Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair my girls would not be all that comfortable with a man they don’t know, and would not want to sit in a car alone with one either. It’s ok to not feel comfortable around strangers. Especially when you know they are watching you or writing reports. I don’t see this as a giant red flag in isolation
My issue is as to why the poster put such emphasis on age. Not on the fact that E didnt know him, although E mentions that as a factor too, but she also mentioned age as a factor for being uncomfortable in the filing

Reactions: 7
There's a thread on the site for mums about this. I've had to hide it as they just don't get it.

Reactions: 6
There's a thread on the site for mums about this. I've had to hide it as they just don't get it.
They never do. Usually as actually most of them do have deadbeat exes so they relate to it in the wrong way

Reactions: 11
To be fair my girls would not be all that comfortable with a man they don’t know, and would not want to sit in a car alone with one either. It’s ok to not feel comfortable around strangers. Especially when you know they are watching you or writing reports. I don’t see this as a giant red flag in isolation
I don’t think the gender or age of the chaperone is that important really … or the fact that they are known/unknown. There’re just red herrings. I think it’s just the fact they are actually a chaperone.

Reactions: 25
I really miss the good old days of A sharts, instapol, and Marjorie. Before we found out that things were much more ominous than we expected. I wish I hadn’t become so invested because this isn’t funny at all. That and I can’t watch Hornblower or Forever anymore and I loved those series.
Don’t give up on Hornblower. That was before he met her, his life was peaceful then!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How is a regular boarding school supposed to cope with that? A psychiatrist and a team of therapists would be more helpful at this point but the desire for help and change has to come from her.
And it really wouldn’t be fair on other kids coming under that sort of influence away from home. Imagine how horrified you’d be as a parent of a fellow-boarder.

Reactions: 8
I would agree to this if we weren’t at the a very important juncture in the whole thing. There are several important court dates in the next 5 weeks that if you were able to maintain a wall of silence so far, don’t stop now if you know what I mean?
I agree. Ioan needs to maintain silence and communicate via his lawyer. He will respond to the RO, as will Bianca and we will see their side of the story.

I also have a vague recollection of an agreement in the RO that neither party will disparage the other in public? Does anyone else recall this? He is holding up his end of the bargain.

Reactions: 23
My issue is as to why the poster put such emphasis on age. Not on the fact that E didnt know him, although E mentions that as a factor too, but she also mentioned age as a factor for being uncomfortable in the filing
Apart from her mother perhaps Ella isn't used to being around geriatrics 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The kids were sent on a sleepover contact visit with no leotard, the chaperone was there which caused an issue to the plan Alice had in place. She had reckoned on Ioan being respectful of Ella’s choice not to have Iris there but wrongly assumed no one would. She wanted him to come see her new place strewn with takeaway cartons and boxes. Ella had a tantrum and refused to get out of the car disrupting an already primed Elsie. They were sent with the knowledge Bianca would be there who Alice has already conditioned them to fear and hate.
Time was against them because Ella kicked off and Elsie was then upset at her class. Ioan suggested taking them to his place instead of the plan Alice had given the girls so again Ella kicked off. Called her pals on video and started throwing stuff around the apartment. She’s tried to escape, hurt herself and blamed Bianca and took Elsie with her. What’s that poor kid to do?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s a very, very strange place. Everything is skewed to the point of view of the female. You can have 2 identical scenario’s one from the male side and the replies and ’advice’ difference is hilarious. It’s really not worth the hassle of engaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If Alice doesn't get child support then the kids are being dumped with him. There's no way she's getting a job. BAYBEEZ are her mealticket.
Morning all!
So I was thinking this, IF she got full custody, she'd still need to work right? As I thought child support is just for the children, she won't be getting additional money for herself, as she's had her payout from the house and that's all she's owed. I know when I comes to payments the judge looks at where the kids live etc, maybe that was the reason she went for an expensive apartment? In any event she'll still need money for herself, but knowing mAlice she'll spend any child support as she sees fit (ebay/wine/paying for blue ticks - this has just been rolled out on insta for £12 a month) rather than it being spent on the children's well being, food, clothes, school supplies....

Reactions: 12
Does it say who the latest filed document is filed by? Applicant or respondent? I mean the supervised visitation document

Reactions: 4
Frankly I’m amazed Alice didn’t call the paps to have the run away and chase filmed

Reactions: 16
I don't THINK I have said anything negative about the children before but...

"I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack."

BIB - This is from the child that mAlice has posted film clips of dancing around and posing at a busy bowling party and turning handstands outside of a shop (possibly in a Mall), I thought at the time that the child was so outgoing and full of confidence...I thought it was charming.

So either the childs personality has undergone a huge change...or there are some untruths in the statements...

I wonder which?

Reactions: 45
Watching a documentary about the Matusiewicz family called Web of Lies about a highly contentious custody battle and cyberstalking and I’m getting major Malice vibes. So scary.
Can I pleaee ask what channel is that on? I wonder if I can get it in the UK x

Reactions: 7
They were probably waiting at her apartment for him to turn up for the leotard
And it would be really hard for him to justify the restraining order if he literally drives to her house. So many reasons for her to want him there, even more reasons for him not to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How is a regular boarding school supposed to cope with that? A psychiatrist and a team of therapists would be more helpful at this point but the desire for help and change has to come from her.
Hopefully she is a better person than her mother and wants to change.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.