Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
The Daily Mail removed overnight 200 mostly negative Alice comments which included many top upvoted comments, and now over lunch another 500. The top comments are now either neutral or pro-Alice.

It's hilarious how they arent even hiding their bias LMAO

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Clueless81

I think everyone has covered the ridiculousness of the applications so not going to go into detail just two things - firstly it's telling that in the papers for the RO against Ioan, where asked if she was involved in any other court proceedings with him, she ticked divorce, not custody.

Secondly, we now know a psychologist was present. Are psychologists not mandated reporters in California? If a psychologist had witnessed an assault on a child, they would need to report it. I am sure a judge considering a RO will like to hear from this psychologist.

All IMO

• Wow

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think it is beyond time for Ioan and Bianca to address the 'cheating' narrative, if they are completely innocent. Ella's anger is caused by Bianca being the person to destroy their marriage. If this is not true, they need to very publicly address it, IMO.
It was addressed in his court filing. Sworn under oath, giving the date they started their relationship. What else are they supposed to do? And frankly, what difference does it make at this point?

• Heart

wrongturn

Poor Ioan. What a fucking nightmare.

Honestly, at this point he should give AE full custody, marry B and move forward with their lives. And leave the door open for the girls…

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
Woke up, and stupidly came here as giving zero shits about tomorrow as I have the day off.

Thread suggestion that will never be accepted: Cunty McCuntface is a fucking cunting arsehole. Get in the fucking bin you cunt. Also, cunt.

I hope my language didn’t offend @M33L4 ❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
No matter what fiendish plan the swivel-eyed loon cooks up, there is absolutely no way that she is going to be Mrs Ioan Gruffudd for much longer. There is nothing that she can do to stop the bifurcation, so throwing her kids under the bus was a completely pointless waste of time. In the end, he's still going to divorce her, and she will soon be his ex-wife forever.

It's not really a celebration though, is it? She's burned everything. The sad and pathetic statements from her eldest daughter, talking of "panic attacks" and calling her dad "the Respondent" like she's divorcing him (which I guess she is). The youngest daughter being unable to cope with a dance lesson. The pair of them being used as pawns in their mother's sinister plot to completely isolate them from their family, their father and their friends. The way that a 13 year old girl is still reliant on her childhood nanny. The fact that their father feels unable to see them without having a chaperone present...FOR HIS OWN SAFETY. The money that has been wasted on lawyers and court proceedings, just because that stupid cunt (sorry!) can't bring herself to accept that her marriage is over.

What a ghastly woman she is. No wonder he can't wait to get shot of her. We're all with you on that one Ioan. Roll on July.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
I don’t get why Ioan introduced them to Bianca when they obviously aren’t in a good place. I get that he’s dating her but it might have been more wise to leave that until much later.
tbh they have been dating for 2 years now.

the story is a bit iffy, one of Alice's friends alleged that the kids knew about meeting her (and were upset on the way there), not blindsided like Ella claimed.

Ioan has also been extremely careful, has not introduced them to her despite already dating for 2 years, let's them walk out of visitation whenever they are fed up with him....I rather suspect the kids were prepared by therapists to meet her. And then for one reason or another acted up regardless. I highly suspect that they were told by their mother to cause havoc, but I guess we need to wait for Ioan's testimony to know if I'm onto something with this.

This is the testimony of a child. A child that also claims that the court ordered this overnight visit (this is a lie), so I'd take this with a pinch of salt tbh.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Jesus if every teenager whose parent had threatened to take their phone away as a punishment did this, every parent in the country would have a RO

Unregulated Loon

A chaperone is definitely sensible but this was an elderly man, for the girls potentially a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

I do think Ioan was trying to be sensible having a psychologist there, but him being an old man was a bit clumsy.
Why? This is a child displaying the same behaviour as her mother when boundaries are in place. She says elderly, he’s probably just older than Alice.
These aren’t abused children, not for a second. This is an entitled child having a tantrum.
Give me a break.

• Heart
  • Wow

MarkC1387

VIP Member
CPS need to investigate why these girls are so prone to panic attacks and meltdowns.

No doubt in Ioan's response there will be quotes from Alice on speakerphone during all this drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

NarcRage

VIP Member
Fuck the Daily Mail. Saying it was a food fight makes it sound that everyone was throwing food around.
No it was assault and criminal damage by a raging 13 year old.

• Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
So a psychologist was there and witnessed all of this. I will be very interested to hear his account of what went on, as well as Ioan's. Needless to say, this account also differs significantly from the other one.
So, Big E had a panic attack because she wasn’t getting her own way, this lead to Little E having a panic attack which led to full blown hysterics?
it was never going to go well from the minute they got in the car.
(Interesting that he never takes any notice of what she says, but when she doesn’t like Iris he finds someone else to chaperone)

• Haha
  • Heart

Feather fans

VIP Member
They are the photos that were exhibits in the request for the restraining order. Presumably provided by Alice. They seem to have been taken in her home. I think a police evidence photo would look different (i.e., a ruler to show the dimensions of the bruise).
---

Appears to be on the inside. Though we’ve remarked if there was an arm slammed in a door there would be bruising on both sides of the arm.
I know it’s all speculation, but something in the testimony made me think: it was something about B "raising her arms" to stop E storming out. Do you raise your arms to stop someone? You usually would raise your arms to protect yourself. You would spread your arms or more like try to block someone / stop them by using your body as a block. It might be awkward choice of language. Or I might be reading too much into this. But Im now more suspicious that those who assumed E tried to attack B are right

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice has done a proper number on them. Girl so isolated she gets a panic attack because it’s too crowded.

Much of this will stem from Alice telling them people are out to harm them. Remember when she said she dreamt B would kill them.

It’s not normal for kids to be so traumatised by a divorce or house move.
She gets a panic attack in a mall, but has been to a crowded K-pop concert with Alice, and wanted to go to Universal Studios with Ioan?

No, something doesn't seem right. I think this was all a set-up planned by Alice.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Often victims become perpetrators. She needs to be removed ASAP. She is escalating and it's dangerous.
I couldn’t agree more. My life was destroyed by a 21 year old. His mother was a real perverted piece of shit too. I know what happens if intervention doesn’t happen in time and the very fine and fast line between child and adult. Sometimes I am angrier at the mother because of the damage she inflicted on her son who then took it out on my family. That’s why I’m crying out that Ella’s a victim now but it won’t be long before she creates victims. She needs intensive inpatient therapy where you start at 8 am and it ends at 5 pm. Then you’re surrounded by trained nurses until the therapy starts up again in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
I can’t agree that children’s wishes are seen as less important than what adults want them to do. Adults have fully developed brains and still duck out of social occasions and avoid exes where possible and if they deem it best for their mental health. But a child wishing to do the same is just told to ignore how upsetting it is for them and do it anyway. Bizarre.
i think there is a difference between a child saying they don't want to do something, like go to a party or see certain friends, and taking out a restraining order on their father and girlfriend because they don't want to see them.

Sure, kids need the experience of making decisions. But there are some things that come with age and becoming an adult and until then, no, kids don't always get a say.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

Wow, just caught up with everything and not much else I can add except

It's not their father and Bianca who Ella and Elsie need to be protected from. It's their mother. She's poisoned them with her toxic venom.
💔

• Heart
Reactions: 51

JoJo76

VIP Member
DV-lOO: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare: BACKGROUND

The Respondent, IOAN GRUFFUDD, is my father. The Respondent and I lived together since I was born until approximately two years ago, when the Respondent moved out of the family home. Approximately three weeks ago, I moved into an apartment with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB: 09/13/2013, 9 years old). I currently reside with my mother and my sister.
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE

On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my parents make custody exchanges. The Respondent drove up with a psychologist friend. I got into his car and he drove to Elsie's school to pick her up. We picked up Elsie, and Elsie had to go to her dance class. Elsie had forgotten her leotard, so I suggested multiple times thatwe could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance classwas still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard. I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack.

As background, the Respondent's friend Iris would always be present when my dad picked me up. I repeatedly told the Respondent that I did not want to have Iris present since she made me uncomfortable. But the Respondent would tell me that I'm lying, and that she's a very nice person and that she will always be there. During my panic attack at the parking lot of The Grove, I ended up calling my mother, and I started . I had a full-blown . attack. . attack . and the bawllng. panlc My pamc contlnued,

Respondent came back with Elsie. The Respondent told me to calm down, calm down. The Respondent drove us to Elsie's dance class and we dropped her off. In the parking lot, my dad told me that I could step outside of the car by myself to have a moment. While I was in the parking lot, my sister started having a panic attack in the bathroom of her dance class, and she called my mother. My mother is willing to testify at the hearing on this case. I called my mom, and my mom told me that Elsie was in the bathroom crying, so I went to go check on Elsie. I saw my sister crying. We agreed that she was too panicked to do her dance class and that we should go with the Respondent to his apartment which was the original plan. I had not been to the Respondent's apartment in 2 years, and I've been there twice. We drove to the apartment and went upstairs, including the psychologist friend. I saw that the Respondent's girlfriend was at the apartment. I had known of his girlfriend, but I had never met her before. I called my friends because I felt safer with them on the phone.

I was so mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his liven girlfiiend. Rather than listen to my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnights while his girlfriend was living with him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and his girlfriend were calling me "manipulative," "abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the Respondent's girlfiiend was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway outthe door, but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent's girlfriend slammed the door on me, causing the door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump on my head. My sister was right behind me when this happened. See Exhibit "A," photographs of my injuries. I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. The Respondent caught up with me and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch Inc!" I was able to get away, and I ran outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. The Respondent told me to come back, and I told him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on
me!" And the Respondent kept saying, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying."

My sister and I ran faster until we lost him. I called my nanny Gloria Flores, and I asked her to pick me and my sister up. My nanny Gloria coordinated with Elsie's friend's dad would pick us up from our old house which was two blocks away from our current location. While
I was heading to the pickup location, I saw my dad's psychologist friend and my dad trying to catch up with us.

We ran over to the pickup location waiting for our ride, and Elsie's friend's dad arrived in his car, and right behind him in another car was the Respondent and his girlfriend. I got into the fiiend's car, and the friend's dad talked to my dad, and they came to an agreement thatElsie's friend's dad would drop me and Elsie off at my mom's apartment, and my dad would follow behind the car. That's what happened, and that's what ended the incident.

The next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure regarding the incident.

Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's fi'iend's dad have agreed to testify at the hearing for this case.
HISTORY OF ABUSE
Recently in the past 2 years since the Respondent has left me and my family, anytime I
mention my feelings or opinions to the Respondent, he calls me a liar and a gaslighter. He calls me a brat, calls me a manipulator, and a narcissist.

The Respondent has threatened to call the police on me anytime I misbehave during his visitation time in the past 2 years.

I am afraid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed this day
05[3l I 1023
(date), at
Santa MONCA
(city), California.
ELLA EVANS
Just having a quick catch up while having a vape in the pub. It’s my birthday on Saturday so booked tomorrow off. Will be having more than the 3 cheeky swift ones for the next few nights.

All I can say is this is fucking disgusting and has Alice all over it. What a cunty fucking skanky bitch. Yeah, I’ve had wine and Sambuca so not holding back. TWAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51