Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this medical stuff she’s bringing up is surely just a simple case of “Elevenerife.”

It’s painfully transparent and I’m cringing for her. How long will it take her to realise that she needs to stop fixating on her ex-husbands girlfriend and crack on with her own life.

Happiness is the best revenge darling (but she 100% is unable to look away isn’t she??)

She’ll still be rotting away in 20 years, miserable, shouting “But you OWE me you bastard.” 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those are some highly edited lips. The whole picture is one big edit job really.

View attachment 1314462

View attachment 1314477View attachment 1314478

So she thinks if she looks good and the pic is hot then Bianca will complain and Leon will ring with an issue at 10 am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Make it stop
Just came across this picture, who is she trying to kid, obsessively looking more like. Alice, the insanity of your life is totally self inflicted. You have caused all this, all by your little self, absolutely and utterly. Your behaviour caused a loving husband to sicken of you and leave, nothing else. No one else is to blame, no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

ETA: think first one suggested was post #914

Reactions: 3
Just came across this picture, who is she trying to kid, obsessively looking more like. Alice, the insanity of your life is totally self inflicted. You have caused all this, all by your little self, absolutely and utterly. Your behaviour caused a loving husband to sicken of you and leave, nothing else. No one else is to blame, no one.
She’s unhinged ain’t she? Her poor bleeping kids…..emotionally manipulated from such an early age. They’ll end up just like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Isn’t that what normal, sane people do, just get on with their lives, but Alice feels a twinge and thinks it’s gives her an excuse to stay in bed drinking and posting on SM all day and night. She used to do yoga, she and Ioan went to yoga classes together, why can’t she go by herself, yoga is supposedly very good for fibro sufferers.
I think whether you get on with it or not is largely down to whether you have a choice in the matter.

I have had chronic pain for almost twenty years now and at times it has been utter hell, especially the first five or six years when it wasn’t taken seriously or medicated whatsoever. I almost lost jobs, I went bankrupt due to needing to use credit cards to cover rent once my sick pay ran out (that or homelessness), I lost relationships because of what it meant I couldn’t do. Thank god I’m now able to live a normal enough life with the aid of pain and daily antibiotics (I get infections after certain activities every single time if I don’t take them constantly, which is its own worry!).

But for me there was never any safety net. I was declined for benefits, I had no family to rely on, no partner to fund me, so it was a case of just keeping going the best I could, through years of investigations and surgeries and medication trials. At one point I even had a sacral nerve neuromodulator implanted which essentially made me the bionic woman 😂

Is it hard to work and raise a family while on 100mg of morphine daily? Yes. It truly is. But I have so much gratitude for the fact that I have got that which enables me to live a more normal life and not be rocking in pain moaning during flares each day. The pain doesn’t fully go away but it’s manageable.

I actually think having to keep going was helpful looking back. If I’d had the choice to just give up I’d have become a hermit no doubt, no chance of a career, lost my friendships, and lost everything that brought me some joy or satisfaction despite the agony.

Alice will never acknowledge her privilege in being able to throw her hands up and say ‘CAN’T’ to everything. She will never get it. She has lived such a charmed life and soon it will come to an end.

not intended to be pity seeking btw, I know chronic pain is very common and so many of us are dealing with it. I actually thank my lucky stars daily that it’s a disease that won’t kill or harm me. It’s hard to live with but at least my life isn’t in danger from it. That’s a whole other level I can’t begin to comprehend. The bravery that must take.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She makes a bad drag queen. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept. She needs institutionalising. What the duck is this behaviour?????
She is mentally very very unstable and no way should two children be in her sole care, unsupervised, right now. It’s dangerous. Can’t anyone at all step in? Teachers? If any of them happen to be reading this, please take your responsibilities seriously and do what is required of you when you see a child at risk. Act now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220603-035007_Twitter.jpg

Alice SHOULD be a comedian! She does all those things? Really? Wow. She just lies like a rug doesn't she? In my opinion those girls have never had a proper mother.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She is mentally very very unstable and no way should two children be in her sole care, unsupervised, right now. It’s dangeeous. Can’t anyone at all step in? Teachers? If any of them happen to be reading this, please take your responsibilities seriously and do what is required of you when you see a child at risk. Act now.
a lot of Alice is performative, basically "look what Ioan did to me, feel sorry for MEEEEE"

In this case it's also sarcasm, she quite clearly intentionally posted bad pictures to ridicule Ioan's lawyers as they likely will have flagged posts of her being pissed before, basically a "it's not real, I can make the pictures just look like this"

Ultimately we obviously dont know the truth. I personally dont think that the kids are in danger per se by her state, let alone by LA standards. And no has lost custody yet for bad parenting either.

The PRO (especially in combination with the very obvious Parental Alienation, which I have no doubt will be recognised by the court, usually only negatiive posts about the parent on SM are sufficient) is the most likely way for her to lose control over the kids.

It's generally a very difficult situation: Ioan has a girlfriend with her own issues and he is going to have to earn money. Technically Alice somehow has to have custody, even if it's bad for the kids (they might think now it's not because she is the fun parent, but anyone can see what damage she will cause). I do wonder if he made arrangements in Wales for this scenario so that others can take care of the kids whenever he works should he end up with custody (the eldest seems so far gone tho)

If Alice gets a PRO I just cant imagine her to not explode in a way that the authorities have no other choice than to stop her. She already struggles with a few weeks. I'm actually a tiny bit scared for all parties (including Alice) involved here, because then she really has nothing to lose, and people become dangerous then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I like the implication that taking Ioan's side is somehow bad. Yes, taking the side of dignified silence while getting regulary murdered on SM sure as hell is less reasonable than taking the side of the always sane and reasonable Alice Evans.

(friends shouldnt drop you over this but she even expected Ioan's family to side with her for heavens sake! And seemed angry about people staying neutral)
Interesting do you have screenshots?

I think it was fine early on to have that opinion though.
You know what, I looked for them again last night and he seems to have deleted them if they were on twitter. Harder to find stuff on insta but I’ll keep looking.

The lovely man who seems to have always looked out for Ioan though is Ieuan Rhys, sitting next to him in this old grainy pic. You you will always find him posting supportive messages and hearts on Bianca’s posts ❤ A very good man to have on your side, strong, loyal and dependable.
243D3F38-BF1B-42A3-8277-BF59F151198B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
a lot of Alice is performative, basically "look what Ioan did to me, feel sorry for MEEEEE"

In this case it's also sarcasm, she quite clearly intentionally posted bad pictures to ridicule Ioan's lawyers as they likely will have flagged posts of her being pissed before, basically a "it's not real, I can make the pictures just look like this"

Ultimately we obviously dont know the truth. I personally dont think that the kids are in danger per se by her state, let alone by LA standards. And no has lost custody yet for bad parenting either.

The PRO (especially in combination with the very obvious Parental Alienation, which I have no doubt will be recognised by the court, usually only negatiive posts about the parent on SM are sufficient) is the most likely way for her to lose control over the kids.
I’m definitely getting the sarcasm in these posts for sure. Can hear her drawling, pissed up voice, one minute vitriolic, next minute sickly sweet.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Absolutely and totally off topic!

How did the purchases of Vosene go?

Remember when AE was a bit quiet and we needed to make our own amusement?

Vosene talk kept us going for days!

I ♥ this thread and the Tattlers who inhabit this place and their shiny dandruff free hair :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One thing I find amusing is that Alice thinks that not mentioning his name is doing the trick (just like she thought "hypothetically" does the trick)

I mean that worked well for Amber Heard!

You only had one relationship in the past 22 years and only one who put a TRO on you and only one who has kids with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2F177BAE-73A0-42C1-9762-D8C6930AF9C7.jpeg

Hey, Alice. Talking to you directly. No-one was OBLIGED to take your side. Especially if they had already quietly hated you for a long long time. Grow up and open your eyes. You’re not owed anything by any of these people. They have their own lives. They don’t wish you to be part of those lives and who can blame them? Suck it up and get over it. Some people just don’t like you and that’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.