Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her twitter is just... its full of lies. She's a better actress on there than she is in real life. Weirdo.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This scandal might revive his career, perversely. Lots of people now know his name even if they don’t know how to pronounce it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is absolutely delusional. I especially loved the tweets that they want her dead and the next they’re coming back to the house for Bianca to step into Alice's shoes and live her life even down to planned acting parts. the nuttiest conspiracy I’ve ever read on the internet :LOL:
I love that she’s upset that he’s told ‘B’ things (obviously this is only in her head) and yet she’s screeching around the internet telling everyone every intimate or unguarded thing he’s ever said - or threatening to!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is absolutely delusional. I especially loved the tweets that they want her dead and the next they’re coming back to the house for Bianca to step into Alice's shoes and live her life even down to planned acting parts. the nuttiest conspiracy I’ve ever read on the internet :LOL:
103 Dalmatians, starring IG and BW.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the two nutters who are AE’s best friends in the whole wide world. They have devoted a big chunk of their adult lives to running IG’s fan site, I assume for free, from the weird adult incarceration facility they appear to live in. And now they hate him. And love her instead.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that she’s upset that he’s told ‘B’ things (obviously this is only in her head) and yet she’s screeching around the internet telling everyone every intimate or unguarded thing he’s ever said - or threatening to!
She doesn’t know her arse from her elbow now. She thinks he may have told her things, she thinks she met her on set (why suddenly remember that?) It is all 4am terror thoughts.

Reactions: 16
Let’s just take the children entirely out of this day dream, but just imagine - if Alice really wants to become a proper cult leader she could get all her flying monkeys to move in/start a commune and they could campaign for the emancipation of women who are getting divorced but refuse to accept it. They could call it the Alice Palace.

I’d also like to say that although these threads are ruining my life and my ability to get anything done, this is also one of the most entertaining things that has happened all year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohh thank you for this - very interesting!
You’re welcome. It’s an incredibly difficult job, working in Child Protection. Trying to assess a child’s safety while assessing constantly whether someone is telling the truth or lying. Very difficult not to fall prey to your own biases about what an abusive or neglectful parent looks like. Often SWs in CP roles are fresh from university, in their 20s, working class, well educated but inexperienced professionals who may feel even subconsciously intimidated by the idea or challenging for example a domineering lawyer who is recording every interaction, making threats, challenging a consultant neurosurgeon who has been referred for doing the school drop off drunk, possibly having to investigate a fellow social worker.

If these kids do end up being referred to CPS then it’ll take a confident, strong, experienced SW to work with someone like AE.

Unlike some others I’m not overly terrified for the kids, though I feel an immense amount of pity for them, I feel so sorry for what they’re going though on an emotional level, it must be terrifying. But they have another parent who loves them and seems far more stable, they’re in school, school will be aware and keeping a close eye on them if things escalate, they have the resources to access help in the future for emotional problems that result from this. I think they’ll be okay. It’s just such a shame they have to experience this. The impact could last for a lifetime. Sadly it’s not unusual and happens every single day around the world, children being in the middle of parental separation and treated inappropriately.

This is true - middle class people are better at hiding problems in the family. However, AE isn't really hiding anything at this stage. Their family problems are her twitter feed. That's why this is a different case.

Also, I think financially this divorce is ruinous. IG has to pay for 2 places right now plus all the lawyers. AE said IG only got a quarter of his normal fee for the Reunion. If this is true, it looks like his career is on the downhill slope.
Agreed. I’ve mentioned before that the fact this is playing out so publicly is actually likely to be a protective factor for the girls, despite the detrimental impact it will have in many ways. At least this isn’t happening behind closed doors, if we’re aware of this then so is their school, their therapists, their friends’ parents, lawyers. It’s better than going through it privately and people who can help not knowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WHY does she think this? Why would anyone want Alice’s life/ house/ kids? She doesn’t even want her own life. It’s so terribly terribly sad that she makes up these threats instead of facing what is in front of her. Why would Bianca want to take those kids away and give up her own life for that? It makes zero sense.
She’s a narc, they believe everyone is jealous of them and their life.

This is my sister all over, she has very few friends, her house is constantly untidy because her brain is more obsessed with what’s going on in everyone else's life, the boyfriend is a depressive who spends days in bed but my sister absolutely firmly believes we are jealous of her and her life.

It's quite bizarre

Reactions: 6
But I thought she never met BW? or am I misreading this?
She has gone from BW being her friend, to being a complete stranger, to trying to track down BW’s role on Harrow to now saying she met her on set. She probably believes her own bullshit. Or what the bottles and pills convince her is the position for the next few minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has gone from BW being her friend, to being a complete stranger, to trying to track down BW’s role on Harrow to now saying she met her on set. She probably believes her own bullshit. Or what the bottles and pills convince her is the position for the next few minutes.
People HAVE to start seeing she's lying about 90% of stuff? They can't believe her crap forever surely?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
But they have another parent who loves them and seems far more stable, they’re in school, school will be aware and keeping a close eye on them if things escalate, they have the resources to access help in the future for emotional problems that result from this. I think they’ll be okay. It’s just such a shame they have to experience this. The impact could last for a lifetime. Sadly it’s not unusual and happens every single day around the world, children being in the middle of parental separation and treated inappropriately.
I agree. Ioan does seem to be a genuine and engaged parent. The photos of him with the girls, he looks like an ordinary dad doing ordinary things, happy and smiling with them. He's not primped to within an inch of his life when he's out in the park with them so he's not showing them off or himself. He's just being a dad. Going back to the line about narcs, that what they accuse you of they've done themselves, Alice reckons he took care of the girls once for a week while she was out of the country and was glad to hand them back to her. Yeah maybe she was projecting her own view. Apparently he cooks when at home and Matthew Rhys says he was clean and neat etc. He probably got the meal subs for her so they all had something nutritious to eat while he was away. She eats shite but maybe the girls are getting a decent dinner c/o the meal subs.

I just think he could make it as a single dad with some thought and emotional calm and planning. He's got patience as Alice tells us and he's planned his escape from her - I don't see why he couldn't make it as a single dad living in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok well in reality I think it’s this:

- he’s scared of dealing with her
- He can’t afford all the legal fees she’s running up
- He can’t afford to give up work to care for the kids
- She’s alienated big E AND the nanny IG pays for
- He has no family in the US to help him out

I think he’s fucked from many POV, and he’s probably pretty broken and struggling. He’s got to pull it together
He needs to go back to UK with the children

Reactions: 6
I agree. Ioan does seem to be a genuine and engaged parent. The photos of him with the girls, he looks like an ordinary dad doing ordinary things, happy and smiling with them. He's not primped to within an inch of his life when he's out in the park with them so he's not showing them off or himself. He's just being a dad. Going back to the line about narcs, that what they accuse you of they've done themselves, Alice reckons he took care of the girls once for a week while she was out of the country and was glad to hand them back to her. Yeah maybe she was projecting her own view. Apparently he cooks when at home and Matthew Rhys says he was clean and neat etc. He probably got the meal subs for her so they all had something nutritious to eat while he was away. She eats shite but maybe the girls are getting a decent dinner c/o the meal subs.
Any parent who has been on their own with the kids for a weekend or a week or more (I take my hat off to you!) is relieved when their partner returns to share the load, parenting is intense and possibly even moreso if like in this situation you’re not used to doing it on your own. Everything I’ve seen from her prior to this debacle suggests he’s an engaged and loving parent. People criticise him for working away but the burden of supporting a family of four plus nanny alone isn’t a light one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.