Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
What Ella is essentially saying in her declaration is: ‘I threw a huge tantrum at my dad’s house, attacking him and destroying things. Then I decided to leave the place and wander alone in the streets, and got accidentally injured as dad’s gf tried to close a door to stop me from leaving’. No sane person would allow a 13 year old to leave alone in such a state. I would have closed the bloody door too.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

welp

VIP Member
Ever wondered what kind of people Alice's biggest fans are? I have found the answer
6O4kZQj.png

I mean if trashing your fathers apartment and throw food on him (as it's intentional that is the only assault that happened on that day) is "completely normal" - wow, no wonder why they are supporting a loon like Alice.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I can’t agree that children’s wishes are seen as less important than what adults want them to do. Adults have fully developed brains and still duck out of social occasions and avoid exes where possible and if they deem it best for their mental health. But a child wishing to do the same is just told to ignore how upsetting it is for them and do it anyway. Bizarre.
Yeah, my boss does this abusive thing of making me sit next to a coworker who annoys the fuck out of me, day in, day out. Today for the sake of my mental health I poured coffee all over her desk, emptied the shredder bin on her head, and then screamed and cried till someone took me home because I’d forgotten my packed lunch and Tesco gaslights me.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

ButterTart

VIP Member
So a psychologist was there and witnessed all of this. I will be very interested to hear his account of what went on, as well as Ioan's. Needless to say, this account also differs significantly from the other one.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

NarcRage

VIP Member
So conveniently Alice forgot to pack the leotard so they tried to get taken home. When that didn't work and he took them shopping for a new one, Elise has a "panic attack" and phones Alice

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Sorry, didn’t make myself clear … she says he never listens to her but he obviously does because he went out of his way to find someone to replace Iris, who she said made her feel ‘uncomfortable’(/probably could see what game she was playing).
Got it. Then again Ella only seems comfortable if there are no witnesses and IG is forced into Alice's lair. The kid basically asked him to break his own RO.

"I suggested multiple times that we could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance class was still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard."

It seems Ella's 'panic attack' was a shit fit when IG didn't do what she wanted which was to break his PRO.

Panic attack my arse. It's another tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

welp

VIP Member
Can you imagine how much worse Ioan's version of the story will be? How does this man cope?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Nobody but especially a child should have to spend time with people they don't want to.

A child should never have to meet someone their parent is dating if they don't want to.

The child's preferences should come first.

I don't know what has gone on in this case obviously but to people saying Ella is being unreasonable in not wanting to meet Bianca I think that is her absolute right to decide.
I literally thought this was sarcasm initially because it’s just so, so bizarre lol. I don’t mean to be rude. I’m just really quite taken aback by this.

Adults? Choosing not to spend time around adults they don’t want to see? Fair enough, as long as they’re willing to be the one to dip out of social occasions.

but children? It’s absolutely not healthy or appropriate for a child to believe they have the final say in never spending time around people they don’t wish to. That would be quite unhelpful given that part of the process of childhood is learning how to be a grown up one day. And in life we ALL have to spend time around people we don’t really want to. We have to work alongside coworkers we dislike, play nice with in laws we can’t stand, make conversation with exes we share children with, and so forth. And it would be extremely destabilising for a child to feel as if they have such a say in very adult matters.

are you really suggesting that because Alice is abusive, Ioan must either choose to see his kids and live alone forever, or live with a partner and never have them at his home? (Not even taking into account the reality that not everyone can afford to live alone)?

it’s way healthier for kids to learn that adults get to decide on their own relationships and that although you don’t have to like someone, you do have to be civil and respectful to them. Speaking as someone who at Ella’s exact age gained a stepmother and a stepfather in one six month period, and because my parents weren’t dickheads about it quickly adjusted to it and was rightfully expected to behave with respect towards them.

of course Ella is the way she is right now because of Alice. Alice could have protected her children’s mental health and well-being and let her kids know that although relationships end, both parents love them just the same, and even if you don’t like dad’s new gf you still should give her a chance and be polite. If not for Alice there’s absolutely no reason why they couldn’t be co-parenting happily and the girls benefit from a positive relationship with another adult who loves them.

when Ella is an adult, living independently, sure. She can choose to ask to see her dad solo, if he’s okay with that. But as a child, no. She doesn’t get to dictate that she never breathes the same air as the person her father is literally living with. It’s sad that Alice is warping their view of relationships and love and change and strength and courage. This is all down to Alice, and I can’t imagine in any normal breakup with normal parents who prioritise their kid’s wellbeing that it would have gotten this bad. Alice should hang her head in shame that her child is now embroiled in the legal system and grieving her father but of course she’s delighted as she doesn’t care about anyone else but herself.

that’s by far the most disturbing part of all of this for me, I think. Not even ‘just’ the abuse she is meting out towards I and B, appalling as that is. But the fact we’ve all seen she has absolutely zero love or care or sense of protection over those kids and she’s engineered it so she’s all they have. She’s the one adult present in their lives now thanks to her machinations, and she doesn’t care about them one jot. She is throwing them under the bus to seek revenge and she honestly couldn’t give a fuck about the short and longterm damage she’s doing to them. She’s a monstrous excuse for a mother.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The girls should have been introduced to Bianca a year ago. The whole tantrum was deliberate and stage-managed by Alice, the longer they get away with this ridiculous circus the worse it gets. It’s time a sane adult called the shots and that’s what he’s trying to do.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
since the Respondent has left me and my family

Very troubling sentence btw

For real both filings, especially the second one are a gift for Ioan's team. Crazy crazy stuff

• Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
DV-lOO: DECLARATION OF ELLA EVANS
I, ELLA EVANS, am the Petitioner in this action and have personal knowledge of the following
facts. If called to testify, I could and would declare: BACKGROUND

The Respondent, IOAN GRUFFUDD, is my father. The Respondent and I lived together since I was born until approximately two years ago, when the Respondent moved out of the family home. Approximately three weeks ago, I moved into an apartment with my mother Alice Evans and my sister Elsie Evans Griffith (DOB: 09/13/2013, 9 years old). I currently reside with my mother and my sister.
DESCRIPTION OF ABUSE

On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my parents make custody exchanges. The Respondent drove up with a psychologist friend. I got into his car and he drove to Elsie's school to pick her up. We picked up Elsie, and Elsie had to go to her dance class. Elsie had forgotten her leotard, so I suggested multiple times thatwe could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance classwas still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard. I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack.

As background, the Respondent's friend Iris would always be present when my dad picked me up. I repeatedly told the Respondent that I did not want to have Iris present since she made me uncomfortable. But the Respondent would tell me that I'm lying, and that she's a very nice person and that she will always be there. During my panic attack at the parking lot of The Grove, I ended up calling my mother, and I started . I had a full-blown . attack. . attack . and the bawllng. panlc My pamc contlnued,

Respondent came back with Elsie. The Respondent told me to calm down, calm down. The Respondent drove us to Elsie's dance class and we dropped her off. In the parking lot, my dad told me that I could step outside of the car by myself to have a moment. While I was in the parking lot, my sister started having a panic attack in the bathroom of her dance class, and she called my mother. My mother is willing to testify at the hearing on this case. I called my mom, and my mom told me that Elsie was in the bathroom crying, so I went to go check on Elsie. I saw my sister crying. We agreed that she was too panicked to do her dance class and that we should go with the Respondent to his apartment which was the original plan. I had not been to the Respondent's apartment in 2 years, and I've been there twice. We drove to the apartment and went upstairs, including the psychologist friend. I saw that the Respondent's girlfriend was at the apartment. I had known of his girlfriend, but I had never met her before. I called my friends because I felt safer with them on the phone.

I was so mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his liven girlfiiend. Rather than listen to my wishes, my dad had the court order the overnights while his girlfriend was living with him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and his girlfriend were calling me "manipulative," "abusive," and "narcissistic." I decided I couldn't be in that apartment anymore. As I was trying to leave through the front door, and before I could even reach the front door, the Respondent's girlfiiend was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me. I was able to make my way around her, and I opened the door. I was able to walk halfway outthe door, but while I was still in the door frame, the Respondent's girlfriend slammed the door on me, causing the door to hit me on the head as well as my arm. My arm got bruised, and I had a small bump on my head. My sister was right behind me when this happened. See Exhibit "A," photographs of my injuries. I tried to run down the stairs since we were on the second floor. The Respondent caught up with me and he was trying to stop me from leaving, and trying to grab me, and I kept dodging him. I kept screaming, "Don't touch me! Don't touch Inc!" I was able to get away, and I ran outside with my sister. We ran for a while and eventually my dad caught up to us. The Respondent told me to come back, and I told him, "Your girlfriend slammed a door on
me!" And the Respondent kept saying, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying."

My sister and I ran faster until we lost him. I called my nanny Gloria Flores, and I asked her to pick me and my sister up. My nanny Gloria coordinated with Elsie's friend's dad would pick us up from our old house which was two blocks away from our current location. While
I was heading to the pickup location, I saw my dad's psychologist friend and my dad trying to catch up with us.

We ran over to the pickup location waiting for our ride, and Elsie's friend's dad arrived in his car, and right behind him in another car was the Respondent and his girlfriend. I got into the fiiend's car, and the friend's dad talked to my dad, and they came to an agreement thatElsie's friend's dad would drop me and Elsie off at my mom's apartment, and my dad would follow behind the car. That's what happened, and that's what ended the incident.

The next day, my mother saw the bruise on my arm and she called the police. The Beverly Hills police arrived and we reported the incident from the day before to the police. The Beverly Hills referred us to the West Hollywood police station since the incident occurred in West Hollywood. See Exhibit "B," police brochure regarding the incident.

Gloria Flores my nanny, and Dennis Hauk who is Elsie's fi'iend's dad have agreed to testify at the hearing for this case.
HISTORY OF ABUSE
Recently in the past 2 years since the Respondent has left me and my family, anytime I
mention my feelings or opinions to the Respondent, he calls me a liar and a gaslighter. He calls me a brat, calls me a manipulator, and a narcissist.

The Respondent has threatened to call the police on me anytime I misbehave during his visitation time in the past 2 years.

I am afraid of the Respondent for my personal safety, and respectfully ask the Court to issue a Restraining Order for five years.
I declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of California, that the foregoing is true and correct.
Executed this day
05[3l I 1023
(date), at
Santa MONCA
(city), California.
ELLA EVANS

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

wrongshoes

I mean, yes, my daughter also throws incredibly odd combinations of food on the house furniture, so in a sense it’s quite normal, but she also just had her first birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time commenter (and lurking these threads is a full time job I swear).
1. Bianca has good wholesome vibes. Source: me lurking her entire Instagram
2. Ioan has good vibes. Source: me - I am good with vibes even when he plays a bad character
3. I firmly believe there is security cam footage of this entire incident. No doubt in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds this funny btw?

"I dont want Iris, she makes me uncomfortable"

"Fine. Here have a psychologist"
:ROFLMAO:

also "she (the chaperone) will always be here" kinda broke my heart. he knew from the start he was damned for life (she already had her 2 years ago, so very early), but this was still better than living with Alice

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

barre19

Chatty Member
My angry emoji is working overtime. A fucking batterer programme. Fuck this shit. Alice is a vicious fucking witch.
Yeah, this part made my rage-o-meter explode too. I don’t have enough swear words for how fucking offensive this is. He’s being grouped in with physically violent offenders who can’t control their tempers, because he’s daring to try and responsibly parent his own child. I just want to cry for him. I hate this so much. He doesn’t deserve this.

edited to clarify, for anyone lurking (Alice), I’ve said this before but I’ll reiterate it. I’m not a “fan” of this man. I don’t personally find him particularly attractive. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single film he’s been in. I’d never even heard of him until that batshit crazy “sad news” tweet from Big Bird (LOLS whoever came up with that, chefs kiss). I honestly, no offence, did not care two hoots about him before all this. Now? I care a great fucking deal that this man can somehow salvage something positive, for all his patience and dignity.
I cannot overstate enough how much my opinion on this whole sorry mess is solely because I’ve been shocked, stunned, aghast, disgusted, repulsed (I could go on) by Alice’s behaviour at every step. In conclusion, tl;dr- fuck you, Alice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

AnneinHever

VIP Member
For god’s sake, it’s a divorce! Yes, it hurts, yes, change can be stressful. But it’s just a divorce! Millions of people go through it and survive. Most are able to co-parent peacefully at some point. What kind of madness is this? I still can’t believe we’re still here two years later, and the cunt can’t move on but keeps escalating.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

NarcRage

VIP Member
Looking at the legal documents seems like Ella needs complete control over Elsie.
Elsie is the weak link in the revenge chain and needs chaperoning by the second in command so she doesn't actually enjoy herself with Ioan. Can you imagine the hell she got for Knott's Berry Farm and eating vegan food with hearts on it?
Poor kid sitting in her changing room knowing she was supposed to scupper the weekend but had failed because she had a new leotard and didn't know what to do. Get her out of there.

• Sad
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice has done a proper number on them. Girl so isolated she gets a panic attack because it’s too crowded.

Much of this will stem from Alice telling them people are out to harm them. Remember when she said she dreamt B would kill them.

It’s not normal for kids to be so traumatised by a divorce or house move.

• Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
My daughter also has a strained relationship with her dad and often screams and wails like a banshee, drops to her knees mid conversation and occasionally ruins his furniture by pouring milk over it. I’ve barely worked in 20 years because I have to care for her entirely alone, I don’t know what I’d do without the domestic help he’s such a deadbeat dad. Luckily she has no interests or friends to entertain but the school run is brutal, i can barely get out of bed for it most days. I tried homeschooling but she wasn’t very good at teaching herself. I totally relate to the situation, it’s quite normal all considered, lots of us have been there.

• Haha
Reactions: 61