Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was about time Bianca got into the title. Alice will be fuming.

Congratulations to @marjorytrashheap for the winning thread title

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-174-even-her-divorce-lawyer-left-her.39598/

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What Ella is essentially saying in her declaration is: ‘I threw a huge tantrum at my dad’s house, attacking him and destroying things. Then I decided to leave the place and wander alone in the streets, and got accidentally injured as dad’s gf tried to close a door to stop me from leaving’. No sane person would allow a 13 year old to leave alone in such a state. I would have closed the bloody door too.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Ever wondered what kind of people Alice's biggest fans are? I have found the answer
6O4kZQj.png

I mean if trashing your fathers apartment and throw food on him (as it's intentional that is the only assault that happened on that day) is "completely normal" - wow, no wonder why they are supporting a loon like Alice.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I don’t know how relevant this is, but it occurred to me that the walking out (almost certainly led by Ella rather than Elsie) is giving Ella a great deal of attention from her Dad. An argument, a stand-off then her walking home while he follows behind to keep her safe. She is angry with him for leaving and probably also angry with him for (as she sees it) turning her mother into an insufferable nightmare. Negative attention is better than no attention. So Ella continues to rinse and repeat. Only this time Alice saw an opportunity and seized it. I actually feel so bad for Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope I didn’t dream that Ma Gruff sent underwear to someone and they posted it here….that would be super weird and embarrassing 😳 😂
Maybe it wasn’t underwear? Omg 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ever wondered what kind of people Alice's biggest fans are? I have found the answer
View attachment 2224683
I mean if trashing your fathers apartment and throw food on him (as it's intentional that is the only assault that happened on that day) is "completely normal" - wow, no wonder why they are supporting a loon like Alice.
That one is beyond tedious and moronic. A food fight. duck off. 😂
---
I hope I didn’t dream that Ma Gruff sent underwear to someone and they posted it here….that would be super weird and embarrassing 😳 😂
Maybe it wasn’t underwear? Omg 🥸
I am so glad you’re back 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How did Elsie get out? Did she leave first or second? Is Ella saying bianca slammed the door against her (Ella) repeatedly then opened it again to let Elsie out? It doesn't actually make sense.

Reactions: 39
It's entirely possible that Ella threw open the door hard enough to make it swing back on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2224683
Also the Von Trapps were actually dicks to begin with.

(Aware I'm focusing on the wrong thing here:))

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From the last thread. "The witness telling you their story doesn't make you an additional witness." Correct - it's hearsay.

The only witnesses that count are the ones who saw the incident - Ioan, B, Ella, (will Elsie testify??) hopefully Iris was there and there may have been a neighbour who saw something too.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2224683
Kids will be kids? WTF. I guess Dumb always finds Dumb.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2224683
What sort of home did they grow up in, I would have had a lecture the length of Alice’s lunacy if I’d done anything like that!

Reactions: 21
It is if the other party has actual eye witnesses. And in any case neither Gloria nor anyone else not present can say whether the girl is lying or not. It’ll be a piece of cake for any decent lawyer to tear them apart on the stand. Remember, Ella unfortunately has a history of attacking her dad (see Amazon theft, hacking, storming out of visitations, threatening to call the CPS because he didn’t pay her expensive school fees). These are all cries for her help of course, from a child that has been mentally and verbally abused by her mother.
They can't say whether she is lying but what they can do is build a picture which is what will be asked of them. Gloria can comment on before and after, and the father can comment on after.

Ella's team has to make the case that the abuse occurred "beyond reasonable doubt" which is incredibly difficult to prove without EYE witness, but they will rely on the other two as key "picture" witness'. Ie: To build a picture on the case. Gloria can comment on Ella's behaviour/etc before and after the incident, and the other father can comment on after. This is used to build a picture on whether Ella was lying or not - ie: did Ella seem out of character, was her reaction beyond her typical behaviour boundaries, was Elsie immediately confirming Ella's version of events, etc.

In cases without eye witness' you will be surprised at how much this is relied upon and can swing a case. Do not dismiss it because of our support for Ioan. Alice is a witch, and a narcassist who fooled many for years. We all thoght the custody case would have been over quickly, Alice face legal repercussions for breaking the order in January, but things didnt swing that way!

My final comment: I am on Ioan's side, but that doesn't mean I have to agree 100% with all actions and nor does it mean I can't point out strengths (amongst a million weakness') to Ella/Alices case. Life isn't black and white and I won't bother citing this anymore as I fear there is lack of conversation and debate tonight! Strength be to Ioan, B, and those poor kids especially sweet Elsie who I am glad appears to have a surrogate family in the background <3

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone wonder why they submitted black and white photos to the court, but shared colored photos online and on SM platforms? Pretty clear attempt to use "shadows" as bruises. We see you Alice..AK does too

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.