Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus Flower

I hate to say it, but I agree that this is now terrifying. There seems to be a real potential for violence. I hope I & B fully understand this and are taking every precaution they can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

veevee04

VIP Member
She's an evil piece of shit what she is putting her daughters through. Even if you are hurt over a breakup you put that pain aside and carry on for them. Plaster on a smile and keep going. The thing is Ella cannot live with IG she's too traumatised and Alice has done her hardest to isolate the kids from all of the extended family.

It's utterly tragic , I think Ella would be safer in foster care or respite. She needs intensive treatment I could cry it's severe child abuse. So what if he fucking cheated you don't torture your kids mental health to get revenge. Omg she needs to be thrown in jail or committed to a secure facility. Her kids may have lifelong issues because of her selfishness.

I have been working with people who have been so badly abused and neglected they couldn't speak , they now live in long term seclusion because they are so traumatised if we open the door for too long they attack because they are so afraid of people. This is their life now 12 foot room and bathroom locked away. It's going to take months and years to be able to get them to come out and feel safe. Is this what Alice wants for her kids ? She's a fucking dick lock her up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I'm glad he's wise to the attempts to frame him and always has a witness. Literally anyone who is there as a witness/chaperone will make the kids uncomfortable because that's what Alice is feeding them. She needs them to be alone with him to enact her master plan. She'll be trying to discredit this psychologist in the same way as she is trying with Iris.

What an absolute waste of court time.

Reactions: 59

ButterTart

VIP Member
So conveniently Alice forgot to pack the leotard so they tried to get taken home. When that didn't work and he took them shopping for a new one, Elise has a "panic attack" and phones Alice
And where was this account in her documents about Bianca? Two totally different stories until she gets to the apartment. Where in Ioan’s petition she adds in the detail that Elsie left with her and that they ran to lose him. I wouldn’t let two kids that age run around LA by themselves either, so good on Ioan for jumping into his car to follow them, for their own safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Unregulated Loon

I don’t understand why the fact the chaperone is an older gentleman means anything? Alice is sending pics of her kid to Lupine ffs. That man is a walking red flag.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Off-topic but has anyone noticed that Alice Evans, Phillip Schofield and Prince Harry are all in the news right now?

Tattle servers must be operating at close to full capacity.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
(Butting in again for a moment) She did this to us on IMDB, used sock versions of our usernames to rail at us. She really never changes. (Back to lurking)
Don’t just lurk, you’re insightful and very welcome. It’s a shitshow just now isn’t it? I’m not flouncing but I cannot imagine Ioan living under the threat of being called an abuser like this. It’s abhorrent and criminal.
I’m taking a break xx

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
The true story will come out and Alice will be found out. I truly hope she gets consequences this time. This is yet another criminal act instigated by her and carried out by Ella. They’re two sides of the same coin. I can see that kid in real need of an intervention. She’s been weaponised by her mother to get revenge on her father. Is this all because he said he’d take her phone privileges away? Imagine what would happen if he gets custody. How will he manage to live under her wrath? That’s no way for anyone to live.
She doesn't even want to spend one day a week with him. He has a live-in partner who is ill and who has zero relationship with this girl. Believe me, he doesn't want Ella full-time. It would blow up. That would be an untenable situation for all parties. He wants a normal co-parenting relationship, but that isn't going to happen with Alice as his ex-wife. Ella is getting close to the age when she will refuse to see him and it won't be forced anymore.

It shocks me how much she does not seem to love her father, but it is getting harder and harder for me not to come to that conclusion. I get that she has a lot of anger towards her dad and it takes time to work through. I get that having some third party there on their visits observing feels intrusive and is awkward, especially to a teenager already going through a lot hormonally which affects your moods, and it doesn't lend to developing close, bonding moments when he is with Ella. I get why he has the third party, though.

But her behavior towards her father goes so much deeper and further than that. She has become an extension of Alice: the hysteria, the tantrums, the out-of-control anger, the manipulation. It is very clear it was planned that Elsie wouldn't have her leotard with her. That whole paragraph says it all about the manipulation that was going on by Ella and Alice.

"Elsie had forgotten her leotard, so I suggested multiple times that we could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance class was still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard. I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack."

Obviously, the plan all along was to get him to drive to her mom's apartment. "The respondent refused." He's your father. He's not your fucking subordinate or hired lackey. He's your father. You aren't the mother of Elsie. Elsie is his child and he was handling the situation with the leotard as the father, just not to your liking (nor Alice's). Plan thwarted.

Ella can't handle The Grove? She wants to stay in the car alone, and because he won't allow that, she has a panic attack? WTF? The histrionics all come from Alice's behavior. Ella is modeling it, sadly. And then little Elsie has a panic attack also? She had one because Ella was creating a scene and drama. It's clear little Elsie has become Ella's pawn in this game, just like Ella became Alice's pawn in her vendetta against Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Ella's account of the day sounds so horrible and stressful. Maybe this was why Ioan was so slack with Alice all those years, he couldn't face all this chaos blowing up. But now I guess the rubber is meeting the road and to his credit, it sounds like he's trying to build a relationship with the girls.

They seem to behave exactly how Alice has described on SM - shaking, crying, whimpering, panics and general emotional overload. I always thought she was exaggerating. No wonder she's exhausted parenting them. Wouldn't it be great if she could have them in therapy and spending 50% of their time with their other parent? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

It's actually Bianca that I'm feeling most sorry for right now. I can't understand why she hasn't run for the hills - she could be really damaged by these allegations. And now she's had her home, that she pays for, violated. I hope she's got good friends keeping an eye on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Ametrine

VIP Member
Nobody but especially a child should have to spend time with people they don't want to.

A child should never have to meet someone their parent is dating if they don't want to.

The child's preferences should come first.

I don't know what has gone on in this case obviously but to people saying Ella is being unreasonable in not wanting to meet Bianca I think that is her absolute right to decide.
When I was a child I didn't want to spend time with my dentist or some of the teachers at my school, does that mean I should have had my way?

Since when do children rule adults' lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
N
Maybe just maybe Ioan shouldn’t have moved in with Bianca if there wasn’t a way he could meet his daughters on his own. The children obviously aren’t happy with Bianca being around then, regardless of how they came to this belief.
For you 6-12 months is a respectable time but it’s just an arbitrary timeframe you’ve come up with. It’s painfully obvious that the daughters have been damaged by their parent’s separation, especially the eldest.
No. You do not give young children power over decisions like this. It is really unhealthy to give them such responsibility - they are not mature enough to be equipped for it and it is frightening and damaging for them. What you do as a responsible and caring parent is talk it through with them, maybe engage with therapy if needed, help them accept change. Time will make no difference to this situation while they are being emotionally abused by their mother. It is utter nonsense in a non-abusive relationship for children to have the power to decide who they spend time with and who they don't, when that person is a PARENT.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

sallygsoton

VIP Member
So the definition of a dead beat dad is…

Trying to protect his kids from running wild in Hollywood.

Buying new clothes when something needed was mysteriously “forgotten”.

Endlessly trying to rebuild a loving relationship with his children, that his stbx has purposefully demolished.

Bloody hell, I wish we could all have such a kind and patient man as the father of our children!

❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 56

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Sorry, the file is too large to upload and I ran into issues when using my Google Drive yesterday. I don’t know why these files end up being so much larger than ones with a lot more pages. 🤷‍♀️
I will upload the docs once I get a chance to cut the pics and redact the private information. We have a family member going through a real emergency so this has been a distraction. I'll try to get to it in the next 48 hours to upload the whole docs so they can go to the wiki.

Heaven forbid, can you imagine if there were a real emergency with the kids? I really think the court is going to remove the kids from Alice.

Kids have been removed for less.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

jobellecee

Suspect AE is using that name as a little private joke. She doesn’t like T or B, so it amuses her to use that name.
(Butting in again for a moment) She did this to us on IMDB, used sock versions of our usernames to rail at us. She really never changes. (Back to lurking)

• Wow
  • Heart

marniebeau

Hey there Tattle Turds 👋🏼 been a while 😂
Had a baby, survived the first six months with two under two and absolutely have not been keeping up with the IG/BW/AE threads, but the latest headlines have caught my attention and I’m back 😅

Think I’m up for a quick read of the wiki and hopefully catching up on the last four or five threads at least while bubs naps and toddler is at daycare ✌🏼

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Sooooooo
Visitation in company of psychologist chaparone as Ella has previously complained and tried to get rid of female chaparone
Alice "forgot" to pack the leotard
Ella demands that he drives them to Alice's house in breach of RO
Ioan remains calm and drives to the mall to buy new leotard
Ella doesn't like this and decides she is having a "panic attack"
Elsie then has a "panic attack" and calls Alice (I bet for advice as instructions to bring Ioan to Alice had failed)
Ioan takes them back to his and B's apartment - probably much earlier than expected and Bianca is home
Ella goes berserk and dumps milk in dad's bed, throws mustard of floor and attacks Ioan with oatmeal she then runs for the door and in the chaos bangs her arm
Ella files for RO

All witnessed by psychologist chaparone

• Heart