Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #99 Yo chose a woman with MS rather than BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BW isn’t a little girl, she is a poised, articulate, switched on adult dealing with a tit situation with equanimity and positivity.

AE is an immature coarse woman, expecting to be doted on and looked after forever, dealing with a tit situation in such a toxic way the effects will be felt by her kids for years to come.

If there is immaturity in all the individuals involved in this, she is the most childish of them all.
I’m speechless at how well-said this is. Exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some tit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this witch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…
Yes absolutely, me too. I can sometimes feel my cortisol levels rise as I read her posts. So then I step away and breathe.
I really hate the brazenness of her lies and how she’s been able to avoid accountability. SO FAR.

Like @tropeonarope said, coming here helps. Someone here always makes me laugh—you, @claudiarocks, @M33L4, countless others.

• Heart
For me at least, it depends where I read it first. If it’s on her own insta then yes, I bristle. If it’s in screen grabs shared on here then I immediately find her laughable. I don’t follow her on twitter and have been thinking of doing. But it would probably just rile me up. Here, in our safe space, it’s much easier to laugh at her because you always know you’re in a community that will react just as you do. Have you found that to make any difference, or is your reaction much the same wherever you see the poison she had spouted?
You know, I just seem to not care where it comes from because I’m so fixed on it having come at all…? Does that make sense?

Living with a narcissistic father, I experience a lot of injustice in my home and, inevitably, in my life. I’ve yelled in his face what he has done wrong, outlined every glaring contradiction, refuted every blow of venomous gaslighting, and yet he looks me in the eyes and excuses himself. He can look at my face, into my eyes, and tell me he is not at fault for any hurt I bear. There’s something about people staring into my eyes and committing injustice at the same time that sends me over the edge. It’s just so insulting to me.

That was a bit of a sidebar, I apologize, trope. But it kinda ties in in that I see blatant injustice here and I guess it just triggers me every so often. “This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong.” Most times I can join in and laugh and let it go, and you and everyone else ease my frustration completely. But there are just these weird moments when I lose it. I witness my father in her cruelty, I re-experience this weird sense of foolishness for having fought against injustices that I was told aren’t really there. And I just can’t wipe it away at times.

As I wrote this to you I realized that some of her posts just trigger me a lot due to lived experience, so thank you for asking this question and helping me sort that out; I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. 💚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know, I just seem to not care where it comes from because I’m so fixed on it having come at all…? Does that make sense?

Living with a narcissistic father, I experience a lot of injustice in my home and, inevitably, in my life. I’ve yelled in his face what he has done wrong, outlined every glaring contradiction, refuted every blow of venomous gaslighting, and yet he looks me in the eyes and excuses himself. He can look at my face, into my eyes, and tell me he is not at fault for any hurt I bear. There’s something about people staring into my eyes and committing injustice at the same time that sends me over the edge. It’s just so insulting to me.

That was a bit of a sidebar, I apologize, trope. But it kinda ties in in that I see blatant injustice here and I guess it just triggers me every so often. “This is wrong. This is wrong. This is wrong.” Most times I can join in and laugh and let it go, and you and everyone else ease my frustration completely. But there are just these weird moments where I lose it. I witness my father in her cruelty, I re-experience this weird sense of foolishness for having fought against injustices that I was told aren’t really there. And I just can’t wipe it away at times.

As I wrote this to you I realized that some of her posts just trigger me a lot due to lived experience, so thank you for asking this question and helping me sort that out; I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. 💚
I’m so so sorry. It was too simplistic to think that reading everything second hand on here excused the content and its effects. I’m even more sorry that you’ve been through so much. Breaks my heart – there really is no justice in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes absolutely, me too. I can sometimes feel my cortisol levels rise as I read her posts. So then I step away and breathe.
I really hate the brazenness of her lies and how she’s been able to avoid accountability. SO FAR.

Like @tropeonarope said, coming here helps. Someone here always makes me laugh—you, @claudiarocks, @M33L4, countless others.
She’s IG me and & @M33L4 are on a right money spinner 😂 ty but this thread is full of genius’ ….like me and @M33L4 😂🤣🍸🍸💩🤣 love you all ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some tit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this witch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…
There is no way she can afford NYC unless she's planning on living in storage unit. You're safe, boo. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i loled at this: If I want to have no stress I wouldn't even come near anything related to Alice :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20220604-170517_Instagram.jpg

(i am not criticising her, just thought this was funny)

mention of her ex
Screenshot_20220604-172125_Instagram.jpg

for those who had doubt: definitely back in the USA
Screenshot_20220604-172216_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the lovely compliments 🥰
I think I give her hard time, but it’s because I’m the child of parental alienation. It destroys me to see it in action and she gets away with it time and time again. She perpetuates the lie that he isn’t fighting for them when we as adults can see that he is. A child won’t understand that daddy has a restraining order against mummy, particularly when it’s mAlice. They can only see him on her terms.
That’s why I’m so harsh and think she’s a c-word.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sad that the 8 year old is organising her mother - I prefer my kids being the age they are and knowing their parents have got things under control.

I vote we now focus on a few new titles for Alice to take the leading role:

Top Rum

One and a Half Weeks (until Alice's PRO)

Me, Myself, and Marjorie

Eternal Boozing in the Unspotless Home

Etc etc :)
Priceless @TheNotoriousManzana, absolutely priceless 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂💖💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing about ‘accepted you as my brethren’ is really insightful into Alice’s mind. She expects people to unthinkingly go along with whatever she wants them to without an ounce of critical thought. She resents anyone who stands back and takes a minute to question things even if the ultimately come down on her side. She reminds me a lot of a couple I used to be friends with and ended up cutting off. Extremely immature. Couldn’t take criticism. Expected unfailing immediate loyalty from friends without recognising people can make up their own minds, and saw the slightest disagreement as an utter betrayal. It was exhausting. So many expectations and guilt trips I’d you didn’t live up to them. Just an exhausting way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is so screwing herself with these posts. These people are just winding her up to see her reaction. Providing for her”babies” Ioan is still supporting them, or at least his daughters. She is such a cuntified witch 🤬

It’s SO unlucky to have had a narcissist for a father, step mother, mother-in-law, ex husband and ex-husbands new partner. So INCREDIBLY unlucky.
Couldn’t happen to a nicer more evil woman

Alice wont be jailed as long as she isnt starting to become a physical threat. You dont need to be jailed to stop abuse over SM, a court can simply strike her accounts (that's all assuming she only broke the TRO via SM recently and not also over private messages). Of course the abuse by proxy likely wont be stopped, but this wont stop when she would be jailed either. If anything I reckon her getting jailed would motivate her minions to start some ridiculous #JusticeForAlice or #FreeAlice movement, best way for her to become famous (lol)

Courts have a string of measures in place in order to try to reform the defendant before they jail them, especially if kids are involved. No matter if the PRO is granted or not I reckon a therapy or rehab will be ordered either way (and even if Ioan may or may not like it I can very well imagine that a family therapy would be ordered too)

that's a possibility but the thing is that my understanding is that the court isnt usually publishing the protocol of a hearing online, just the order. So unless one of the parties publishes stuff on their own (Ioan certainly wont) or there is a court reporter (unlikely) the public will likely not find out much more (or at least not as easily)
I don’t know anything about the US court system. Would a court really order an abuse victim (evidenced by the TRO) to partake in therapy with their abuser?

It’s pretty well recognised that couples therapy is not advised and is actually dangerous for people in relationships that involve abuse. To order someone who is in such risk a restraining order had to be taken out to communicate with/be in the same room as the abuser would seem an unbelievable decision to me, but I’m not in the US so curious how it works!

Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s smashed every mirror in that house in a fit of rage cos they don’t show her what the filters do. Uh oh Alice. 7 yrs bad luck for every mirror broken 😬
Yes I forgot to add, those reflections in the mirror were without filters. She sees herself in her true state, no enhancements, no fine tuning. Lines, jowls, imperfections all there. She knows who she sees in the morning or for any time that is, if she chooses to believe the bs that her 'fans' tell her, then that's on her. They are being inadvertently cruel, she doesn't look beautiful, she doesn't look great. I have a couple of real life off the cuff photos I have seen to back this up. One, she is in the street wearing her poor dog and a shoal, the other in the multi storey car park where she is bullying a woman in a car. Not a pretty picture either of them . The amount of time she must take, setting the scene, doing the pose, taking the picture then iPhone does the rest. It's beyond tragic. Reminds me in a way of blanch du Bois in streetcar named desire, 'the light, no not the light'. She could just look herself, I saw a few threads ago she looked ok on the Lorraine video link. Yes she has aged, but she still looked, 'of this world'.

Reactions: 13
Ioan has loads to shoulder figuratively and literally
Screenshot_20220604-183212_Instagram.jpg

:/
Screenshot_20220604-183212_Instagram.jpg

I don’t know anything about the US court system. Would a court really order an abuse victim (evidenced by the TRO) to partake in therapy with their abuser?

It’s pretty well recognised that couples therapy is not advised and is actually dangerous for people in relationships that involve abuse. To order someone who is in such risk a restraining order had to be taken out to communicate with/be in the same room as the abuser would seem an unbelievable decision to me, but I’m not in the US so curious how it works!
it depends, really. With kids involved judges do usually try within a divorce petition to get good solutions for them. So attempting to fix rather than punish someone the more desired outcome. Obviously there are DV cases where that would be too traumatic but the judge will decide this (this is where the court system often favours women btw)

Sadly though the fact that Alice couldnt control herself during the TRO would probably make a judge that isnt sure tip towards not showing any mercy and grant a RO for a couple of years and ordering individual behavior therapies (something will be ordered in any case). In many cases cutting them off entirely from their victim is indeed more likely to get the abuser on the right path

Reactions: 10
‘So unable to provide for my babies’ … STRAIGHT into, without catching her breath, ‘I want to be able to express myself on SM’!!
You’re 53, woman, 53!!! Grow the duck up. You’d best serve your children by not going anywhere near social media. Oh, and your daughter has told you that she doesn’t want you posting images of her. Please respect her wishes. Stop it.

Providing for them would be a positive thing. Good. The penny is starting to drop at long last that the Cameos won’t cut it. No-one who hasn’t ordered one so far wants one and you won’t be providing anything worth providing if you drop the price again. You need to put any sort of acting out of your mind, it’s not going to happen whatever your sickofans (🤭 liked that one @M33L4) spout. Study for a teaching qualification and teach languages online. You’d have a good steady income. It was good enough for your parents, it’s certainly good enough for you. Much less demeaning than those Cameos in fact.

But you don’t really WANT to provide for your children do you? All you want is to be able to ‘express yourself on SM’. So yeah. You’re a lost cause.
And nobody, apart from us 💩 that is, is really very interested in what you’ve got to say. They are only there to watch the inevitable car crash that you’ve brought upon yourself. Once the PRO is granted, and I so hope it is, you will just have to shut the duck up or face the very serious consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No just no. Bianca does not give a rat's ass about those crazy barfly selfies. She wish that both of them would but I bet they are living their lives waiting for the day when the only contact would be Ioan writing that monthly check until the last kid turns 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And nobody, apart from us 💩 that is, is really very interested in what you’ve got to say. They are only there to watch the inevitable car crash that you’ve brought upon yourself. Once the PRO is granted, and I so hope it is, you will just have to shut the duck up or face the very serious consequences
I thought at first you were addressing me @lulooo! True though, nobody apart from (hopefully) the turds is interested in anything I have to say either! 🤣

I’ve just been reading through the Wiki on Alice and am a bit 👀😶 <scared!>.
It’s also left me wishing I’d joined under the name Skurt Sarah 😄

ETA. Oh. And I also think refering to them as the TRO and the PRO is going too easy on Alice the Abuser, esp as she herself now freely admits to having the TRO against her. So, I’m always going to refer to the DVRO from now on, or better still write it out in full: Domestic Violence Restraining Order. What a proud badge to get to wear eh Alice? 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.