Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - Quite, do you remember them all saying, ‘so what, i’ve said worse to my kids in the heat of it.’ Tone getting involved ‘laughing his arse off’ saying oh you should have been in our house growing up blah blah🙄

I imagine if IG did say some thing using these words it was more on the lines of (after all the food throwing) ‘Ella, you’re acting like a brat, this is manipulative behaviour.’ Something like that.

I do wonder what that lot would have said if he’d have called her a tedious witch!

Do you think that Alice and Ella want to peruse this all the way? We know she has her headlines now, but if IG and B testify then the real truth will come out. If it’s left as it is people will always wonder if he’s this awwwful (lol) father. so more damaging?
All this recent evidence of the lengths Ioan has gone to and the obstacles he's fighting will be presented before the custody hearing regardless if they chicken out of taking this to a Judge. I bet Anne Kileys keyboard is smoking 👀

Reactions: 28
I think the age of the chaperone is immaterial. He has tried different types of people - a chaperone gets in the way of their plans to bring him down.

My dad was a violent man, my mum died when I was slightly younger than Ella. Would have given anything to have a father like Ioan. Could have walked away and gone off into the sunset with B, but is trying his best to be a good parent in the face of many roadblocks.

In a few short years Ella will regret what she is doing for her mother. It’s clear that in the future Alice will lose the girls too. She pushes everyone away eventually. They will realise he left their mother not them. Hopefully, at this point, Ioan and Ella, and Elsie can be the normal loving family they are meant to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
It’s must be terrifying for Bianca and Ioan when she’s throwing one of her violent tantrums. She’s very big and towers over both of them. Of course he would have to call the police, what else can he do? Her rages are horrifying, it sounds like she’s a danger to those around her and possibly herself.

Either that or she does it all on purpose which is just as bad. At least if she was actually sick or psychotic then it’s not her fault. Either way she definitely needs a psych evaluation, it’s not normal behaviour whatever way you look at it.
I think it’s frustration, pure and simple, at not getting her own way.

Reactions: 14
Something odd is happening. I saw several comments that were against Alice and there was a comment calling Ella a brat. And now these all have vanished and instead, there is a message: "No one seems to have shared their thoughts on this topic yet".
Is Piss-off deleting unfavourable comments in the middle of the night?
Probably, malice is probably calling her everytime she's see a comment not in her favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be interesting to hear the elderly (70-80 years old?) psychologist friend of Ioan’s testimony as to what happened in the car. Although if he is a pal of Ioan’s then that could potentially bring his impartiality into question.

Gosh these kids need to heal. 13 year olds have tantrums and it’s difficult for parents to know how to manage them. Anxiety rates in early teens have risen too due to the missing 2 years of socialization (COVID lockdowns) and social media pressures.

Who else was there during the incident at Ioan’s besides BW and the girls as it would be interesting to hear other sides. Any claim to violence on a child needs to be taken seriously and throughly investigated.

Reactions: 8
It would be interesting to hear the elderly (70-80 years old?) psychologist friend of Ioan’s testimony as to what happened in the car. Although if he is a pal of Ioan’s then that could potentially bring his impartiality into question.

Gosh these kids need to heal. 13 year olds have tantrums and it’s difficult for parents to know how to manage them. Anxiety rates in early teens have risen too due to the missing 2 years of socialization (COVID lockdowns) and social media pressures.

Who else was there during the incident at Ioan’s besides BW and the girls as it would be interesting to hear other sides. Any claim to violence on a child needs to be taken seriously and throughly investigated.
I would imagine that even if he was introduced as a ‘friend’ it would be of the paid variety.

Reactions: 13
God, you can see the unravelling of her mind. She’s bringing Ioan’s Mother up, Former FM bestie who changed sides. Anyone who has ever slighted her. I’ve never seen (thank the Lord) anyone like her. In the words of Lady Caroline Lamb about Lord Byron - Alice is, Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know!

Also as another fellow Turd has said, I also miss the older threads when she was just doing her Majorie impressions etc… and it was all quite jolly on here. The saga is now very dark and disturbing. It’s quite hard to read without feeling sick to your stomach at times. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 49

We do not know the age of the child psychologist. The gentleman was likely there in his professional role. Possibly to prepare a report for the custody hearing.
I doubt we will hear from any other witnesses until it goes before the Judge.
I don't think Ioan or Bianca have even been served yet.

Reactions: 19
So, Ella will not realise this, but at her age she should have a general understanding.
Filing a RO and asking for people to enroll in a battery programme, all because she went nuts as she didn't get her own way, I believe she knew Bianca going to be there, hence the chaperone being a physiologist, to obverse the interactions (I bet mAlice didn't know Iris had been swapped out for this visit) but filing an RO on the basis of things not going how you want it, as so many ramifications, for all involved. It also makes a mockery of people who have been abused in any shape or form. I hope she is made to understand this by a judge, and that the only parent she should be taking an RO out against is her mother. Maybe the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree, and as someone else said up thread, mAlice was most likely born bad, but I don't think Ella was, she has seen her mum throw tantrums to get what she wants, and without a decent parent in her life she is going to belive this is the right way to act. She'll be in for a shock when she's out in the real world

Reactions: 31
We do not know the age of the child psychologist. The gentleman was likely there in his professional role. Possibly to prepare a report for the custody hearing.
I think so. What he says might mean that Ioan doesn't need to file any rebuttal evidence.

Reactions: 8
God, you can see the unravelling of her mind. She’s bringing Ioan’s Mother up, Former FM bestie who changed sides. Anyone who has ever slighted her. I’ve never seen (thank the Lord) anyone like her. In the words of Lady Caroline Lamb about Lord Byron - Alice is, Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know!

Also as another fellow Turd has said, I also miss the older threads when she was just doing her Majorie impressions etc… and it was all quite jolly on here. The saga is now very dark and disturbing. It’s quite hard to read without feeling sick to your stomach at times. 😕
It’s such a shame the girls can’t have a Wales visit. Somewhere completely out of their known where they can just be. No pressure, no expectations (although from the point of view of LA brought up teens, no shops, mud, rain, dodgy signal … so maybe not such a good idea).

Reactions: 19
31 may. they get immediately denied or granted

its a DARVO attack. she tries over the kids to disprove the abuse she did on Ioan by reversing victim and offender. its all for her precious image. thankfully it only works on the dim folks though.
I can't imagine how I & B must be feeling. Especially as B already escaped an abusive relationship, to now have to put up with constant abuse from Alice must be triggering.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do like that "tedious witch" and threatening abandonment etc was fine but Ioan calling Ella manipulative (true) is severe abuse and a RO lmao

and dont forget Alice's insane harrassement of him, this was even more fine

Ioan must have been a huge pushover during their marriage

what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too

retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
I’m actually a bit concerned for the older gentleman, if he was the estimated age. If Ella had decided to take off while Elsie and Ioan were in the store, what could he have done? Still sprint much?

Reactions: 6
Hey there Tattle Turds 👋🏼 been a while 😂
Had a baby, survived the first six months with two under two and absolutely have not been keeping up with the IG/BW/AE threads, but the latest headlines have caught my attention and I’m back 😅

Think I’m up for a quick read of the wiki and hopefully catching up on the last four or five threads at least while bubs naps and toddler is at daycare ✌🏼
Congratulations 🎊 💗
Buckle in! mAlice is not intent with scorching the earth, she is now after the solar system 😦

Reactions: 11
I’m actually a bit concerned for the older gentleman, if he was the estimated age. If Ella had decided to take off while Elsie and Ioan were in the store, what could he have done? Still sprint much?
It‘s a constant source of bafflement to friend and me that a teacher we had at school we considered positivity ancient ended up also teaching her kids. Much working out on fingers later and we came to the conclusion that when we were retiring him, he must have only been early 30’s, tops. We blame the beard and waistcoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so very glad the little one has friends her own age and some age-appropriate hobbies that give her some respite from all this terrible influence. It would be better all round (except for Alice’s intentions!) if the big one had the same in her own life. But I’ve got to say, as a parent, I’d definitely be discouraging my daughter from befriending someone behaving like that. I’d be too afraid of the criminal influence not to mention the kind of adult she’d have as part of her life a few years from now. Has she already started in her new school? I bet anything that the mothers of her peers are / will be (after all this!) instructing them to give a wiiiiiide berth.

Little E’s surrogate family must be saints. Not because of the child’s nature or behaviour but because of the proximity it gives them to Alice and the whole mess. I’m sad to say my kids would be avoiding her too, by proxy 😔

Reactions: 26
well at 80 years old he was running after EllA and Elsie

505DE4F3-FFD3-45EE-8175-887F11ACBDA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.