Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear that Ioan has to have an independent person with him when he sees the kids so that there is a witness to what goes on. That is inconvenient to Alice and her proxy Ella. Ella has now objected several times to the chaperone - the way she has just behaved proves the need, and will also mean the arrangement will be in place for a long time.

I am not a parent, so I can‘t imagine the despair Ioan feels at being denied his children for so long, and then when he does get access, he can’t see her in a normal way in case she accuses him of something. Alice and Ella really want to accuse him of sexual abuse - that is where this is heading, why they need him to see her on his own. Alice signposted this back in the day when he had the audacity to leave her, this is the desired outcome for sick Alice.

As I say I am not a parent, but I would give up on Ella. Let her know that the door is always open, try and get external help and away from Alice as much as possible. For now I would concentrate on Elsie. But even that is doomed to failure because Alice and Ella will be at her all day long - trying to get her to be the new Ella or by accusing her of picking Team Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think Ella tries to argue that the crazy behavior (panic attacks, trashing apartment) is caused by them being terrified by him, hence for their well being its better to not see him. "he made me do it" much like their mother. obviously crazy stuff, but when your mother is a narc you become one too
Does it say who the latest filed document is filed by? Applicant or respondent? I mean the supervised visitation document
neither
1000009824.jpg

Alice fans btw never fail to disappoint. it's Alice that claimed he didnt see them for years yet it'd be Ioan lying? lmao

and no, "not all along", since october

also no, he never had any chance
1000009828.jpg

he has treated them well, parents have every right to say no. children dont have any right to do what Ella does though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This phone business I'm thinking is down to Alice constantly being phoned by the girls when with their Father. She's deliberately undermining Ioan's role as a Father. Because she can't phone them they are having to continuously check in so she can continue to disrupt the visitation.

Reactions: 18
It’s clear that Ioan has to have an independent person with him when he sees the kids so that there is a witness to what goes on. That is inconvenient to Alice and her proxy Ella. Ella has now objected several times to the chaperone - the way she has just behaved proves the need, and will also mean the arrangement will be in place for a long time.

I am not a parent, so I can‘t imagine the despair Ioan feels at being denied his children for so long, and then when he does get access, he can’t see her in a normal way in case she accuses him of something. Alice and Ella really want to accuse him of sexual abuse - that is where this is heading, why they need him to see her on his own. Alice signposted this back in the day when he had the audacity to leave her, this is the desired outcome for sick Alice.

As I say I am not a parent, but I would give up on Ella. Let her know that the door is always open, try and get external help and away from Alice as much as possible. For now I would concentrate on Elsie. But even that is doomed to failure because Alice and Ella will be at her all day long - trying to get her to be the new Ella or by accusing her of picking Team Ioan.
This is Alice’s end game. She knows this accusation would end him completely. It is abhorrent and dangerous. Any of those actual enablers should be ashamed of themselves. Her brother, the weird lonely Sian, Marcia, Lupine. All absolute sickos trying to destroy a man because he left bloviated blotto bloated Alice.

Reactions: 32

The problem with giving up on Ella is that child agencies move heaven and earth to keep siblings together so Alice only needs Ella to act out. They won't separate the siblings unless absolutely necessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hopefully the judge sees this for what it is!! Can't believe she thought this filing was a good idea 😔

Reactions: 15
Longtime and heartbroken lurker here. Do we know the date the TROs were denied? I need this for my IPSO complaining about Noshoff's articles...I only remember seeing this:
31 may. they get immediately denied or granted
Hopefully the judge sees this for what it is!! Can't believe she thought this filing was a good idea 😔
its a DARVO attack. she tries over the kids to disprove the abuse she did on Ioan by reversing victim and offender. its all for her precious image. thankfully it only works on the dim folks though.

Reactions: 19
A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.
I don't know how old this man really is, but when I was 13 anyone over 30 was ‘old’ to me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Ella tries to argue that the crazy behavior (panic attacks, trashing apartment) is caused by them being terrified by him, hence for their well being its better to not see him. "he made me do it" much like their mother. obviously crazy stuff, but when your mother is a narc you become one too

neither
View attachment 2227643
Alice fans btw never fail to disappoint. it's Alice that claimed he didnt see them for years yet it'd be Ioan lying? lmao

and no, "not all along", since october

also no, he never had any chance
View attachment 2227667
he has treated them well, parents have every right to say no. children dont have any right to do what Ella does though
Would that suggest that the supervised visitation person wasn't a friend of Ioan's but appointed by the court? Or am I reading too much into the fact that the declaration flied seems to have not been filed by a "side" (applicant or respondent)?

Reactions: 14
They’re going through chaperones quicker than Alice goes through a Panda express and case of wine.
It’s time these kids learned some boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do like that "tedious witch" and threatening abandonment etc was fine but Ioan calling Ella manipulative (true) is severe abuse and a RO lmao

and dont forget Alice's insane harrassement of him, this was even more fine

Ioan must have been a huge pushover during their marriage

what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too

retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
BIB - Quite, do you remember them all saying, ‘so what, i’ve said worse to my kids in the heat of it.’ Tone getting involved ‘laughing his arse off’ saying oh you should have been in our house growing up blah blah🙄

I imagine if IG did say some thing using these words it was more on the lines of (after all the food throwing) ‘Ella, you’re acting like a brat, this is manipulative behaviour.’ Something like that.

I do wonder what that lot would have said if he’d have called her a tedious witch!

Do you think that Alice and Ella want to pursue this all the way? We know she has her headlines now, but if IG and B testify then the real truth will come out. If it’s left as it is people will always wonder if he’s this awwwful (lol) father. so more damaging?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
31 may. they get immediately denied or granted

its a DARVO attack. she tries over the kids to disprove the abuse she did on Ioan by reversing victim and offender. its all for her precious image. thankfully it only works on the dim folks though.
Is it possible this whole case could be thrown out by the Judge when it goes before him?

Reactions: 8
I hope Alice enjoys this little perceived victory in the tabloids. The court of public opinion is fickle whereas Ioan always wins in the actual court of law.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s must be terrifying for Bianca and Ioan when she’s throwing one of her violent tantrums. She’s very big and towers over both of them. Of course he would have to call the police, what else can he do? Her rages are horrifying, it sounds like she’s a danger to those around her and possibly herself.

Either that or she does it all on purpose which is just as bad. At least if she was actually sick or psychotic then it’s not her fault. Either way she definitely needs a psych evaluation, it’s not normal behaviour whatever way you look at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Would that suggest that the supervised visitation person wasn't a friend of Ioan's but appointed by the court? Or am I reading too much into the fact that the declaration flied seems to have not been filed by a "side" (applicant or respondent)?
you need to be approved by the court, yes. It could be still a friend of his but he counts as neutral

Reactions: 17
Alice who is now going after Ioan’s mum? This is intimidation and harassment from Alice. The only way in is to use those children. When Ella matures enough to realise what is going on, she will never speak to her again. I wonder how many times Alice trashed the place in La Jolla and Ioan was left to clear it up. Judging by how dirty it was, I’d say a lot.
What has she said about Ioan’s mum now? She needs protecting too – I’ve always believed so since seeing the TRO documents. But I suppose it would have been tricky if not impossible to include her, being on another Continent. Things like that seriously need updating for the digital age and in view of online abuse though.

Reactions: 16
I don't know how old this man really is, but when I was 13 anyone over 30 was ‘old’ to me. 😂
Yep. When I was 14 I thought my mum was ancient. She was only 40! The chaperone may only have been in his 40s or 50s like Ella's own parents.

Reactions: 14
It’s must be terrifying for Bianca and Ioan when she’s throwing one of her violent tantrums. She’s very big and towers over both of them. Of course he would have to call the police, what else can he do? Her rages are horrifying, it sounds like she’s a danger to those around her and possibly herself.

Either that or she does it all on purpose which is just as bad. At least if she was actually sick or psychotic then it’s not her fault. She definitely needs psych evaluation.
I imagine it’s terrifying for Elsie all round. Ella has to learn to self regulate her behaviour for her little sister’s sake. That poor kid is suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.