generally loathe social media always seems to end up awful so not keen to go on there again & interact. That's why I love this place, interesting discussions/analysis/diff viewpoints. Had a narc acquaintance & always was confused about how she treated her children, some of the info here made lot of sense. And tbh am glued to this horrible never-ending real situation hoping for best possible outcome for kids/dog/gloria (being eternal naive optimist, I honestly don't think will be easy for any of them to get over this sadly). One thing that struck me recently - I've not seen one genuine reaction from AE, not even one human "omg I shouldn't have done this/ that/other" so although I feel sorry for her (I truly think you shouldn't hate anyone, just rise above enough to understand & pity them however much they hurt you) I totally agree she's full on rage mode. All the ruddy time. And the poor people on twitter sharing their sad losses can't comprehend they're sharing with someone who doesn't have real feelings like they do 😔It's scary to think she might even be inventing trolls to troll herself that'd be downright horrific in context of what she might be like at home, irl.
ETA I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say I've been in those dark places & been an idiot myself. But diff is I learnt from it (I hope)

Last edited:
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
You really have to wonder where her friends are in all of this and what, if anything, they're saying to her. I see that one friend has reached out on Twitter twice over the past couple of days asking AE to call her. Maybe AE is so wrapped up in this she's not interested in seeing friends any more. The other thing is, LA can be a toxic place (if you're 'in the industry' anyway) - I lived it and I remember having loads of friends when things were going well and the second I started to show a hint of a struggle, every single person ghosted me. Then showed up months later when things were great again as if nothing had ever happened. It was a very odd experience for me. Hopefully she hasn't been completely deserted, but I wouldn't be surprised.
That person who contacted her via Twitter - Bonnie with the blue tick - has a podcast. I think she may have an ulterior motive for contacting her. Not to check in with her, but to try and work with her.

Yeah, I can't imagine a classy bird like Alice ever taking a picture where she appears in a less-than-decorous pose on a chair...

View attachment 873270
Or on a toilet…

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Is there a cheat sheet recap for a tattler who's fallen behind pls?

Got like over 30 pages to read and I'm running out of steam 😬 :ROFLMAO:
Alice continues to lie, act victimized, trash Disingenuous Bogan Bianca, trash IG, drink, toot her own horn, and tweets, passes out, deletes, and repeats,

• Haha