Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “psychologist friend” that Yo seems to have had as chaperone during visitations, instead of his friend/neighbour Iris. Cos Iris made Ella “uncomfortable”. By existing. 🙃
I could see Iris making her uncomfortable by being able to read her like a book being the top and bottom of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at the legal documents seems like Ella needs complete control over Elsie.
Elsie is the weak link in the revenge chain and needs chaperoning by the second in command so she doesn't actually enjoy herself with Ioan. Can you imagine the hell she got for Knott's Berry Farm and eating vegan food with hearts on it?
Poor kid sitting in her changing room knowing she was supposed to scupper the weekend but had failed because she had a new leotard and didn't know what to do. Get her out of there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The “psychologist friend” that Yo seems to have had as chaperone during visitations, instead of his friend/neighbour Iris. Cos Iris made Ella “uncomfortable”. By existing. 🙃
this may btw backfire. With Iris at least you could allege bias, but a psychologist? and he witnessed the whole thing? the court probably will only listen to him lol

If I & B file the witness statement of this psychologist then maybe they don't have to call Ella a liar.

Maybe I & B will not file a response at all. The statement by Ella doesn't meet the burden of proof anyway, so does Ioan need to add to the problems with his daughter and very publicly go on record accusing her of being a liar and a manipulator?
they should file and confirm the story (in case the psychologist reports as expected), makes it more solid. its also then no longer meam accusations but simply the truth (even if Loopy will spin it, he actually already got the excuses in early)

also Ioan obviously denying (if the case) that he said anything about Ella, or added context etc. plus the truth re: the circumstances of meeting Bianca etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On a brighter note: the Wales Comic Con thing will be on Bianca's birthday - beautiful.

well, Alice has made them think this tbh
'
it's in a way funny that she portrayed him as a deadbeat and still does on her socks. Isnt it the opposite now, eh?
Will Bianca be 29 on her birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
it would help matters to have someone the girls know and trust? am thinking this old guy not known to the girls didn’t help the situation. I canimagine there were some anxieties over the overnight stay after such a long time.

the girls have a right to be heard, too many children in this world have no voice.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
it would help matters to have someone the girls know and trust? am thinking this old guy not known to the girls didn’t help the situation. I canimagine there were some anxieties over the overnight stay after such a long time.

the girls have a right to be heard, too many children in this world have no voice.
Ioan had before this a chaperone they knew and she made them "uncomfortable" too.

anyone would make them because they are witnesses to the real story

• Heart
Reactions: 50

They were never going to do that overnight. It wouldn't matter who was there chaperoning. Imagine Alice being left on her own overnight and what they would come home to.

Reactions: 25
A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

But this gentleman (age unknown) was brought in to accommodate the fact she didn’t like the previous chaperone, that she did know.

I mean, it’s a huge ask for anyone to put themselves in that situation. I can’t imagine volunteers were beating a path.

The fact that an independent observer is needed, shows just how abnormal the situation is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.
Why? This is a child displaying the same behaviour as her mother when boundaries are in place. She says elderly, he’s probably just older than Alice.
These aren’t abused children, not for a second. This is an entitled child having a tantrum.
Give me a break.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t believe in making children of a certain age doing things they don’t want to do. I think it’s also recognised in the U.K. that a 13/14yo can make some decisions of their own but it is not the case in California so it would depend where they live as to what rights or wishes are considered for the child. I agree best interest decisions are one thing (going to school for instance is usually non negotiable and a best interest decision) but clearly if their mental health is suffering you might need to concede that it isn’t helping your child to keep doing something they clearly hate. I do appreciate that this is entirely Alice’s doing but it doesn’t negate the fact it clearly is having a terrible impact on Ella’s well-being to be such an angry raging aggressive child.

I do think Ella should not be forced to go to contact anymore and that’s cos it’s obvious that it isn’t working and is not safe anymore. Ioan should keep fighting about the PA on her behalf though, and not stop this process as he needs to advocate for the poor kids against this PA. But I am not sure visitation is going to work for Ella. For sure he should keep on getting them into therapy, being present in other ways (phone, emails and perhaps short visitations outside of the home) as clearly Ella cannot be trusted now to be inside the apartment and is putting everyone at risk including Elsie.

I do agree that having a step parent is not abuse, and if you do not like them you should not be forced to have a relationship with them but meeting someone, having food with them etc is not having a relationship it’s just being polite and giving that person a chance to see if you both get along. Ella has never even given B a chance so there is no way she knows anything about B’s character apart from what she’s been told. If this case was E having met B over 6 months and them clashing I would agree it’s not wise to keep going at it, (and evaluate whether it’s your partners fault in this way) but E doesn’t know B and is over inflating and exaggerating what she thinks about B into something outside of what is even remotely normal.

Reactions: 26
a lot of people will do many things if they are paid enough.

this (70-80 years old?) gentleman psychologist is a pal of Ioan’s and is surely approved as a chaperone by the courts or whatever.

just for the girls (I have a teen myself) I can imagine it wasn’t a comfortable situation, knowing the girls are rather fragile.

Reactions: 3

Ella says 70-80 years old I think. Imagine if the poor guy is 55 Lol
Also I doubt the man was a friend. He was likely hired professional which I doubt would be 80 years old

• Haha
I do like that "tedious witch" and threatening abandonment etc was fine but Ioan calling Ella manipulative (true) is severe abuse and a RO lmao

and dont forget Alice's insane harrassement of him, this was even more fine

Ioan must have been a huge pushover during their marriage

this gentleman psychologist is a pal of Ioan’s and is surely approved as a chaperone by the courts or whatever.

just for the girls (I have a teen myself) I can imagine it wasn’t a comfortable situation, knowing the girls are rather fragile.
what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too
Ella says 70-80 years old I think. Imagine if the poor guy is 55 Lol

Also I doubt the man was a friend. He was likely hired professional which I doubt would be 80 years old
retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

this gentleman psychologist is a pal of Ioan’s and is surely approved as a chaperone by the courts or whatever.

It’s not going to be comfortable I agree. The girls constantly being around people they don’t have a warm connected relationship with is going to make them resent Ioan. It’s not his fault though, as he is stuck in such an awkward position where he is trying to achieve contact with them to rebuild but is always being thwarted by yet another obstacle. If Alice let them go to the therapy months and months ago he might not need iris or this guy

Reactions: 23
Picture of psychogist friend that Ella doesn't like. Obviously an official, verified photo.
Screenshot_20230609-073654_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too

retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
The fact they are uncomfortable is Alice’s fault. He doesn’t have many options. Alice should not be putting them in a situation where it’s unsafe for them to be alone with their own father!!

Reactions: 27

We don’t know how old the gentleman is. I think it needs to be accepted that whoever was chaperoning wouldn‘t be acceptable purely because they were chaperoning. Seeing as a lady of presumably the same age as her parents wasn’t acceptable then going for an older, possibly more grandfatherly figure might have been thought to work better.

Also, from what has been put out there, the only reason she was left in the care of the chaperone was because she wouldn’t go with her dad and sister.

Reactions: 29
They don't want anyone there. It's the same reason Alice always tried to lure him back to the house. So there are no witnesses.

I don't think they will allow Elsie to go to visitation on her own. She will not be given the chance to re-bond with Ioan.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.