Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just listened to this and like welp said, it’s basically her instagram/twitter but vocalised, but WHAT A BUNCH OF BITCHY BITTER CUNTS these three women are!! Omg so so horrible about Bee. Why does it matter how old or what dress size she is… the point was Ioan was UNHAPPY WITH ALICE.

Saying things like “she’s always in a bikini, doesn’t she have any clothes? Shall we send her some?” Wow. Total bitchfest.

Welcome back @Penguin86 ❤
It’s really horrid. And when all the evidence comes to light I hope someone personally sends it all to these 2 ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to make one thing clear - I do not think Alice wants to lose custody at this time. Right now those girls are her meal ticket. Child support may be her only source of income. I think, eventually, she will decide to dump them on Ioan when she has managed to make them troubled, older teenagers.

She'll pick a time she thinks they would most disrupt Ioan's settled, happy life.

I do not see a way out of a PRO at this time except one thing. And this frequently happens in courts here in America for DUI's and domestic violence cases. She would admit to alcoholism. It is a disease as such.

Then OFFER to go to voluntary rehab while Ioan keeps the girls. Extend further hearings contingent on her completing 30, 60 or 90 days. Extend the PRO a year with offer to revisit when she has managed to maintain sobriety and refrain herself and her minions from breaking the terms of the PRO.

I'm laughing just writing this... 😂😂 There are better odds of any one of us winning the lottery. 😭😭

PS I genuinely think she thinks if Ioan and Bianca are granted the PRO it doesn't make any difference what she says. She's getting one anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she genuinely believes she will face no consequences. And Ioan's lawyers is playing it smart. I'm sure every letter she sent to Leon was cc'ed to the judge. Just enough to give the judge a heads up - but not enough to annoy him calling every damn day asking him to DO SOMETHING.

She's saving it all for the 14th. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to make one thing clear - I do not think Alice wants to lose custody at this time. Right now those girls are her meal ticket. Child support may be her only source of income. I think, eventually, she will decide to dump them on Ioan when she has managed to make them troubled, older teenagers.

She'll pick a time she thinks they would most disrupt Ioan's settled, happy life.

I do not see a way out of a PRO at this time except one thing. And this frequently happens in courts here in America for DUI's and domestic violence cases. She would admit to alcoholism. It is a disease as such.

Then OFFER to go to voluntary rehab while Ioan keeps the girls. Extend further hearings contingent on her completing 30, 60 or 90 days. Extend the PRO a year with offer to revisit when she has managed to maintain sobriety and refrain herself and her minions from breaking the terms of the PRO.

I'm laughing just writing this... 😂😂 There are better odds of any one of us winning the lottery. 😭😭

PS I genuinely think she thinks if Ioan and Bianca are granted the PRO it doesn't make any difference what she says. She's getting one anyway. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she genuinely believes she will face no consequences. And Ioan's lawyers is playing it smart. I'm sure every letter she sent to Leon was cc'ed to the judge. Just enough to give the judge a heads up - but not enough to annoy him calling every damn day asking him to DO SOMETHING.

She's saving it all for the 14th. 😏
I genuinely think that she thinks health issues are going to excuse her from her despicable behaviour 😔 I think she will only admit alcoholism when she literally has nothing left, and I mean nothing, and then only because of money. Not for the real reason for seeking sobriety 😔

And she never lies, or abuses any one who didn’t deserve it. She is kindness itself🤔
Yeah, course! Little cow. That video when she chases IG is textbook bullying, right there. She obviously set that up because why was she filming?? And by that also set the little one up too to collude with her ‘game’ 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think that she thinks health issues are going to excuse her from her despicable behaviour 😔 I think she will only admit alcoholism when she literally has nothing left, and I mean nothing, and then only because of money. Not for the real reason for seeking sobriety 😔
Oh absolutely. Admitting to alcoholism will be the last resort. I expect it AFTER the fines and jail time are mentioned for constantly breaking the PRO.

Personally - I've never seen forced rehab or therapy work. The local Mental Health Clinic I have gone to for a long time, is actually attached to the court house, probation offices, DA offices - even the jail is on the same campus.

Huge complex - small village! Lots of people, sheriffs, attorneys and judges I am acquainted with. I know who is still drinking. 😂😂

I meant regular people but yeah - I know which sheriff's, judges and attorneys are still drinking too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says she doesn’t know how to leave a comment on daily mail comments section. How do we even believe that?
She leaves comments on every board known to man.
She used her own dead Mother’s name, that was impersonating another, which she claimed she has never done. Lies come so easily to her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve just listened to this and like welp said, it’s basically her instagram/twitter but vocalised, but WHAT A BUNCH OF BITCHY BITTER CUNTS these three women are!! Omg so so horrible about Bee. Why does it matter how old or what dress size she is… the point was Ioan was UNHAPPY WITH ALICE.

Saying things like “she’s always in a bikini, doesn’t she have any clothes? Shall we send her some?” Wow. Total bitchfest.

Welcome back @Penguin86 ❤
When you look at the pic of Sarah Vine on her podcast ad, then you see a photo of what she actually looks like, you'll realise why she sympathises with Alice 🤣🤣 (Sarah with her ex-husband, Michael Gove)
2021.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
🤪😂Wowsers! This brought me back immediately to her early IMDb message board posts! I screenshotted quite a few of those gems but tossed them in a relocation. I think.
Alice didn’t actually write that did she???

Alice is claiming Ioan discussed his relationship with Bianca with her, I'm saying this simply never happened.
I thought she was “blindsided” by the news IG had a girlfriend, so when did he discuss it with Alice? 🤔

Hey tattkwrs , I'm alice. wtfad I do t need a job. how sard you? I love my babies and everything. what is your proof????

Also bcjex blocked fuckers! I quol win! I always win! vaby angel you are duck bucko vzi.mdiraktr. Blocked. Blocked Blocked!
Okay, now I understand!!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh absolutely. Admitting to alcoholism will be the last resort. I expect it AFTER the fines and jail time are mentioned for constantly breaking the PRO.

Personally - I've never seen forced rehab or therapy work. The local Mental Health Clinic I have gone to for a long time, is actually attached to the court house, probation offices, DA offices - even the jail is on the same campus.

Huge complex - small village! Lots of people, sheriffs, attorneys and judges I am acquainted with. I know who is still drinking. 😂😂

I meant regular people but yeah - I know which sheriff's, judges and attorneys are still drinking too. 😂
Thing is she doesn’t think she has an issue with alcohol so an uphill struggle. I see AE as Margot Kidder at some point. Sad for her girls, but Alice is her own worst enemy.

• Sad
Alice has never faced the consequences of her own behaviour. Roll on June 14, it’s nothin she doesn’t deserve. Personally I think jail time, but I also think she assaulted Ioan and he fled with the clothes on his back.
We see her manipulate and emotionally enmesh the children, we see them adult her and this is through the things she shares on social media. I imagine it’s a whole lot worse at home.
That’s one thing about her “supporters” ask yourself why a grown man so intent on gaslighting and coercive control would leave with absolutely nothing while she’s in the house he works to pay for using the children as weapons? Make that make sense to me. Please…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yey I do actually keep something in the pocket of my bag to remind me of my struggles and perseverances .. when I feel down I just look at it and feel better immediately … her fans are so wise 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
This the best Tattle post EVER!!!!!

I'm very very new to this thread as I saw it mentioned on the Johnny Depp threads. I'm going to read into ioan and see what's been happening. Just Googled and I didn't realise he and Alice were in 102 dalmatians together its one of my favourite Disney films
Welcome! Please spread the word about this forum! 😁

Reactions: 9
Oh tit. She’s on Effexor. So am I. You absolutely CANNOT have any alcohol- literally none. It messes with you completely, and every single doctor prescribing this counsels the patient accordingly- no doctor will tell a patient “you can drink a little bit” or any tit Alice might claim. Alcohol plus SNRIs are an active risk to life.
Ugh. That recurring thought she has about dying round about the same age as her mother isn’t all that unlikely given all this. The children she went through so much to have surely deserve better than this.

Using ellipses is one of my favorite writing tools and I have been using them for more years than most of you are in age -- I feel as though it expresses my thought pauses, lol...

(nope - I am not Alice!)
ETA: Alice's attempts to use them irritates the cr*p out of me, arrrrgghhhhhh 🤬
I like them too. It’s just that Alice mistypes them all the time. Either 2 or 4 dots, usually with one (but not consistent) spaces in between. 😂

• Heart
if you mean "to dick around" (as in: wasting time) the "funniest" translation I could think of is "rumgurken" (which basically translates back literally to "to cucumber around" LOL)
lol thank you so much! the expression I was looking for was more something that captures when some is acting like a misogynistic idiot, but I'm totally in love with rumgurken!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is so much I want to say about this madam, but I shall restrict myself to this

I don't know about any of you, but I would be downright bloody offended if someone called me a "breeder" - cheeky b*tch! (I don't use that word often, rarely in fact, but she's enraged me!)

I am only 6 yrs older than the spoiled madam living it large in LA. I now have 4 grandchildren, with the expectation that I will become a (step) grandparent in the future to more beautiful babies.

It was mAlice's choice to leave "breeding" until she was older, her lifestyle choices of independence and pursuing a "career" were her priority. Again, her choice.
She can't expect sympathy for reaching her age, with her alleged medical conditions, and being a "single parent" (again, b*tch, you chose to alienate those beautiful children from their father - you're going to hell!).

But don't call another woman a "breeder", however you "think" you meant it, because she's blessed with multiple children and grandchildren - it's insulting! She's a human being, not a dog or a sow!
Personally, I don't think Alice left it late to have kids by choice. Even if she chose to frame it that way to others. I notice in articles she's tried to present it as something that she left too late because of her busy career, when we all know her career wasn't setting the world on fire. I think she just genuinely couldn't get herself into a position to have them any sooner, couldn't find someone who'd have them with her. It took what, seven years? For her to manage to convince Ioan into marrying her reluctantly. And I doubt he'd have been keen on kids prior to wedlock, he seems to have a fairly traditional family.

Bit of a side note, and not aimed at you but more general musing on the topic: maybe I'm biased but I have noticed so much commentary around about how women leave it too late because they want independence or their career etc., whereas truthfully when it comes to almost every woman I know, the ones who want/wanted kids would have had them earlier if they'd been able to. They just couldn't afford it, or couldn't find the right partner, so by default it ended up being later in life. It can take forever to study, get a career going, build financial security and find suitable housing, meet the right person and then try! I don't think anyone forgets to have a baby because they're too busy enjoying cocktail nights and travel for work lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait. Has she drank her way through £100,000 childhood money since January??
She's been paying her own salary 🤣

I could share the left over Tramadol that I don't use any more......but only if you take TINY BITES!!

:LOL:

NOT sharing the morphine though, my reconstructed leg still needs it (y)
I need it all today after my 5 sharp ones. Winomyalgia is real y'all. Alice appears to have discovered a new condition and I bow down to her genius. 🤣🤢😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her math actually gets you a low single digit number lol
Well it’s more than that isn’t it Alice? Haven’t you SEEN all those Welsh speakers gushing on Bianca’s insta? So many of Ioan’s Welsh pals loving everything she posts. Then there’s the family member(s) who refused to help you when you were so distressed and begging them to intervene? Remember? That’s in the TRO docs and only last week you threatened to out them in 10 or 20 yrs time. Only you won’t likely be alive by then (see above) so hey, lucky escape for them. And then, if you read on here, there’s the Welsh Turd Massive. Hi! I warrant you won’t be liking us very much either. Oh, and your ex MIL. You very much hated her. You must recall that? You thought Ioan had left her for you lol!! Before finding out about Bianca of course and rewriting the narrative to you having guessed he was having an affair up to three years before he left you… Then add your own father… And Ioan himself of course. Very many Welshies you don’t get on with. It’s ok. We don’t very much like you either, none of us (inc your dad lol).

I barely heard him. True. You never did.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh tit. She’s on Effexor. So am I. You absolutely CANNOT have any alcohol- literally none. It messes with you completely, and every single doctor prescribing this counsels the patient accordingly- no doctor will tell a patient “you can drink a little bit” or any tit Alice might claim. Alcohol plus SNRIs are an active risk to life.
Oh tit! Well I’m more screwed than my Aunt Rita - and she’s a screw!! How the hell do I NOT remember being told this when I was first prescribed this?!

Reactions: 6
LOL hope that can be used in a thread title.

FFS! Dr Alice Evans must have diagnosed the fibbermyalgia in the eldest as well as her own. It's great to have a doctor in the house.

View attachment 1320382

TMunchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.hey don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.
You are more on target than you realize. Look at this.
They call it fabricated and induced illness now.
Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories.They don’t call it Munchausen by proxy anymore. They call it fabricated or induced illness. The reason for this is it was concluded that because Munchausen Syndrome was named after a German cavalry officer Baron von Munchausen (1720-1797), a man who travelled widely and was known for his dramatic but untruthful stories, and the problem with this name was that it focussed on the perpetrator rather than the victim.
Ella & Elsie are both most definitely victims. Children of alcoholics suffer so much. Their trips out will be a edited around Alice. The anxiety that alcoholics suffer is catastrophic. Leaving the house, packing a sippy cup, Alice will be overwhelmed and desperate to get back to the relative safety of her home where her booze is. All Alice’s days will be based around how she feels,what symptoms she has and what it means. Alcoholics have a constant internal narrative around their health. Projecting her health issues into her children is a good way of engaging them in conversation about the things she really wants to talk about - herself.
Both girls will have been suffering, I don’t believe that Ellie posted that instagram - but if she did then Alice manipulated her into it. Their is a reason Alice posts the same old video of Ellie, it’s because she’s not permitted to post any up to date videos. I feel desperately sorry for those girls, they are stuck with a mentally unwell alchoholic who is treating them as collateral damage. They will be suffering immensely. Both children are currently being abused by Alice. She can call them her ‘babies’ all she wants and use any other term of endearment but she has used them and exploited them and failed miserably as a mother because she centers herself and her own feeling s in everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.