Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amazes me that she doesnt realize how much she reveals about their marriage by assuming that not Ioan, but his partner pulls the strings

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just want to ask you longhaul Tattlers 2 questions.
1. What started the shart thing off? She didn’t? 🤭 In bed? And TOLD everyone?? 🤢
2. Has mAlice herself ever been on here fighting with you all? I find it strange that she isn’t, given her SM addiction and the fact that she’s without a doubt on here reading every single word.

Reactions: 10
It amazes me that she doesnt realize how much she reveals about their marriage by assuming that not Ioan, but his partner pulls the strings
Yes, she was used to wear the trousers in her head, so assumes that B is as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1. What started the shart thing off? She didn’t? 🤭 In bed? And TOLD everyone?? 🤢
2. Has mAlice herself ever been on here fighting with you all? I find it strange that she isn’t, given her SM addiction and the fact that she’s without a doubt on here reading every single word.
There was a user names Ashart who told her they had evidence of Bianca breaking up at least four marriages and it just grew from there. I don’t think she has tried because she knows she’d get sussed immediately and slaughtered figuratively speaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think it was one of her typos lol
And I know she’s been on .. she’s tried but it’s easy to spot trouble makers tbf lol there was one the other week called ‘smarts something’ made a mad statement about us being one sided .. pearls came on and asked some basic questions like ‘you said you’ve posted here before but where friend?’ Then all her posts got deleted lmao
She knows she wouldn’t stand a chance .. she’s not clever, compassionate or funny enough ❤🫶🏻💩✊🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
AE has opened up her Twitter and been more frequent on Instagram (especially with family shots) to prove to the legals that she has been abandoned, is holding it altogether for the kids (except she veers into mad posting in an act of self sabotage, which she then deletes). However, she is also trying to invite trolling so she can demonstrate the level of abuse she gets. What that has to do with anything is anyone’s guess - perhaps to say that she was driven to distraction by online abuse that she took out her anger on Ioan, Bianca and his mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
AE has opened up her Twitter and been more frequent on Instagram (especially with family shots) to prove to the legals that she has been abandoned, is holding it altogether for the kids (except she veers into mad posting in an act of self sabotage, which she then deletes). However, she is also trying to invite trolling so she can demonstrate the level of abuse she gets. What that has to do with anything is anyone’s guess - perhaps to say that she was driven to distraction by online abuse that she took out her anger on Ioan, Bianca and his mum?
That’s a good point.
As if Bianca and Gill aren’t just having afternoon teas and speaking Welsh to each other. I can imagine she’s a breath of fresh air compared to Alice.

• Heart
She keeps dropping in her comments more about how the last 2 years she’s temporarily lost her mind 🙄
she’s gonna go down the look at me now see how much I’ve changed … whilst hammering out and deleting pissed untrue statements still 🥱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Alice talks about Ioan as if he's a puppet with no agency. This must be how she treated him during their marriage. What Alice wants Alice gets! Now everything must be Bianca's fault and Alice can't have been to blame in any way for Ioan leaving her. What a way to live your life eh, never having to look inwards to acknowledge your own shortcomings. I find her fascinating and abhorrent in equal measure. Her lack of self-awareness is staggering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She is still pushing via her sibling that Ioan and Bianca are behind the trolling, she's desperate to be portrayed as the victim the closer the hearing gets.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She keeps dropping in her comments more about how the last 2 years she’s temporarily lost her mind 🙄
she’s gonna go down the look at me now see how much I’ve changed … whilst hammering out and deleting pissed untrue statements still 🥱
And here we are with 99 threads of evidence. 😂
99 threads and a witch is binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's her defense she's presenting to the hearing she was in a state of shock and it was a cry for help. All this is setting out her stall it's all for show!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s such a rubbish liar 🤣 “the other day” ? When she posted it back in November in that drunken video 😂
OMFG!! This woman has me howling, my man keeps shouting 'whats going on in there? !' I'm so so addicted to this site and Alice is just never ending, I'd never known her existence until recently and now I can't put it down, oh god! This isn't good, I'm neglecting my housework 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Oh dear. Now she's starting to publicly beg for money and/or investors? If she really were so desperate to provide for her babies, she would a) abandon her idiotic revenge fantasies to come to an amicable agreement with Yo and b) clean herself up, get her act together and find a gainful occupation. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.