Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Congrats @JustABunchOfHocusPocus for the thread title, love it! :ROFLMAO: Thanks @Silver Linings for the new thread. P.s your avatar reminded me of the existence of KU :love: so thank you for that too!

I think it's clear, and has been for a while that engaging with Alice or her FMs on SM is totally pointless. She's entrenched in her thinking and creating an echo chamber for herself. She's worked herself up into such an explosive state that I really just don't think it's safe or appropriate for people who aren't directly related to the situation to even try to kindly talk her down anymore, although I can understand why people are still trying to reach her in a gentle way.

Definitely agree with the other tattlers who've already said that deliberately harassing her on SM is bang out of order! :( I really hope it wasn't one of us and I really hope it's not anyone BW knows. I would like to believe it was a Malice sock.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Madge Harvey

When this sorry first broke the DM comments were all in support of her. Lol a few weeks pass and a few hundred rantings from AE later and you should see the comments now.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
That’s what’s making me feel really angry about it. If you’ve experienced anything similar in your life, you’ll know just how much childhood trauma will screw up your life and affect all your future relationships. Then the cycle will continue. She’s a selfish bastard, and has no right to throw around the word narc unless she’s referring to herself.
Even now I am knocking on in age I can still trace back stuff that bothers me now, that pulls my strings back to childhood trauma. Sometimes it’s a disproportionate reaction and it’s only later I realise I am re-enacting something from the past, and it has triggered me. She really is hurting her kids. He needs to get in quick and re establish the relationships with his kids. She has no rights to stop that happening.

I feel even more for Gloria with these posts. If, and it's a mighty big if given it's coming from AE, there is any truth in what she said about Gloria wanting to stay out of it until now, then you just know AE has harassed and badgered and steamrollered poor Gloria into saying what AE wants her to say.
Agreed

• Heart
  • Sad

tilly27

VIP Member
At least he looks good in a pair of pants with foam on his head. Better than Alice would anyway.

she still shouldn’t have posted the pic. I think she’s about two glasses away from posting a pic of his boner from 10 year ago.
Apologies if this has already been covered, However I'm really struggling to keep up with the speed of this. Is this in Ref to the picture AE posted of Ioan and their little girl, beside the pool? She should defo have thought it wasn't right to be showing a picture of the little one, there are some very weird and nasty people out there.

Magpierainbow

You better not shower
You better not eat
You better not miss any tweets
shitshows coming to town
shitshows coming to town🎶

• Haha

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I know! What will happen when any of Ioan's future projects are announced? AE and FMs are likey to be going after producers saying what a shit he is. She is likely to literally bite the hand that feeds her, such is her bitterness.
Nah, a confidentiality clause will be in any financial agreement they sign so Malice wont be able to speak badly about him EVER again. This is probably why she’s gone postal on social media, she thinks this is the best way to ensure he'll pay megabucks to shut her up And she'll never need to work again, because let’s face it she’s fucked her own career over now.

• Wow

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
we are all talking about her anyway, could this not be seen as provoking her as well?
Not really because as another person said earlier, she'd have to come here to find us talking about her. We aren't going to her to tell her our opinions.

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
Twitter doesn't give a shit if you report her even if she is threatening so what's the point anymore.
Honestly I think everyone should give up on responding on Twitter to her and her followers. You’re just feeding their sense of righteousness that they’re fighting some kind of important fight. I am the Queen of lurking and not engaging if anyone needs tips about sitting on their hands when she’s being a twat 😂😂. But I’ll still be reporting the racism and misogyny and any other targeted stuff - you don’t need to follow or engage for that.

Just William

VIP Member
Some of who BW follows:

BREAKING UP WITH NARCS & TOXIC
myexisapsycopath
Internationally recognised Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Expert
women_against_violence
narcissist.sociopath.awareness
Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands
survivingdomesticviolence

These are some the recent follows. If this was just a fling she wouldn't be bothered with all this. Looks like she is serious about him.
She's brave, if it had been me I would have run in the opposite direction! IG is (imo) an attractive man but I imagine he's also damaged (how could he not be?) but fancy having AE as the ex? :mad:

• Sad
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ah, so now it comes out. For two years he had been saying she was an alcoholic and unhinged. EVIDENCE!!! Archive this. Just as I suspected, her alcohol problems aren't something new.
I think her distended stomach is indicative of long term alcohol abuse.

• Sad

lolaclare

That strangely edited photo of her daughters she posted is disturbing. Especially as she posted the unedited version back in April, so there is no question that she has tampered with it to 'improve' them. What is it with Malice and the weirdly big alien eyes? She loves them, but they look so odd.

Libbyaugust737

Idk or care what bogan means but she is SO cringeworthy when she uses it. Imagine being a mother - particularly of 2 young girls - abd not only condoning bullying of another woman, but actually bullying her yourself.

She really doesn't deserve to be a mother given how she's acting and she doesn't deserve the sympathy of anyone. Makes you wonder what else she's lied about.

Twitter doesn't give a shit if you report her even if she is threatening so what's the point anymore.
It's worth trying. They'll have to listen if enough people do it.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
This might seem silly to others but maybe it’s just me, but I honestly think that Alice is such a mood hoover and perpetual victim that reading about her and her rants are actually affecting my own mental health.
I actually feel this morning I need to try and step back from reading as much about her and her rantings. Now if that’s how I feel, how on earth did Ioan feel.
She is draining the life out of everyone.
Yes, 100%
I get headaches and feel totally drained if I spend too much time reading her bullshit. If you’ve been in an abusive relationship, it’s triggering as hell. Imagine LIVING with her. Jesus…..

• Heart
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
the funny thing is we dont even know if Ioan ever claimed this, it's what most people conclude based on how she writes at certain times of the night