Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the new article with the further details. All of this is such a tragic mess. Alice has succeeded in poisoning her daughter against her own father. I can't see how Ioan can resolve this in any positive manner at the moment, Ella is clearly so convinced he is in the wrong and being almost 14 now you can't force her to change her feelings. He should just drop the custody case, at least just focus on Elsie anyway. I know Ella is a child and I don't want to victim blame given she is a victim of abuse by Alice but I am shocked at the vitriol she has for her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.
We don't even know this gentleman's age and given Ella's inherited penchant for exaggerating... I think I'll wait for his evidence being submitted before leaping to a conclusion.

Reactions: 33
Actually abused children have supervised visits with their parent all the time. Wrongly in my opinion, this isn’t the case here. There are way more red flags from Ella here than Ioan.
This is Alice’s doing, she has set that kid off on purpose to get at her ex husband. Does anyone actually think these children are being abused? The aggressor here is Alice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Alice is constantly accusing people of being pedophiles, accusing other men of SA against her. Now seems the kids are terrified of men

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Who should supervise contact? Alice, ffs. That’s the only acceptable person for Ella. No, give her boundaries and expectations of behaviour.
The sock accounts are kicking off. It’s only a matter of time before Alice does something horrendous. This kid is accusing her own father who has tried every way possible to see her, pays for everything and he gets called a child abuser for having boundaries, she trashed his house!
She’s 13. Not 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the girls are both very damaged, it’s been an unstable and volatile few years for them, and everything under scrutiny too.

Reactions: 6
Alice who is now going after Ioan’s mum? This is intimidation and harassment from Alice. The only way in is to use those children. When Ella matures enough to realise what is going on, she will never speak to her again. I wonder how many times Alice trashed the place in La Jolla and Ioan was left to clear it up. Judging by how dirty it was, I’d say a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This aged well 🙄
(from the Abuser's declaration regarding the sale of the La Jolla residence)

Screenshot_134711.jpg

Screenshot_134757.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah I mean it’s almost as if Alice has purposefully made the girls contact with Ioan as bad as it can possibly be

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why the fact the chaperone is an older gentleman means anything? Alice is sending pics of her kid to Lupine ffs. That man is a walking red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Screenshot_2023-06-09-07-53-29-41_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Meanwhile...if there was any doubt about this sock. the old "book writing threat" is wheeled out.
This will be the third book I think. After the bestseller one about Wales and Matthew Rhys's mum and then the follow up one about Ioan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2227602Meanwhile...if there was any doubt about this sock. the old "book writing threat" is wheeled out.
This will be the third book I think. After the bestseller one about Wales and Matthew Rhys's mum and then the follow up one about Ioan.
Do you have the one about Ioan’s mother? Alice is still emailing that poor woman isn’t she?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.
What is wrong with the children in a first place that an "elderly man" is uncomfortable to them?! (Not to mention so was the young woman before). Unless they were so isolated from extended family that they never had any older relatives in their life and do not know how to be around older people… oh, wait!
P.s. I also have to add I find this sentiment of being in the presence of an older person uncomfortable for children ageist

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What is wrong with the children in a first place that an "elderly man" is uncomfortable to them?! (Not to mention so was the young woman before). Unless they were so isolated from extended family that they never had any older relatives in their life and do not know how to be around older people… oh, wait!
To be fair my girls would not be all that comfortable with a man they don’t know, and would not want to sit in a car alone with one either. It’s ok to not feel comfortable around strangers. Especially when you know they are watching you or writing reports. I don’t see this as a giant red flag in isolation

Reactions: 11
I do like that "tedious witch" and threatening abandonment etc was fine but Ioan calling Ella manipulative (true) is severe abuse and a RO lmao

and dont forget Alice's insane harrassement of him, this was even more fine

Ioan must have been a huge pushover during their marriage

what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too

retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
Words just words! That argument seems to have disappeared from the FM’s repertoire.

Reactions: 10
To be fair my girls would not be all that comfortable with a man they don’t know, and would not want to sit in a car alone with one either. It’s ok to not feel comfortable around strangers. Especially when you know they are watching you or writing reports. I don’t see this as a giant red flag in isolation
Agree but not necessarily in this situation. Ioan was gone for how long? Who was in front seat and who was in the back seat?

Reactions: 3
Agree but not necessarily in this situation. Ioan was gone for how long? Who was in front seat and who was in the back seat?
This just sounds like he gave Ella a choice. It’s the car or the shops. She is a flight risk. He was taking precautions. She was able to choose no one was forcing her to sit in the car with this guy like she makes out. I’m just saying it’s not really unfair to say it’s ok and normal to feel uncomfortable around strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.