Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
LOL hope that can be used in a thread title.

FFS! Dr Alice Evans must have diagnosed the fibbermyalgia in the eldest as well as her own. It's great to have a doctor in the house.

View attachment 1320382

TMunchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.hey don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.
You are more on target than you realize. Look at this.
They call it fabricated and induced illness now.
Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.They don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some shit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this bitch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…

• Heart

tropeonarope

Chatty Member
I still want to know WTF went on in that family she grew up in.
A father who's a distinguished scientist. One brother who is an anti-science conspiracy theorist.
A mother who was a teacher. The second brother who appears to be a thug/gangster type. Oh, a failed businessman too.
Alice who left home and has moved heaven and earth to never go back, except for the one time she wasn't wanted but could show off her pregnancy.
Alice who moved to France, and when that long term relationship didn't result in marriage, moved herself in with Ioan and Matthew in London (where they had been living happily for a decade) and then somehow convinced Ioan to move to LA. Convinced him he loves the place though he spends a lot of time away from it. Browbeat him into marrying her and then had kids together. Kids she doesn't seem to want to spend time with and doesn't want to mother but won't let see their father. I mean, WTF went wrong in her family of origin?
I strongly agree with all of your takes @SusanC in both this comment and the last.

Just want to add that something later came between the 2 buddies as Alice refers to Matthew as Ioan’s ‘ex best friend’. She tried to make out that Ioan was jealous of Matthew’s success but what are the bets that it was really because of something Alice said/did/probably both, over a long period of time?

• Heart

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I will never understand why she’s so above working for herself and her own children.
How are they able to eat, be clothed have a roof over their head if she has no money? Oh that’s right. The abused ex husband pays.
We knew the Heard/Depp verdict would have a profound affect on dear poor destitute Alice. My heart bleeds for her as she’s sat in LA with a pool, recently with a maid as she attempted to be a handbag designer. Honestly, I’m devastated for her.
She thinks she’s too privileged that’s why! Imagine bringing your children up (especially girls) with this attitude!!

If a man left me I would make damn sure I’d pull myself together and provide a good life for my kids without his help! (Hey I’ve done it myself).

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I've always wondered how Alice even knew that his mom let them sleep in the same bed lol

At the point she said it they definitely didnt went ever as a couple to the house in Wales yet for starters.

Even if she somehow concluded it based on hotel bed bookings when his parents visited him in France (this is what she seems to say)....well, his mom doesnt own hotels there, doesn't she?

It shows you quite well how Alice twists the truth too. Just claim whatever as a fact without even knowing (or despite evidence suggesting that it's clearly not true)

As for your question: Alice is excessively replying to IG comments only when her twitter is off or if it's very divorce related. She likes twitter a lot more.

Her attempts to sound more lovely are indeed only recent.

View attachment 1322014
View attachment 1322013

Her comments on IG on this btw
View attachment 1322023
View attachment 1322024
View attachment 1322025
This video tells you a huge amount of what went on in that house. This was one of the give aways to abuse actually. You see he freezes up, he’s terrified of what Alice is going to do. She’s made sure it keep recording it for later. The kids are triggered by raised voices. Ioan always seems to go still and quiet and apologise to de escalate the conflict. It’s traumatising to watch tbh.
You can see the stress and anxiety of being in trouble. It’s heart breaking.
the other video that gave it away was one where they were sitting around a table playing a game, I think Xmas time. He is nervous AF. Jiggling legs, swallowing, it was also a dead give away. I think she deleted that one

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
The “Marjorie” video is unbelievable and so uncomfortably weird. I actually had to look away watching it because the secondhand embarrassment was debilitating. What is Ioan THINKING when he sees this mess and makes the cognitive connection that this was the feisty blonde bombshell in a mermaid gown that he married 13 years ago on a beach??? How does one compute that at this point??? Also I love how she suddenly wants to be gangsta at the end talking about her cousins coming to fuck someone up. Yo my cousin’s in federal prison for murder ask him how to do it Marjorie 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
These reminded me of Silence of the Lambs. Isn't that what the PRO is all about - the Silence of the Alices? I am not good enough at photoshop to put the moth over her mouth, but maybe some talented turd could do it if the PRO is granted? I'll bring the popcorn.

Silence of the Narcs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Surely 97% of her friends will put her up meantime?

How much work will it need when she does vacate? So far we’ve had rats in the Prius, squirrels in the bin. Bathroom door off the hinges, a leak in the light fitting. The pool was wrecked too right?
Taking the fact that Alice has made it clear she struggles with taking care of a house on her own, a rental might be a better option. The landlord has to take care of anything that goes wrong and that surely makes things easier for someone who can't handle house upkeep. I get it: owning and taking care of a house comes with a LOT of headaches at times. It's not for everyone.

Additionally, a condo might be a good compromise. Some things are handled by the condo association. And a lot of condo complexes have pools.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think she realises now all her machinations have come to nothing. She is still getting divorced. She is still having to move. She will need to find employment. The girls will see their dad. Ioan will still not return. She is attention seeking on a grand scale on Twitter. Why would you return to a platform after months of not being on it, and then when crunch time comes, throw out incendiary tweets.

welp

VIP Member
So… I don’t want to overstep.. but are there any other Tattlers who have studied linguistic patterns? I had to do it for ethnomusicology. This is exactly Alice’s writing, for the record. And I’m sure a lawyer would have consulted with a linguist to determine patterns, if an IP address couldn’t be established.
yeah, I noticed that the brother account has used two very different writing styles (he seems more simplistic, Alice more sophisticated). I have serious doubts that only one person used that account

but either way its a relative that admitted ro specifically have joined twitter in the fight for the sister. It is a slam dunk case as acting as a proxy no matter what

I’m sure is paying for the house and necessities and whatever he paid for before the split, but without a formal agreement, he is probably not paying spousal support.
Alice mentioned that in january he cut her off. She probably lost unlimited access to his money and has it limit to necessities.

She was very lucky that he paid a whole year for nannies and all that. Most give you only a few weeks to sort out.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
what do we think her game plan is? Why now, a week before the PRO hearing is she going all scorched earth? Genuine question, what do we think she’s trying to achieve? I can’t fathom her behaviour here. Why is she jeopardising everything.

ps glad the brother isn’t getting away with this. I really am.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
That's too tasteful. There has to be foam AE letters and visible glue and don't forget the ribbon round her ankle.

This is utter shite. IG goes through the expense and pain of a divorce but he "might" remarry her? Only in her deluded head. Speaking of expressions of love, she forgot to mention the chopping board she got with "I wuv u baby angel" or some such crap engraved on it? How could her leave her when she got that for him??!

View attachment 1320991
While I think she talks a serious amount of shite and constantly contradicts herself, it wouldn't surprise me if he did say something along those lines at some stage. I get the impression he was terrified of her and was saying whatever he needed to get through any and all interactions with her.

• Sad

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Biggest football game for wales today! I hope Ioan is flying his flag wherever he is 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
And this time he won’t have that mess screaming and shouting at him (whilst filming him) for enjoying himself… whilst unbeknownst to him his little one was crying with the shock !
And I mean the shock of seeing a happy parent probably!

snap @House of Tea 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24

M33L4

VIP Member
So in Aliceland, Ioan has not communicated with her directly for 18 months yet she has proof of him harassing and abusing her? Right?

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
GET A JOB ALICE
You can pay the lawyers fees after the settlement which I didn’t know before pursuing my own divorce. Or I’d still be married to that numpty 😂
As it is, getting married to my childhood sweetheart next year. There is life after divorce.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I’ve just listened to this and like welp said, it’s basically her instagram/twitter but vocalised, but WHAT A BUNCH OF BITCHY BITTER CUNTS these three women are!! Omg so so horrible about Bee. Why does it matter how old or what dress size she is… the point was Ioan was UNHAPPY WITH ALICE.

Saying things like “she’s always in a bikini, doesn’t she have any clothes? Shall we send her some?” Wow. Total bitchfest.

Welcome back @Penguin86 ❤
When you look at the pic of Sarah Vine on her podcast ad, then you see a photo of what she actually looks like, you'll realise why she sympathises with Alice 🤣🤣 (Sarah with her ex-husband, Michael Gove)
2021.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow