Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also odd how in that quote (about how he cared for them alone for a week and was proud of himself and she shot him down with ‘yeah cool try six months) she acts as if she cares for them alone when he’s off shooting. She has a nanny. Who works full time. While not having to balance parenting with a job. That’s more support than most parents with a SAHP or part time working parent with a full time working parent get. She will have cared for them two days per week on her own while he was away and the rest of the time had the nanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s also odd how in that quote (about how he cared for them alone for a week and was proud of himself and she shot him down with ‘yeah cool try six months) she acts as if she cares for them alone when he’s off shooting. She has a nanny. Who works full time. While not having to balance parenting with a job. That’s more support than most parents with a SAHP or part time working parent with a full time working parent get. She will have cared for them two days per week on her own while he was away and the rest of the time had the nanny!
A mere detail in Alice’s world. She wants sympathy and pats on the back.

Reactions: 11
They could call it the Alice Palace.

I’d also like to say that although these threads are ruining my life and my ability to get anything done, this is also one of the most entertaining things that has happened all year.
OMG thats the next thread title…. The Alice Palace, full of malice but no phallus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This scandal might revive his career, perversely. Lots of people now know his name even if they don’t know how to pronounce it.
You know what…. I’d love for everything to get sorted and then him to be the James Bond.

I’m not sure he’s talented enough but it would piss malice off that Bianca got to be on his arm or even got to be a Bond girl…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone asked what the history of AE was with the earlier forums. Well, Google is the friend we all need. There are many many older sources that point to her banana behaviour. Remember, this was the era when MySpace was in power and twitter was in its infancy.

It's a short cheat bc it's a livejournal post and the beloved ONTD, but now I have goals to go back.

This was the letter he wrote to his own forum. AGHAST! 2007!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan
OMG she so wrote that herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really would like to see his career be rebooted after this. If Alice's presence has stymied his career in the past it would only be fair for this mess to reboot his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One of the problems with being absolutely plastered on Twitter on a regular basis is nobody is interested in the ‘normal’ tweets anymore. Everyones waiting around for evening in LA and the next round of booze-induced madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am still over here thinking about "Tone", (God, that was annoying) her ummm brother? I do not think it was her brother. I think it was her, trying to convince people that she has real life family and friends supporting her. Any thoughts? That was so bizarre!
She knowingly introduces him by stating that he is her brother, he wanted to introduce himself and express his support. But at this point of the night we all knew she knew that she was off the rail. Therefore nobody wanted to push him further. I bet she creates this sock account to land us some more troubling elements. Yesterday she was fighting with herself like hell. Not sure she can contain herself next. Someone close to her have to be there for those girls. I did check her insta profile for the first time today There is no friends, no exhibitions, no you know, life, real life, how can she manages to live in LA FOR 20 damn years and has no friends no hobbies. Her mental health hasn’t been straight for sometimes I guess, and no one noticed, he probably sees the bad dynamic when he decided not to drink anymore but he probably never thought about the mental. I mean look at those Real Housewives they always seemed busy doing pretty much nothing, even this Alice did not manage to perform. What was she waiting at home?
I know= IG
Sad, sad pretty sad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s a narc, they believe everyone is jealous of them and their life.

This is my sister all over, she has very few friends, her house is constantly untidy because her brain is more obsessed with what’s going on in everyone else's life, the boyfriend is a depressive who spends days in bed but my sister absolutely firmly believes we are jealous of her and her life.

It's quite bizarre
She really is - I didn't have an opinion on IG really other than he shouldn't have cheated on her but having watched the proposal chat video, my god she is a bloody nightmare - the grafitti was on the wall before he proposed. He came over very c*nt-drunk but at least a decent guy. Alice has never come over to me as a decent person!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Disclaimer: I had no idea who either of these people were just a couple of weeks ago but .. having read their history I say he’s been living with this for years and has never had an option of scooping the kids up or staying home with them. He pays for their schools, housekeeper etc and for Alice’s therapists and care. When he comes home it’s to a drunk wife and distressed kids. She is playing out in public what he has struggled to keep quiet and deal with alone and he has had enough. Why should he speak when her behaviour will speak for him and any interaction with her drama will just make things far worse.
This is so sad if that’s what was happening. My heart goes out to all the Tattlers who had to deal with similar situations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That photo of IG with gorgeous puppy Emma (poor little mite) is sad. Whoever posted it (sorry, should have taken your name!) is right, his eyes are dead, he looks so down & defeated & couldn't even bring himself to look at her properly. Reading back to her tirades, going back to 2007, like many others I think IG has clearly been abused by her for years. It's all there in black & white. In some ways I think it's harder for a man to face up to being abused, let alone reveal that to anyone, as I imagine there is a degree of shame, as the patriarchal society is not favourable to men being controlled/abused by women. We will never know the full extent of what he had to endure over the years but AE has given us a very very good idea with her constant public digs at him over SM, etc long before he finally had the courage to end it & leave. And only he knows how long it took to summon that courage?

In an interview (quite some time before he left IIRC?) he said their marriage had been in trouble for about 4 years due to their spending long periods apart but I think that distance was ironically the one thing that saved his sanity.

He must feel totally split about coming back to LA. On the one hand I imagine he is desperate to finally see the girls again while at the same time he must be churning inside at the thought of coming back into her orbit & the tit storm that will likely ensue. Whatever he does or doesn't do once he is back he is damned either way.

As for her revealing personal medical details about Gloria, further proof that everyone is fair game to further her own narrative. And she can't even own it! As for her BS about being the voice of other women & how she's giving them a safe place to tell their stories, what a crock of tit, she isn't remotely interested in them, they are just puppets in her public attempt to get IG to respond to her. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to not respond to the toxic hate being spewed in his direction & to anyone associated with him. Poor sod.

I just hope those girls (& Emma) are rescued from this toxic environment & I hope IG gets some quality alone time with the girls away from AE so he can begin to rebuild a relationship with them after the undoubted damage done by AE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My husband is very much like Ioan in that he works long hours and is away a lot. He had to have the kids once so I could leave the country for a funeral. He loved it for 3 days he said man I don’t know what all the fuss is about. By day 5 he was dead. Not all husbands can be there for the kids like the average man that works 9-5. Sacrifices are often made and that is the case of Ioan. Although when Ioan is home he seems engaged with the kids and seems to love them very much.

That photo of IG with gorgeous puppy Emma (poor little mite) is sad. Whoever posted it (sorry, should have taken your name!) is right, his eyes are dead, he looks so down & defeated & couldn't even bring himself to look at her properly. Reading back to her tirades, going back to 2007, like many others I think IG has clearly been abused by her for years. It's all there in black & white. In some ways I think it's harder for a man to face up to being abused, let alone reveal that to anyone, as I imagine there is a degree of shame, as the patriarchal society is not favourable to men being controlled/abused by women. We will never know the full extent of what he had to endure over the years but AE has given us a very very good idea with her constant public digs at him over SM, etc long before he finally had the courage to end it & leave. And only he knows how long it took to summon that courage?

In an interview (quite some time before he left IIRC?) he said their marriage had been in trouble for about 4 years due to their spending long periods apart but I think that distance was ironically the one thing that saved his sanity.

He must feel totally split about coming back to LA. On the one hand I imagine he is desperate to finally see the girls again while at the same time he must be churning inside at the thought of coming back into her orbit & the tit storm that will likely ensue. Whatever he does or doesn't do once he is back he is damned either way.

As for her revealing personal medical details about Gloria, further proof that everyone is fair game to further her own narrative. And she can't even own it! As for her BS about being the voice of other women & how she's giving them a safe place to tell their stories, what a crock of tit, she isn't remotely interested in them, they are just puppets in her public attempt to get IG to respond to her. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to not respond to the toxic hate being spewed in his direction & to anyone associated with him. Poor sod.

I just hope those girls (& Emma) are rescued from this toxic environment & I hope IG gets some quality alone time with the girls away from AE so he can begin to rebuild a relationship with them after the undoubted damage done by AE.
I wonder if in some way it’s just a massive relief not to have to respond. I’m sure he’s been hearing variations of all this nasty tit for years and having to manage it and deal with it and keep the peace. Now he doesn’t have to bother trying. Not his job any more!

This photo looks like it was taken in Brisbane. See the car rego plate?

View attachment 868580

Have a read of the comments below the article:
This is on the set of Harrow so yes Brisbane

Reactions: 5
I really would like to see his career be rebooted after this. If Alice's presence has stymied his career in the past it would only be fair for this mess to reboot his career.
Yeah she possibly manipulated some control in which she could covertly set out what parts he went for thus controlling who he would be acting with??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No, what he did was set his account to public, which automatically accepted your follow request. Once he realised, and probably after you ranted and raved in his comments, he blocked you.

Screenshot_2021-11-15-23-26-25-932_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.