Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ella is trying to make out the psychologist is a friend of ioans and is therefore Bias cos she keeps calling him Ioans friend

Reactions: 18
I can't imagine how I & B must be feeling. Especially as B already escaped an abusive relationship, to now have to put up with constant abuse from Alice must be triggering.
I doubt Bianca is giving much thought to Alice tbh. I think Ioan and Bianca are still in Miami where he's busy filming.

Reactions: 10
She’s insinuating everyone there had potential to harm her while she was the one doing all the harming.
This kid needs to understand consequences of this. To accuse people of assault and or whatever underlying tone there is against the therapist, is bad. I don’t think for a second it’s all Ella. This has Alice all over it.

Reactions: 37
I think Ella is trying to make out the psychologist is a friend of ioans and is therefore Bias cos she keeps calling him Ioans friend
He probably was introduced as a ‘friend’ rather than ‘someone I’m paying to make sure nothing happens that can be misconstrued and Who will report back to The Court’ or similar.

Reactions: 22
So the psychologist / friend / chaperone (70-80 years old?) tried to catch up with a running E and E, alongside Ioan. Which means he was presumably at the property when the incident happened. Interesting to hear his take.

Gloria and Hauke say they support E’s testimony.

I feel that E was already anxious for whatever reason, and arriving at her dad’s place and realizing Bianca is overnighting too has caused distress, reaction and fleeing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
the problem with this is that he is the only other eyewitness.

And he is court approved, which means it really doesnt matter if Ioan is friends with him (I doubt, more likely he just paid for the court approved supervision) or not (would have been different with Iris), they have the duty report abuse. And unless there is strong evidence suggesting the opposite the court will likely not doubt them.

I think this could be the main reason why Marie bailed out. Lawyers do lie a bit, but only when they know that they can get away with this somewhat. If she would let Alice submit a declaration that contradicts the one of a court approved supervisor she'd be in big big big trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So the psychologist / friend / chaperone (70-80 years old?) tried to catch up with a running E and E, alongside Ioan. Which means he was presumably at the property when the incident happened. Interesting to hear his take.

I feel that E was already anxious for whatever reason, and arriving at her dad’s place and realizing Bianca is overnighting too has caused distress, reaction and fleeing.
To be fair to Gloria and Hauke, all they can testify to is the end part, when they were out of the apartment and arranging how to take them home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She gets a panic attack in a mall, but has been to a crowded K-pop concert with Alice, and wanted to go to Universal Studios with Ioan?

No, something doesn't seem right. I think this was all a set-up planned by Alice.
Funny how there was no panic attack when AE was screaming like a banshee in the car park. Instead she writes a YT comment telling the victim to apologise. This girl was messed up already as she would have witnessed lots of DV between the parents with IG as the victim. DV isn't just physical. Now she is even more messed up. CPS now!!!

Kids get removed from DV households if the parents don't split up in the area where I work. They recognise the impact on kids of DV just by witnessing it between parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can, she’s *that* arrogant.
I think it's easy to predict what comes next.

The story will be debunked by the psychologist, or at least partly, or context added that makes this a lot different (although tbh the story is already bad from Ella's perspective). Normally done deal. But Alice/Loopy/her DM friend will make this a big story about how those services help abusers to get away with abuse etc. Basically what Alice has always been doing by trying to deny things she actually did, except now she will drag Ella down the rabbit hole too

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I think it's easy to predict what comes next.

The story will be debunked by the psychologist, or at least partly, or context added that makes this a lot different (although tbh the story is already bad from Ella's perspective). Normally done deal. But Alice/Loopy/her DM friend will make this a big story about how those services help abusers to get away with abuse etc. Basically what Alice has always been doing by trying to deny things she actually did, except now she will drag Ella down the rabbit hole too
They're all corrupt, biased, against her. The whole system is flawed. Everyone is at fault except Alice.
Waiting for her to start slagging off Marie too.

Reactions: 25
This kid recorded this or video called her friends while this was all going on. That’s not a panic attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The “psychologist friend” that Yo seems to have had as chaperone during visitations, instead of his friend/neighbour Iris. Cos Iris made Ella “uncomfortable”. By existing. 🙃
We don't know that Iris has been dispensed with. Ella doesn't get to demand this and IG shouldn't cave either.

Maybe the Psychologist was brought in due to the upcoming custody hearing so he could be called as a witness? Both he and Iris will be witnesses.

Reactions: 21
She’s insinuating everyone there had potential to harm her while she was the one doing all the harming.
This kid needs to understand consequences of this. To accuse people of assault and or whatever underlying tone there is against the therapist, is bad. I don’t think for a second it’s all Ella. This has Alice all over it.
Alice has been in this kids ear from the early days saying that Ioan wanted to take them away from her. She's been fed this narrative and involved in the plots Alice concocted against him from the off.

Reactions: 13

BIB we don't know this for sure. They may contradict what she says. They are on Ella's side, not Alice's. They may see this situation for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor kid sitting in her changing room knowing she was supposed to scupper the weekend but had failed because she had a new leotard and didn't know what to do. Get her out of there.
Yep. That's why Elsie was in a state. It shows how scared they are of disobeying Malice.

Reactions: 21
BIB we don't know this for sure. They may contradict what she says. They are on Ella's side, not Alice's. They may see this situation for what it is.
All they can talk about in this instance is the aftermath … the phoning from the street and the getting them home. What went on the apartment is a closed book to them (and whoever’s side she is on, I can’t imaging Gloria being overjoyed at the food throwing. Being the one that would usually be clearing it up).

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.