Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
I actually think Ioan’s going for full custody now, with the backing of his family. That’s why she’s on about him going back on his word (him initially going for 50/50) etc.

She was told this would happen. Warned, over and over. She must have seen it on here if nowhere else. But no. She prefered to listen to an utterly crazy internet randomer with more issues than Vogue. This is where it has got her. What an utter mess.
Like I said - long game. His lawyers playing the long game. That trip to the UK won't have just been a mental health break/holiday. It will have also been a view of how life could be, going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
there is an idea Alice: STOP POSTING SHIT ABOUT IT

*and your brother
View attachment 1318944View attachment 1318945
imagine having the nerve after dropping a collaborative divorce

also Alice, the divorce is between you and Ioan
Then get your idiot brother to stfu. He should be keeping to UK hours and not LA’s anyway to concentrate his energy on his health.
Says I, but hey… this is a Saturday night like no other. Fireworks going off everywhere, and no, not at all related to the Queen.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
So I was going through Alices Instagram because I notice she never really replied to her followers messages, maybe 1 or 2 messages per post if you are lucky. So I was trying to find out when that changed to messaging everyone the way Bianca does. I basically wanted to see if it co coincided with BW posts. Anyway I never made it that far cos I found this …

7D5FAA98-47D2-4260-95C5-BA887E57318A.jpeg

She was with another man when they first met no wonder Gill didn’t let them sleep in same bed. Did Alice ever think of that?

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Elsie gushing for a change
Screenshot_20220604-023143_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-022940_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-020037_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220604-024103_Twitter.jpg

Elsie "never has really cried" - JFC, besides that she would be the first human, can this woman keep any story straight? (also her superfans are absolutely creepy)

• Haha
  • Heart

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
Alice has no idea when Ioan and Bianca met or got together, no one has but the two of them, and they say it was after Ioan was separated from Alice. I’m not stupid, I believe they were talking and there was a mutual attraction, but when they acted on that no one knows, certainly not Alice. This idea that an affair started 3 years ago is just something she conjured up in her own twisted mind. Maybe Ioan felt peaceful being with Bianca, heavens knows he never got any peace with Alice around, which is probably why he didn’t mind staying away months at a time. Alice is to blame for her husband leaving her, he begged her to get off SM and stop broadcasting their lives to everyone on Twitter, instead she went on Twitter and repeated everything he said. I can’t even imagine doing such a thing, I bet Ioan had to watch what he said because he knew she would run to her computer to give her sycophants an update on their private life. Now that Ioan has escaped Alice is doing the exact same thing with her daughters. Talking about Ella’s heavy periods, how embarrassing for a 12 year old girl for her mother to put that on Twitter, that had to be mortifying. I feel so bad for those girls, I hope Alice gets a huge wake-up call on June 14th, not only for the kid’s sake but for her sake too.
My mother had a habit of bringing up my periods while chatting to friends in the street, me stood there mortified . My cheeks are burning with remembered shame. Imagine a mother who blabs it to the world. Again, those poor girls.

• Sad
  • Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
She’s going to be in so much trouble for some of these, don’t worry RTP.

She can’t just say like that that Ioan doesn’t want to pay child support. That’s libellous, on top of everything else.

Ioan’s solicitor, go on – throw the fucking state library at her!

She hates checking her mail on Monday morning. Well, this coming Monday’s is going to be epic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
While I think she talks a serious amount of shite and constantly contradicts herself, it wouldn't surprise me if he did say something along those lines at some stage. I get the impression he was terrified of her and was saying whatever he needed to get through any and all interactions with her.
I also think he did things to keep her happy. Keep the peace and he was nervous around her. You can see it in the videos. I think the flower card was real but I’m not convinced it was 2020 it could be the year earlier or he did it well in advance of August. I don’t think he talks that way but he did it bcos she likes that stuff and he wanted to keep her happy. Unhappy Alice is dangerous Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
He had to be yanking her, if there had been ANY evidence of Bianca breaking up a marriage or even getting a speeding ticket someone would have spoken up by now.
Bianca Wallace ate my hamster! I have proof. It may take 20 years but it totally happened and I am writing a book all about it and this threat isn't a threat, so there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I binge watched the remainder of Forever bar the final episode which I'll see later tonight. I've really enjoyed it. A shame it only ran one season. 🙁
I do have Alice to thank for something, 👀 introducing me to her talented STBXH. 😏

Harrow. ✔
Liar. ✔
Forever. ✔
Another Life. ✔
Warriors. ✔
King Arthur. ✔
Castle. ✔

Horrible Bosses (cameo) ✔

Lots more still to check out! 😎
Don't forget his best work 102 Dalmations!

I created this meme and I seriously think it will be AE's defence at the TRO. "I was hacked" "I didn't send that text, email etc". It's a bit harder with video and audio evidence though lol.

AE at PRO meme.png

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Taking the fact that Alice has made it clear she struggles with taking care of a house on her own, a rental might be a better option. The landlord has to take care of anything that goes wrong and that surely makes things easier for someone who can't handle house upkeep. I get it: owning and taking care of a house comes with a LOT of headaches at times. It's not for everyone.

Additionally, a condo might be a good compromise. Some things are handled by the condo association. And a lot of condo complexes have pools.
God help her future landlord.

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
There is so much I want to say about this madam, but I shall restrict myself to this

I don't know about any of you, but I would be downright bloody offended if someone called me a "breeder" - cheeky b*tch! (I don't use that word often, rarely in fact, but she's enraged me!)

I am only 6 yrs older than the spoiled madam living it large in LA. I now have 4 grandchildren, with the expectation that I will become a (step) grandparent in the future to more beautiful babies.

It was mAlice's choice to leave "breeding" until she was older, her lifestyle choices of independence and pursuing a "career" were her priority. Again, her choice.
She can't expect sympathy for reaching her age, with her alleged medical conditions, and being a "single parent" (again, b*tch, you chose to alienate those beautiful children from their father - you're going to hell!).

But don't call another woman a "breeder", however you "think" you meant it, because she's blessed with multiple children and grandchildren - it's insulting! She's a human being, not a dog or a sow!
Personally, I don't think Alice left it late to have kids by choice. Even if she chose to frame it that way to others. I notice in articles she's tried to present it as something that she left too late because of her busy career, when we all know her career wasn't setting the world on fire. I think she just genuinely couldn't get herself into a position to have them any sooner, couldn't find someone who'd have them with her. It took what, seven years? For her to manage to convince Ioan into marrying her reluctantly. And I doubt he'd have been keen on kids prior to wedlock, he seems to have a fairly traditional family.

Bit of a side note, and not aimed at you but more general musing on the topic: maybe I'm biased but I have noticed so much commentary around about how women leave it too late because they want independence or their career etc., whereas truthfully when it comes to almost every woman I know, the ones who want/wanted kids would have had them earlier if they'd been able to. They just couldn't afford it, or couldn't find the right partner, so by default it ended up being later in life. It can take forever to study, get a career going, build financial security and find suitable housing, meet the right person and then try! I don't think anyone forgets to have a baby because they're too busy enjoying cocktail nights and travel for work lol.

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
Sorry to change course a bit here. I’ve been looking for those Pobol y Cwm actors’ comments on SM. Not much luck so far – that one man who supported Alice in the early days of the separation seems to have deleted his comments since, perhaps after meeting Bianca. He writes nice comments on her insta these days.
Anyway, while looking I found a handful of cute photos of the young Ioan G I’m sure you’d like to see.

1C68FD77-00F5-406C-8DE7-CE08CC96874B.jpeg
0F67248D-20CD-4D6F-87E3-130D7D296AE7.jpeg

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
@rainynightinsoho
That video where Ioan is watching Rugby and starts shouting when Wales score. Jesus, he can‘t even enjoy that without the fat lazy queen bee directing events. Telling him how upset his daughter is and how he has to apologise; apologise for what FFS, enjoying himself?

This little insight into their family life was quite chilling to me. Ioan desperate not to upset his daughter, even though he hadn’t done anything wrong, and Alice controlling everything and making him feel guilty and even the daughter being manipulated for effect and Ioan being belittled - because I bet without Spiderwoman in the background he would have explained to Elsie that it was fine for Daddy to get excited and shout, it doesn’t mean anything nasty, but no, he couldn’t do that (ie behave normally) because otherwise Alice would kick off and things would get worse. Fucking drama queen.

God, I admire his self-control
I caught this on a thread or two ago & copy/pasted. I agree with you. That video on IG haunted me when I saw it & it still does. 🥺
The expressions on his gentle face when Ella runs off crying & she's shouting at him "DADDY you did it again" is heart breaking. 😞
Then she follows him still filming 🤬 & again his face. 💔

• Angry
  • Sad

Howdy

VIP Member
She also said she hated it recently. Saving face when she has to leave or pissed off with having to keep it spick and span.
She said she hated the lack of privacy with it being open plan. Funny considering privacy and Alice are not words which complement each other.

• Haha
  • Heart