Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
AE is so giving me serious Helen Sharp vibes from
‘Death becomes her’ before the potion 🤣

She really hasn’t moved on from the moment he left, there’s absolutely no self awareness or growth from her at all.

IG & BW are constantly in her head and shes on a really dangerous path, she really needs to start to pull herself together for the girls sake at least or she will lose them. She is just set on perpetual revenge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

welp

VIP Member
I cant listen to audio atm to any of this but what are the odds that Alice will claim that they are driving past her house lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She’s as unglued as that eyelash.

I’d rather it was a pup walk in Alice’s case. Poor Emma😔
She’s as unglued as that eyelash - Thread title?

Now that AE claims she can't walk more than 5 minutes (doubtful) it was very irresponsible to get Emma. Seems like no-one walks the dog. Then again she probably assumed IG would do it even though he was already talking about separation when they got the glue baby dog.

• Sad
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely compliments 🥰
I think I give her hard time, but it’s because I’m the child of parental alienation. It destroys me to see it in action and she gets away with it time and time again. She perpetuates the lie that he isn’t fighting for them when we as adults can see that he is. A child won’t understand that daddy has a restraining order against mummy, particularly when it’s mAlice. They can only see him on her terms.
That’s why I’m so harsh and think she’s a c-word.

• Heart
So I was going through Alices Instagram because I notice she never really replied to her followers messages, maybe 1 or 2 messages per post if you are lucky. So I was trying to find out when that changed to messaging everyone the way Bianca does. I basically wanted to see if it co coincided with BW posts. Anyway I never made it that far cos I found this …

View attachment 1321626

She was with another man when they first met no wonder Gill didn’t let them sleep in same bed. Did Alice ever think of that?
malice should be lucky Gill even let her sleep in the house, show some gratitude damn if i were Gill she’d be in my back garden

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s not going to sleep a fucking wink tonight (Sunday night) before what befalls her tomorrow. Do us a favour though Alice, try to suffer quietly for a change. I didn’t get to sleep till 4.30 GMT+1 last night with all your drama (by the end, being all concerned for you and wanting help for you. Just want to clarify that now in the cold light of day I’m back to not caring. Sorry tattlers for that sentimental wobbly) 🥴
Don’t ever apologise for feeling sympathy for someone, even Alice 🥰
I want her to get help about as much as I want her to stop abusing Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah there was def some trauma there, I think. As we know already, it doesn’t necessarily have to take the form of physical abuse—consistent parental neglect in almost any capacity and context will do the job. My father screamed and broke things in between showering me with gifts and taking me to Central Park on the weekends. He fed my body but he starved my soul, and now there’s some annoying lil kid in me who wants what she can’t have because she doesn’t know how to get it, because she never learned the proper pathways to happiness and peace and sound socialization abilities, and sometimes because she doesn’t even know what she needs. I see a ton of that in Alice. She’s a cunt but I can’t completely blame her for being a cunt. Sometimes I don’t even think it’s about blame. God this sounds cheesy I’m sorry everyone, but I’m not perched on a soapbox declaring that Alice isn’t to blame or we should be kinder to her—if I saw the bitch on a sidewalk I’d trip her twice. I just see a lot of emotional and mental desolation that I struggle to believe COULDN’T have festered from some sort of childhood damage. And like I said—it might not be about blame. I’m not about to blame her mother or her father in the ways that I blame my own father. I just think sometimes children develop their own potentially flawed worldviews and unfortunately lack the experiences, communication opportunities, and life lessons that could have corrected those worldviews. Sometimes it’s not about blame. I just think we might grow up with problematic values and perceptions of our identities/others’ identities, and adopt haywire socialization skills that create, well, monstrous people. But don't get me wrong, I hate her.

Catch me next week on Dr. Phil.

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Ahh so these latest Alice outbursts are because I & B are back in LA? Gotcha.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Oh my God … SO MUCH THIS!!! I have no money = find a job. Why does she feel exempt from this? And he isn’t paying spousal support because they clearly don’t have an agreement … maybe because she pulled out of the collaborative process, necessitating much more $$$ for lawyers?
Oh, he's paying some kind of spousal support while separated, plus child support, plus health insurance. She's not supporting two "babies." He is. That spousal support and child support payment is paying for the food, house payment, electric, water, etc.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I vote for the one of her naked on the toilet ... fitting theme, and ever so classy! 🥴
To me this is classic mAlice. Thinking she looks oh so hot! Plus this was the day of the 🐝 reveal in October. Now we all know Alice looks nothing like this. Why anyone would want to look like her filtered version baffles me. She looks like someone who has just been stung by a bee. Oh, wait. She was! 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
So I was going through Alices Instagram because I notice she never really replied to her followers messages, maybe 1 or 2 messages per post if you are lucky. So I was trying to find out when that changed to messaging everyone the way Bianca does. I basically wanted to see if it co coincided with BW posts. Anyway I never made it that far cos I found this …

View attachment 1321626

She was with another man when they first met no wonder Gill didn’t let them sleep in same bed. Did Alice ever think of that?
I've always wondered how Alice even knew that his mom let them sleep in the same bed lol

At the point she said it they definitely didnt went ever as a couple to the house in Wales yet for starters.

Even if she somehow concluded it based on hotel bed bookings when his parents visited him in France (this is what she seems to say)....well, his mom doesnt own hotels there, doesn't she?

It shows you quite well how Alice twists the truth too. Just claim whatever as a fact without even knowing (or despite evidence suggesting that it's clearly not true)

As for your question: Alice is excessively replying to IG comments only when her twitter is off or if it's very divorce related. She likes twitter a lot more.

Her attempts to sound more lovely are indeed only recent.

Does anybody have this video? I haven’t seen it

Her comments on IG on this btw
dbOSVS4.png

VQ3znqJ.png

Mr7lWC3.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
She will fully expect Ioan to do it. She has never been an adult in her over-privileged, over-indulged life. An absolute parasite.
Dammit so many errands I can't play all day!

But I don't think Alice has any intention of packing and moving. They will have to drag her out of that house by her lips. I'm sure she thinks if she just stays there they can't do anything to her.

Years ago I decided to sell my house post divorce. It was a lakeside house so I sold it on a private contract in which the new owners weren't taking possession for a year. The girls were no longer living there but it took me that year to pack and sort and throw out. And a roll-off dumpster. And paid movers and Packers. And get things into storage.

Now how does anyone expect a woman with fibbermyalgia who can't stand longer than five minutes to pack up a house and move? 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
OK, I'm on fifth sharp one ,csomeone here thought a 3rd was the most! I'm now here to see if this changes me into a mad bint! have at it!

I'm here to get as leery as I can , chuck it in!
LMAO!!! I think they meant three bottles!!! 🤣🤣 If you’re on your fifth bottle I suggest you order a taxi pretty swiftly & head to your nearest A&E!!! Try not to barf in the taxi.. they get a bit upset about that sort of thing lol!!

Alice should’ve listened to the squirrel in her bin!!!

C108503F-6960-48EF-AA35-F4BFF9B28B2D.jpeg

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
she was perfectly happy to put their future in jeopardy before [re speaking about Weinstein]
I don't buy this story about how speaking out could damage IG's career. It would have been different if she had done it before the Ronan Farrow piece exposing him (THAT would be brave) but instead she waited and jumped on the very popular #metoo bandwagon at the time.

BTW the incident with Weinstein never happened. The "some people accused me of doing it for attention" was IG. He knew she was lying.

The Weinstein fictional incident serves many purposes - attention, money, virtue signaling and victim status. It was definitely a win for AE and had no effect on IG's career either.

I always assume AE is lying and 99% of the time, she is.

When you look at the pic of Sarah Vine on her podcast ad, then you see a photo of what she actually looks like, you'll realise why she sympathises with Alice 🤣🤣 (Sarah with her ex-husband, Michael Gove)
View attachment 1321665
Both of them are swingers apparently. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
does anyone else bristle up more than they laugh when they read alice’s lies and cries for attention? i know some shit is stupid-funny but i actually get angry. not just the lies about ioan’s supposed lack of devotion to his kids but like, the fibro and the house and the money.

like it actually fucks with my mental health sometimes after i read those posts. i start getting aggressive with my parents, i take three-hour naps, i stop doing my daily tasks, or i get too depressed to work on hobbies.

lol i might be the only one but just in case—take time away for your mental health if you need to and come back in a few hours or days or w/e. bc i am neglecting myself like a madwoman right now.

she just leeches off of everyone i swear to god if this bitch moves to nyc everyone here will be bloodless by the second sunrise…
That letter with the flowers is vomit worthy 😂
Seriously. As I was reading it I thought why does Ioan write like he is Sebastian the Crab from the Little Mermaid? 🦀

• Haha