Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG!! This woman has me howling, my man keeps shouting 'whats going on in there? !' I'm so so addicted to this site and Alice is just never ending, I'd never known her existence until recently and now I can't put it down, oh god! This isn't good, I'm neglecting my housework šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Shout back ā€˜Iā€™m waiting to hear the sound of the hoover and ya can crack on with the windows after that ā€¦ off ya pop ā€˜ šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice. 99 health problems and a doc ainā€™t agreed with one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
AE has opened up her Twitter and been more frequent on Instagram (especially with family shots) to prove to the legals that she has been abandoned, is holding it altogether for the kids (except she veers into mad posting in an act of self sabotage, which she then deletes). However, she is also trying to invite trolling so she can demonstrate the level of abuse she gets. What that has to do with anything is anyoneā€™s guess - perhaps to say that she was driven to distraction by online abuse that she took out her anger on Ioan, Bianca and his mum?
I think she is trying to gather her army to "fight" for the backlash she will inevitably get soon if the RO is granted. "She is the GREATEST mom EVER and so brave to fight with a SERIOUS illness all alone, HOW DARE the american justice system!"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When you think of Californian Girls, AE is the complete antithesis!
Wasnā€™t she about 35 or older before moving to California, so being there around 20 years makes her a ā€œCali girlā€ā€¦.okay, if thatā€™s what she believes. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that finds it very odd that her and her brother find it necessary to indulge in this mutual backslapping in public. It makes me bleeping cringe. I couldnā€™t imagine doing this in public or private with my brothersšŸ˜†Iā€™d get a ā€˜Urghh you bleeping weirdo, you feeling alright? ā€˜ from mine! In jest of coursešŸ˜ŠThis just seems forced and overfamiliar šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wasnā€™t she about 35 or older before moving to California, so being there around 20 years makes her a ā€œCali girlā€ā€¦.okay, if thatā€™s what she believes. šŸ™„
Yes and being married to a half decent actor makes you one too. Doesnā€™t it?? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think (but not sure of the legal bar here), that sheā€™s clearly broken the TRO? And multiple times, would you all say 20 times or more / less? All breaches are documented presumably so itā€™s black and white for this part.

If so, then she doesnā€™t have a defence as such, so all the ā€˜crazy with griefā€™ bullshit would only go to mitigating the punitive element if believed, I think anyway and someone please do correct me if Iā€™m wrong. So what happens then? What are the range of likely outcomes that could happen next?

Reactions: 17
I think she is trying to gather her army to "fight" for the backlash she will inevitably get soon if the RO is granted. "She is the GREATEST mom EVER and so brave to fight with a SERIOUS illness all alone, HOW DARE the american justice system!"
Completely agree but i wonder if itā€™s not so much if the PRO is granted but what will be revealed. I suspect we havenā€™t seen the true horrors and she is going to need back up for what is to come.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think (but not sure of the legal bar here), that sheā€™s clearly broken the TRO? And multiple times, would you all say 20 times or more / less? All breaches are documented presumably so itā€™s black and white for this part.

If so, then she doesnā€™t have a defence as such, so all the ā€˜crazy with griefā€™ bullshit would only go to mitigating the punitive element if believed, I think anyway and someone please do correct me if Iā€™m wrong. So what happens then? What are the range of likely outcomes that could happen next?
A cursory search on Google says this. I have absolutely no doubt she will break it. I genuinely see jail time. It leads well into her victim status and American law is the criminal here not Alice. I mean all she has to do is not mention Ioan or Bianca , is it really that hard? Sheā€™s a bleeping imbecile.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A cursory search on Google says this. I have absolutely no doubt she will break it. I genuinely see jail time. It leads well into her victim status and American law is the criminal here not Alice. I mean all she has to do is not mention Ioan or Bianca , is it really that hard? Sheā€™s a bleeping imbecile.
Does that mean Ioan will get custody? Also, realistically will she actually go to prison or will it be like Nicole Richie where sheā€™s in and out in an hour due to overcrowding. That would actually be a total result for her as she could then screech about Yo and B sending her to prison, without actually having to have suffered for it. I think I have the fear that ultimately sheā€™s going to get away with all of this and the girls will never reunite with their dad and Iā€™m really hoping that Iā€™m wrong about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
what does everyone think it means that Alice is saying that her posts now brought their legal agreements in jeopardy? (I'm shocked to hear that they have any lol, she mentioned later in a tweet to fight for a help with the kids, so this doesnt sound like anything custody-wise is agreed)

Do we think Ioan was going to drop the PRO if they reach a settlement and Alice promises to not kick off again? And that's why Alice started tweeting again - and obviously didnt manage to stay within her limits? (then again she mentioned just before that a deposition happening next week, so uh)

She mentions "one more year", it could be that this is how long their divorce will now take because he has now decided to take her through courts entirely? Or another extention of the TRO, basically as a test again (can it even be so much extended?) - or it's the above knowing that the RO will be granted now that it happens?

Or is that just a trick? she implied the other day that Ioan will never let this hearing happen because he knows that Alice has proof of his lies (LOL), if it does happen she needs an excuse for why it happens, and acting like it's because of Bianca's pride is most convenient for her?
We've all go receipts. The proof's right here. We don't have proof of some of the things he said in his statement but I'm sure we haven't seen everything he's got.

The only thing new is the order on 5/20. Alice left the collab in Feb. I wonder why they just recently put is up. So far, no reissuance of the TRO, although that can happen at the last minute. I'm anxious for the 14th. You'd think it was the Tattle Turds' collective restraining order against Alice's stupid behavior. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

There was a user names Ashart who told her they had evidence of Bianca breaking up at least four marriages and it just grew from there. I donā€™t think she has tried because she knows sheā€™d get sussed immediately and slaughtered figuratively speaking.
Plus nobody provided any proof of anything. Ashart dropped out of sight and was probably just yanking Alice.

Reactions: 14
Alice wont be jailed as long as she isnt starting to become a physical threat. You dont need to be jailed to stop abuse over SM, a court can simply strike her accounts (that's all assuming she only broke the TRO via SM recently and not also over private messages). Of course the abuse by proxy likely wont be stopped, but this wont stop when she would be jailed either. If anything I reckon her getting jailed would motivate her minions to start some ridiculous #JusticeForAlice or #FreeAlice movement, best way for her to become famous (lol)

Courts have a string of measures in place in order to try to reform the defendant before they jail them, especially if kids are involved. No matter if the PRO is granted or not I reckon a therapy or rehab will be ordered either way (and even if Ioan may or may not like it I can very well imagine that a family therapy would be ordered too)
Completely agree but i wonder if itā€™s not so much if the PRO is granted but what will be revealed. I suspect we havenā€™t seen the true horrors and she is going to need back up for what is to come.
that's a possibility but the thing is that my understanding is that the court isnt usually publishing the protocol of a hearing online, just the order. So unless one of the parties publishes stuff on their own (Ioan certainly wont) or there is a court reporter (unlikely) the public will likely not find out much more (or at least not as easily)

Reactions: 11
We've all go receipts. The proof's right here. We don't have proof of some of the things he said in his statement but I'm sure we haven't seen everything he's got.

The only thing new is the order on 5/20. Alice left the collab in Feb. I wonder why they just recently put is up. So far, no reissuance of the TRO, although that can happen at the last minute. I'm anxious for the 14th. You'd think it was the Tattle Turds' collective restraining order against Alice's stupid behavior. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Plus nobody provided any proof of anything. Ashart dropped out of sight and was probably just yanking Alice.
they later claimed - think it was them - that a PI discovered that Ioan and Bianca are already engaged (this was december/january) too

I like how Alice calls people dumb for believing those Blind Gossips about her cheating, what the hell is she then?!

I believe the narrative about the 4 marriages is based on a user saying "she broke your marriage too?" to ashart, the "too" clearly refered to Alice being the other marriage, but Alice took it as that woman meaning her marriage. Based on how angry she is she adds another marriage on top of it lol

she also has been IG friends with Bianca's (seemingly violent, abusive) husband`s mate after she asked people from Oz to contact her and give her anonymous info, she will have been told some nasty stories that may or may not be true

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
when you think about it, aliceā€™s continuous pent-up aggression would make a REALLYYY great set-up for a hitachi magic wand commercial lmaošŸ’€ #getlaidalice #freeadvertising

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.