Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she violates a PRO the remedies are jail time, fines and community service. Nothing about taking away internet access or social media accounts. Though if she had been smart she would have done that proactively. but since expressing herself on SM is the most important thing for her…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I were being harassed and picked on and cut off, I'd bloody well sort myself out, dust myself off, find a job, pay my own way and stay the hell off social media until I'd put my life back together and was standing on my own two feet with much satisfaction.

It's sad that there are other people who'd rather sit on their arse in a dark room stirring up trolls and depriving their children of a decent life, not to mention access to their father.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you were in doubt if something would get you in legal trouble on social media in her position, you would cease until it was all over. She just can’t help herself

• Heart
Reactions: 24
lol one of Alice's most deranged followers (one that went to Bianca's IG page and parroted Alice's "you took the kids dad away" narrative and then went back to her heroes IG and cried about getting blocked) wrote under one of Alice's IG comments that they should focus on (having?) their own kids rather than to concern themselves with Alice's selfies.

my question is always if they ARE this stupid or if they are very cunning trolls that went to rile up Alice for entertainment.

If you were in doubt if something would get you in legal trouble on social media in her position, you would cease until it was all over. She just can’t help herself
and even if somehow the PRO doesnt happen her SM will be used at every single stage of the divorce against her. There are reasons why lawyers recommend to largely stay away

Reactions: 18
Funny how everyone around her is always a narcissist.
If everyone you meet is an hole, it turns out that You are the hole.
... If everyone around you is a narcissist, it turns out that YOU are the narcissist.
It's really not that difficult to comprehend, Alice.

If I were being harassed and picked on and cut off, I'd bloody well sort myself out, dust myself off, find a job, pay my own way and stay the hell off social media until I'd put my life back together and was standing on my own two feet with much satisfaction.

It's sad that there are other people who'd rather sit on their arse in a dark room stirring up trolls and depriving their children of a decent life, not to mention access to their father.
It's quite insidious the way Alice has twisted the narrative around and lays the blame for the parental alienation at Bianca. In the evidence that Ioan presented Alice berates Ioan and asks him why his girlfriend is stopping him from coming to visit his kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's quite insidious the way Alice has twisted the narrative around and lays the blame for the parental alienation at Bianca. In the evidence that Ioan presented Alice berates Ioan and asks him why his girlfriend is stopping him from coming to visit his kids.
She’s gonna end up marrying a lifer .. who everyday after will fight for his appeal … to an annulment 👌🏻 She’s knows she’s done for ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she violates a PRO the remedies are jail time, fines and community service. Nothing about taking away internet access or social media accounts. Though if she had been smart she would have done that proactively. but since expressing herself on SM is the most important thing for her…
The woman needs to get some real life friends. Don't see a long queue forming though.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
her actually liking those comments. SCREAMINGView attachment 1317616View attachment 1317617
How can anyone take these comments seriously?? Jealous of Alice! Ya kidding me, who the hell are these followers of hers, they are fuelling her delusions - they cannot mean these comments, I can imagine Bianca and Ioan reading these if they came upon them and shaking their heads, before they burst into laughter / or bemusement! I cannot believe a fifty something old woman can be so beyond reality that she actually applauds this shite. At the end of the day, we all know she looks in the mirror and sees it is all hogwash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can anyone take these comments seriously?? Jealous of Alice! Ya kidding me, who the hell are these followers of hers, they are fuelling her delusions - they cannot mean these comments, I can imagine Bianca and Ioan reading these if they came upon them and shaking their heads, before they burst into laughter / or bemusement! I cannot believe a fifty something old woman can be so beyond reality that she actually applauds this shite. At the end of the day, we all know she looks in the mirror and sees it is all hogwash.
I like the sell stuff on Depop suggestion 😆😆😆Prepare for embellished (read modge podged bollocks from a pound shop ) handbags incoming😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s smashed every mirror in that house in a fit of rage cos they don’t show her what the filters do. Uh oh Alice. 7 yrs bad luck for every mirror broken 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The woman needs to get some real life friends. Don't see a long queue forming though.
But real life friends require work—give and take, showing up for each other, providing emotional support and empathy—all things Alice is incapable of.

Online “friends” are the easiest option for Alice the Fibro Warrior. She can lie in bed, take ridiculous selfies, get her affirmation and validation, and all she had to do in return is throw a bunch of “you ANGEL”s and ❤❤❤❤❤❤ at her followers to keep them happy.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I was in here a couple of months ago, worried about the youngest girl looking unkempt. I was kind of shouted down, which is weird because I’ve seen a lot of comments re the girls and their physical and emotional health. Is there criteria required for commenting on this? Because I came in here with a lot to contribute; the Lorraine interview was a red flag, and I looked at Twitter (I don’t have it, or the energy for it), and found out about tattle. From Alice. I would never have known about this website otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was in here a couple of months ago, worried about the youngest girl looking unkempt. I was kind of shouted down, which is weird because I’ve seen a lot of comments re the girls and their physical and emotional health. Is there criteria required for commenting on this? Because I came in here with a lot to contribute; the Lorraine interview was a red flag, and I looked at Twitter (I don’t have it, or the energy for it), and found out about tattle. From Alice. I would never have known about this website otherwise.
I wasn’t here then but I would have agreed with you.

Reactions: 6
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some tit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this witch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice is the wicked queen to Bianca’s Snow White 😂😂😂
Magic mirror on the wall…

• Haha
I think she is trying to gather her army to "fight" for the backlash she will inevitably get soon if the RO is granted. "She is the GREATEST mom EVER and so brave to fight with a SERIOUS illness all alone, HOW DARE the american justice system!"
This would be outstanding, as Yo’s lawyer questions them and they each reveal they have never met or seen AE in person or with her children. But look at all her pictures of FUN! Just ignore those Marjorie videos and other drunken ramblings, that was good ol fun !
Also her rule is everyone happy all the time? Weren’t the kids upset with her when she was out tying one on with a friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some tit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this witch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…
For me at least, it depends where I read it first. If it’s on her own insta then yes, I bristle. If it’s in screen grabs shared on here then I immediately find her laughable. I don’t follow her on twitter and have been thinking of doing. But it would probably just rile me up. Here, in our safe space, it’s much easier to laugh at her because you always know you’re in a community that will react just as you do. Have you found that to make any difference, or is your reaction much the same wherever you see the poison she had spouted?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.