Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
Does she realise she’s describing herself?!
Definitely!! And what a luxury to have someone picking up the kids?! No, Alice, in the real world people have real life friends, people they haven’t alienated by foul behaviour who help out! Just as an aside, I remember a woman just like Alice, a lazy, unhealthy slob who used ‘health issues’ to loll in bed all day. Always getting others to do the school run for her. I stopped helping when said slob asked me to do some shopping for her. I said ok, thinking it would be a loaf or some milk-errr, no, she wanted me to do her weekly shop(at this point in my life I was bringing up my sons, working two jobs and studying part time at a college 25 miles away twice a week for my MA!) When I refused, politely I may add, I got the hairdryer treatment that made me cry. She also tried to blacken my name. Luckily, most people had seen through her at this point, I think I was one of the last to. Alice reminds me of this Jabba to a tee.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Set the 2 girls up like molotov cocktails and get him to take them off her?
Burn down the rest of his life?

Only I think she might be disappointed because Elsie won't explode and I suspect Ella isn't as alienated as Alice would like.

BIB 1 - Agree but that's not what she's using SM for. That's just her cover story. She's not serious about it.
BIB 2 - That is what she should have done. Not what she has done; she had no business doing what she has done. Ioan has handled it right; she has just made a frightful mess.
Unload her kids with lots of psychic damage and then claim to be a victim of the legal system.

Narc "children stolen" level = unlocked

• Angry
  • Sick

Zippysays

The saddest things I have seen from reading as many threads as I could...there are so many! Are the photos of herself, they are either years old, from another time, or are filtered to buggery. Either way, they betray the woman that Alice is now. And she cannot accept her true self. Couple this with rejection, Ioan moving on with a beautiful young woman (yes she had MS, but that's incidental to his obvious love for her). Alice now has days of denying the realisation that she has to move house, get her own money sorted, accept the upcoming divorce - and accept the reflection in her mirror). Right now, on all counts, she in my humble opinion, is failing.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
What do I do WA WA WAAAA …GET A JOB you dosser !!!
Oh my God … SO MUCH THIS!!! I have no money = find a job. Why does she feel exempt from this? And he isn’t paying spousal support because they clearly don’t have an agreement … maybe because she pulled out of the collaborative process, necessitating much more $$$ for lawyers?

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Seriously BW is a saint. I wouldn't be so nice if someone said this to me. Blocked Fucko!

BW dog shame.png

As for the AE fandom (such as it is) - I would say the triplets are more Tattle fans now given how much time they spend lurking on here. They claim to have seen the light and have changed for the better*. Hallelujah! It was a long time coming but change has come at last. I will now use AE's favorite emojis to celebrate. ❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

*This is mildly rather than extremely interesting.

• Haha

Nesibindi

Chatty Member

• Haha

brie l

VIP Member
I think you're right.

Or, maybe, she wanted them, but purely for the reason you state. I find it bizarre that she went through so much IVF to have Elsie, even after Ioan wanted to stop, only to go on to treat them like this. I mean I know it's because they're just tools to her and she's incapable of truly loving them. But it's still astonishing.
I've mentioned this before about IVF, when you are going through the cycles you are the centre of attention. It would have been all about Alice, just the way she likes it.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Baby steps. Get her used to legal separation before ratcheting it up a notch. Keep her from going ballistic.
That strategy didn't really work.

As the thread is hopping I thought I would get the thread title suggestion in now as I'm off to bed. Alice calm your tits - I have work to do tomorrow! Thanks!

Alice Evans - the Z list Amber Heard

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Does anyone believe Alice has done anything to find somewhere for them to live as from the end of August? If she doesn’t, what will happen?
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice her sycophants saying how they believe Ioan is regretting leaving Alice and is wishing he could undo the last couple of years, and how he’s so jealous she might start seeing other men. I’m sure Ioan is praying she will see another man, that way she would leave him alone.
The credit for this goes to Pearls I think 🤔 😂🍸 🍸

No one will go out with her lmao she’s hanging 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
She had her first chance to respond after the request for the TRO was filed. All she said was she hadn’t seen the document (then why respond so quickly?) but that she had not been abusive. She will have her second chance at the June 14 hearing. So I don’t know what she is going on about in terms of not being “allowed” to present her side of the story.

And her comment about “building up groups against me”…. If she genuinely believes that the people here, on Reddit, on the Internet, on newspaper sites, or where have you, have been somehow formally organized against her, that goes well beyond paranoia. She took a screenshot of one of my comments, posted it on her Instagram and claimed that she had to speak out when confidential information was “leaked” … that screenshot ended up in the DM, where it was attributed to Bianca. Alice, since I know you read here, I can assure you that I and the others who post everywhere in the world are not some paid or influenced cabal out to get you. Don’t know Bianca or Ioan. Not getting any money or inside info from them or anyone. The information we have had is from YOU. Speaking for myself, I’m just reacting to your batshittery and asking the basic questions: why aren’t you putting your daughters’ emotional needs before your own? Why aren’t you prepared to face this divorce like an adult and get on with your life? Stop blaming everyone else. You got yourself into this, and you will need to find your way out of it.

• Heart
there have been a few suggestions Alice has Borderline PD- and you’ve nailed the crucial difference between that and NPD. BPD is characterised by insecure attachment and unstable self image, usually because of childhood neglect and abuse. NPD sufferers are “how DARE” you leave me types, rather than “please don’t” leave me. I’ve never known anyone with BPD who thinks highly of themselves; it’s heartbreaking. NPD on the other hand…
Sidenote but as someone with BPD I very much appreciate you voicing this crucial difference.

There were a few faaar less active Tattlers from early threads who cast judgment on people suffering with BPD or regaled us with extremely uncomfortable tales about horrible experiences they’ve had with people they knew who shared our disorder, and it made this a very unsafe space where Borderlines sometimes carried away with them re-affirmed negative self-images, myself included. It seems they accidentally presumed that no one in here had BPD and so it was a free-for-all like NPD, which I suspect absolutely no one in here has so it feels more like fair game.

They’re so easily conflated, the two disorders. Along with possible serious childhood trauma, another of BPD’s defining symptoms is an intense fear of abandonment rooted in incredibly low self-esteem as well as a loss of identity without the other person’s approval of them. Like I can be clingy as fuck, sure buddy, but I have never behaved so recklessly, senselessly, and toxically to anyone, ever, and most Borderlines do not. Narcs want control to feed their egos—Borderlines want acceptance to feed their low self-esteem. They can try to acquire it in ways that overlap sometimes (after all, there are small exceptions to every disorder and illness), but it’s not very common.

I see a bit of of BPD (I don’t mean to trigger dialogue or stories about it, it’s just a passing statement), but she seems to tick ALL the boxes of NPD, and it’s possible to have a few traits of one and PLENTY of another.

Anyway, thank you. I appreciate the clarification. 💚

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
Yay! Wales have made it through to the World Cup😀 Cymru am Byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💖
I bet Ioan is jumping up and down right now 😂
ETA to bring back on topic

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Oh dear. Now she's starting to publicly beg for money and/or investors? If she really were so desperate to provide for her babies, she would a) abandon her idiotic revenge fantasies to come to an amicable agreement with Yo and b) clean herself up, get her act together and find a gainful occupation. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25