Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she is doing is character assassination. Her attitude is - if I can't have him I will ruin him so no one else will want him. :mad:

View attachment 868353

But what happens when he has to work for months on end in a different country? I guess AE gets them but I wouldn't call her functioning.
Loan could take the girls home and have family support nearby that would allow him to work… but I don’t know how that’s work if Alice didn’t agree, which I imagine she wouldn’t.

Ive lived as an expat for many years and raised my children alone without any family support nearby. It’s isolating. They would all be better coming back to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is excellent - ‘I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Ioan, oh I mean Alice . Lots of love from Alice, sorry, Ioan. Adios witches.
I just went and checked out the person who posted that’s livejournal and wow they HATE Ioan. Why on earth do people have such strong feelings about him!? Was he in something that people get obsessive about like one of the new Star Wars movies or a marvel movie or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am beginning to think the photo he dropped with BW was part of a strategy with his advisors. Drop it a few weeks before he returned. They knew the narcissist in her would go ape tit and start the abusive tweets etc which go on record, and then he comes back and starts to finalise the big spilt. He wanted to be way out of her orbit when it dropped. I don’t think BW will be in LA for a bit, but she will be when things are settled. He knows AE, he would know her MO and how to play her now that he is outside her control. This has been planned.
I thought it was dropped cos Welp figured it out just prior????

Reactions: 3
AE really needn't worry that Bianca is planning on stealing away her children. Bianca and IG will be having their *own* children pretty soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What she is doing is character assassination. Her attitude is - if I can't have him I will ruin him so no one else will want him. :mad:

View attachment 868353

But what happens when he has to work for months on end in a different country? I guess AE gets them but I wouldn't call her functioning.
1 They can go with him for schooling in the country where he's working.
2 They can stay home and family can stay with them (ie Alice is the one they are all avoiding, I'm sure if Ioan had primary custody and needed someone to stay with the girls in his absence, family would step up)
3 He will probably now be able to get work closer to home.

I am beginning to think the photo he dropped with BW was part of a strategy with his advisors. Drop it a few weeks before he returned. They knew the narcissist in her would go ape tit and start the abusive tweets etc which go on record, and then he comes back and starts to finalise the big spilt. He wanted to be way out of her orbit when it dropped. I don’t think BW will be in LA for a bit, but she will be when things are settled. He knows AE, he would know her MO and how to play her now that he is outside her control. This has been planned.
OF COURSE it has! There's a whole team helping him.

Reactions: 3
1 They can go with him for schooling in the country where he's working.
2 They can stay home and family can stay with them (ie Alice is the one they are all avoiding, I'm sure if Ioan had primary custody and needed someone to stay with the girls in his absence, family would step up)
3 He will probably now be able to get work closer to home.

OF COURSE it has! There's a whole team helping him.
Oh you mean his lawyers told him to drop that photo? Probably cos it wasn’t like him to do it

Reactions: 5
I thought it was dropped cos Welp figured it out just prior????
I still think it was planned. Might have hastened it, might be a coincidence. I think being out of the country for a prolonged period was the ideal time to lob her the photo as a grenade. It blew up any idea of there being any reconciliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just went and checked out the person who posted that’s livejournal and wow they HATE Ioan. Why on earth do people have such strong feelings about him!? Was he in something that people get obsessive about like one of the new Star Wars movies or a marvel movie or something?

Because they are completely weird fan monkeys. It defies explanation.

Look at the two nutters who are AE’s best friends in the whole wide world. They have devoted a big chunk of their adult lives to running IG’s fan site, I assume for free, from the weird adult incarceration facility they appear to live in. And now they hate him. And love her instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still think it was planned. Might have hastened it, might be a coincidence. I think being out of the country for a prolonged period was the ideal time to lob her the photo as a grenade. It blew up any idea of there being any reconciliation.
It could be either, but it’s suspicious that Welp figured them out then it was dropped. And likely he asked for professional help to do it. It was a bit clever that they acknowledged each other but no actual romance involved in the post as such

Reactions: 6
I was reading on the Primrose Hill gangs page and if you have money you aren't treated the same as normal people as you can afford nanny and kids aren't in the same state education system. Kate Moss, Sadie Frost, Pearl Lowe et all were drinking and taking drugs. Even if you're not them, if you are functioning and bringing up kids they won't do anything.
When you have money you can buy help to ensure your kids’ needs are met.

You can drink every night knowing the nanny will get them up for school.

You can hire a private tutor to help with homework if they fall behind.

You can order takeout five nights per week if you’re too sloshed to cook.

You can afford to buy expensive ready meals to keep in the house they can make themselves.

You can pay for private therapy to address any emotional or mental health problems that arise instead of relying on overstretched underfunded public health services.

Basically by throwing money at the problem you can paper over a lot of cracks and ensure your children’s physical needs are met and they’re kept safe, you have access to resources that a single parent on benefits managing an addiction doesn’t. Sadly even if their bellies are full and they’re clean and washed and attending school that doesn’t negate the catastrophic impact emotional neglect and abuse has on a child.

This is a fascinating report by Professor Bernard in the UK looking at how social workers engage affluent parents in cases of child neglect, for anyone who’s into this stuff:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When you have money you can buy help to ensure your kids’ needs are met.

You can drink every night knowing the nanny will get them up for school.

You can hire a private tutor to help with homework if they fall behind.

You can order takeout five nights per week if you’re too sloshed to cook.

You can afford to buy expensive ready meals to keep in the house they can make themselves.

You can pay for private therapy to address any emotional or mental health problems that arise instead of relying on overstretched underfunded public health services.

Basically by throwing money at the problem you can paper over a lot of cracks and ensure your children’s physical needs are met and they’re kept safe, you have access to resources that a single parent on benefits managing an addiction doesn’t. Sadly even if their bellies are full and they’re clean and washed and attending school that doesn’t negate the catastrophic impact emotional neglect and abuse has on a child.

This is a fascinating report by Professor Bernard in the UK looking at how social workers engage affluent parents in cases of child neglect, for anyone who’s into this stuff:

Ohh thank you for this - very interesting!

Reactions: 4
I've had video calls today at work and a couple of people said I looked tired and must have had a really good weekend. I said 'oh you know me, party, party, party!' I couldn't face the shame of telling them the truth that I'd spent most to the weekend drapped across the sofa, the chairs, the kitchen counters, the bed, the bathroom sink, the stairs, the laundry basket, scrolling through my phone reading about a divorce between two people who up until 10 days ago I never knew existed. My work colleagues are mostly kindly people but I know they would judge me, it might be silent and from behind their screens but that judgement would be there. It was easier to laugh off my black under eye bags, sallow skin and puffy jowls as a consequence of a fun filled packed weekend.

I think if I want to keep this up, with this level of dedication I need to be a stay at home mum, with a full time nanny and a food delivery service.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Basically by throwing money at the problem you can paper over a lot of cracks and ensure your children’s physical needs are met and they’re kept safe, you have access to resources that a single parent on benefits managing an addiction doesn’t.
This is true - middle class people are better at hiding problems in the family. However, AE isn't really hiding anything at this stage. Their family problems are her twitter feed. That's why this is a different case.

Also, I think financially this divorce is ruinous. IG has to pay for 2 places right now plus all the lawyers. AE said IG only got a quarter of his normal fee for the Reunion. If this is true, it looks like his career is on the downhill slope.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've had video calls today at work and a couple of people said I looked tired and must have had a really good weekend. I said 'oh you know me, party, party, party!' I couldn't face the shame of telling them the truth that I'd spent most to the weekend drapped across the sofa, the chairs, the kitchen counters, the bed, the bathroom sink, the stairs, the laundry basket, scrolling through my phone reading about a divorce between two people who up until 10 days ago I never knew existed. My work colleagues are mostly kindly people but I know they would judge me, it might be silent and from behind their screens but that judgement would be there. It was easier to laugh off my black under eye bags, sallow skin and puffy jowls as a consequence of a fun filled packed weekend.

I think if I want to keep this up, with this level of dedication I need to be a stay at home mum, with a full time nanny and a food delivery service.
I’ve evolved over the week. I can do the dishes and laundry while holding my phone reading. Human evolution at its finest. Not sure how many coffee breaks, rests, I can have before I fire myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.