Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you. 👍🏻 I’m in the same boat… Oral Ketamine and Palexia. There are days I struggle to function … only this week I literally couldn’t keep my eyes open one day and downed tools, but am generally able to function. Using pain as a crutch or for sympathy shows a real character flaw in my opinion. She really has issues!
Isn’t that what normal, sane people do, just get on with their lives, but Alice feels a twinge and thinks it’s gives her an excuse to stay in bed drinking and posting on SM all day and night. She used to do yoga, she and Ioan went to yoga classes together, why can’t she go by herself, yoga is supposedly very good for fibro sufferers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t that what normal, sane people do, just get on with their lives, but Alice feels a twinge and thinks it’s gives her an excuse to stay in bed drinking and posting on SM all day and night. She used to do yoga, she and Ioan went to yoga classes together, why can’t she go by herself, yoga is supposedly very good for fibro sufferers.
Ah but no booze and pills at yoga class 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The concert photo looks bloody awful.
I'm still of the opinion that Alice looked good on Lorraine, I wish she continued that natural look.

And, did I get this right? Alice figured out the PRO will likely be granted so she just decided to break the TRO, 'casue why wait for the inevitable? That's our Alice alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The concert photo looks bloody awful.
I'm still of the opinion that Alice looked good on Lorraine, I wish she continued that natural look.

And, did I get this right? Alice figured out the PRO will likely be granted so she just decided to break the TRO, 'casue why wait for the inevitable? That's our Alice alright!
I agree with you about the Lorraine video actually. She was unrecognizable without the mess of makeup and lips. Her hair was cute that day too.

Unfortunately, we had to watch the fake crying and then sending a message to Ioan the next day - "want more?" pretty much detracted from all of that.

Reactions: 16
Got to ask though, much as we tell her to find a job, who on earth would employ her? Would you? I wouldn’t ever.
[/QUOTE. Who could trust her to do anything vocationally speaking? She is rude, arrogant, idle, a liar? A hypochondriac....no she thinks normal jobs are beneath her bless her, and sadly this will be a message she has imparted on her eldest child, who I'm sorry to sound nasty as i
Those are some highly edited lips. The whole picture is one big edit job really.

View attachment 1314462

View attachment 1314477View attachment 1314478

So she thinks if she looks good and the pic is hot then Bianca will complain and Leon will ring with an issue at 10 am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Make it stop
She's bloody insane! What is it with her pictures, (highly edited at that! ) She is incredibly narcissistic I must say. As well as emotionally stupid.
this are going to be long two weeks
View attachment 1314551
Her eyes look like they've been super imposed or replaced by dolls eyes or glass! Her lips look like cushions. Horrible look Alice!

• Heart

It's been a while since we had an outburst like this. Inevitably deleted tomorrow morning we assume? She will never be over this breakup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Want more?" to me is the nastiest thing she has ever said. It's such a direct threat.

(Paraphrasing) "If you divorce me, the Queen of England will not knight you," is IMO the funniest and most deluded of her takes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There's more.

FM: Also once you've been in severe pain for a while it never goes, apparently our brains become wired to tell us we're in pain & that can't be fixed. Its been 10+ years since I spent any length of time without pain. I hope yours isn't too awful

AE: That's exactly what one of my doctors thinks. (Not all of my docs agree) He thinks that it's a non-reversible thing. Since I no longer have a partner to support me I just do what I have to do. It's almost easier because I have no choice, if that makes sense?

mAlice has it worse than Bee cos she's single. But of course. 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

AE: You just get used to it. My ex used to say (not his fault) "But you've been in pain ALL DAY? What didn't you tell me? I might as well tell somebody it's been Thursday all day!

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
Mmmm pretty sure she's posted before about Ioan saying she'd been in BED all day 😏 and him being pissed off about her being hungover 🤔

• Heart
Now she's looking for help with the kids. When she had a choice between being reasonable and being a complete ass., she reached for: "I'll take vindictive crazy loon for $1000, Alex..."
Asking for help and support in her legal action is firmly placing the ball in Ioan's court 🤔 it's opening a dialogue about all sorts regarding the childcare arrangements 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Want more?" to me is the nastiest thing she has ever said. It's such a direct threat.

(Paraphrasing) "If you divorce me, the Queen of England will not knight you," is IMO the funniest and most deluded of her takes.
I hereby nominate Ioan for a Knighthood for services to the restrained image of the British.

More like the kids homework. 😂 Or her own tweet printouts! "I said it! It's evidence!"
I thought the kids homework was somewhere under the arse of the dog? :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why would the lawyers call her for posting a selfie if the caption is not an issue. That makes no sense.

• Haha
Asking for help and support in her legal action is firmly placing the ball in Ioan's court 🤔 it's opening a dialogue about all sorts regarding the childcare arrangements 😉
I feel some real Betty Broderick vibes. Once the kids are no longer hostages in her divorce negotiation, I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped them (in her mind) in hopes they (Ella) makes their lives as stressful as possible.

Imagine if she did to that to her "best friends" how much that would mess them up?
She won't because she is going to need to hold on to them for child support.

Maybe she's trying to get a court order that Ioan has to pay for household help because he's leaving a very "ill" woman.

And how is it in all these years she hasn't built up a network of friends and other parents to call on for help?

Oh that's right. Alice hates other women and the parents were beneath her and expected mannerly children.

Why would the lawyers call her for posting a selfie if the caption is not an issue. That makes no sense.
I think she's probably been called out on all the I and B bashing she has allowed in the comments. The TRO was also against others acting as her agents on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.