Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I thought it was about time Bianca got into the title. Alice will be fuming.

Congratulations to @marjorytrashheap for the winning thread title

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-174-even-her-divorce-lawyer-left-her.39598/
I like what you said but I didn't mean to hit this. Excuse please

Reactions: 2

House of Tea

VIP Member
Wonder if they were going to file both at the same court house and were told by staff that there would be no TRO issued if it was part of a custody case (a full hearing would be required) so they decided to file the one against Ioan at Santa Monica thinking they wouldn't connect the case and they'd get the TRO. There is some reason for these being filed at different places. You don't drive around Los Angeles and put to Santa Monica unless you have some nefarious plan.
I am a legal ignoramus - if she has no legal representation how did they apply for a TRO? Do you not need a legal rep to that?

Lovegin

VIP Member
With the actions being so childish, is there any chance Elsie could’ve done it and not Ella? I mean Elsie is supposedly a daddy’s girl, maybe they then accused Ella and that’s why she’s kicked off

• Wow

savedlatin21

VIP Member
For all the DM commentators saying Bianca should not get involved, they don’t exactly live in the Palace of Versailles. The girl was enraged and rampaging from room to room - I suspect B was also trying to protect herself.
Catching up on all this after being out of the loop! Is there anywhere that details what exactly happened?

Reactions: 1