Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I agree that perhaps Bianca needs to (for the moment) quit the passive aggressive stuff. Even though I am here for it, I just don’t know how helpful it is. For now. I’m not saying she needs to be silent because she has a perfect right to speak about her partner etc, but maybe wait till the hearing is over. It could appear distasteful.

I support Bianca and particularly her raising awareness of MS. As I am impacted by it (with my closest person to me) I know what it’s all about and understand how tit it really is. But I think keeping a low profile, for now, seems the right thing. Just until the hearing.
There's never going to be a time that Alice isn't pissed at Bianca posting anything remotely connected to Ioan.
I've noted the sly dig Alice made too in reference to Bianca calling her Ioan's 'latest girlfriend'
Pretty sure Ioan hasn't had a string of girlfriends? She's doing that age old trick of trying to make out Ioan is a philander and Bianca is his latest squeeze me thinks 🤔

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I agree that she is too gushing about him, but not because of provocation. It seems to be her general personality if you look at other posts. It's just not my type, but there is nothing wrong with it, better this than being a knob at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m with @claudiarocks Bianca could posts pics of her riding Ioan into battle if she wants.
It’s Ioan’s lawyers that are monitoring the social media posts and Alice who is breaking the TRO.
As if Ioan feels he’s made a mistake and Bianca is jealous of an alcoholic nut job like Alice. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m with @claudiarocks Bianca could posts pics of her riding Ioan into battle if she wants.
It’s Ioan’s lawyers that are monitoring the social media posts and Alice who is breaking the TRO.
As if Ioan feels he’s made a mistake and Bianca is jealous of an alcoholic nut job like Alice. 😂
That image 😂😂🍸🍸❤❤❤❤❤❤ You absolute nutter love you 😂😂
Sketch for Pearls in there surely 🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s thanking his lucky stars I should think!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's never going to be a time that Alice isn't pissed at Bianca posting anything remotely connected to Ioan.
I've noted the sly dig Alice made too in reference to Bianca calling her Ioan's 'latest girlfriend'
Pretty sure Ioan hasn't had a string of girlfriends? She's doing that age old trick of trying to make out Ioan is a philander and Bianca is his latest squeeze me thinks 🤔
didnt she call her "new" girlfriend? That's fine to me, I agree 'latest" would imply he had a few between them, but not "new" (even if slowly you can drop that too)

Reactions: 8
God imagine him living through all this drama for nearly 20years. I’m surprised he’s not suffering PTSD tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
God imagine him living through all this drama for nearly 20years. I’m surprised he’s not suffering PTSD tbh.
He is incredibly private. It’s known he suffers anxiety and panic attacks. I highly doubt he’s walked away unscathed from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I personally don’t see it as little digs, I am in pain a lot and have chemo every 8-10 months, and frequently big up my other half for the support he gives me, even saying he is a hero and I’m so lucky to have him. I don’t say that to hurt anyone or get digs in, I say it because it’s true and although we have the pain and go through tit so do the people supporting us and I think it’s nice to give recognition to people that help us.

But even if it is ’passive aggressive digs’ who can blame her. After all the tit she has gone through in the last year and everything Alice and the toxic witches have thrown at her I think it would be very restrained to keep it to a few ‘passive aggressive digs’ I would have said a hell of a lot more.

As @claudiarocks mentioned Alice deserves everything she has coming and more. If she doesn’t like it the perhaps she should stop being a toxic bleep and allow the kids to have a relationship with their father, give him a divorce and move on to a healthier life. But let’s face it that will never happen.
I can't ❤ this enough. And gentle hugs to you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
didnt she call her "new" girlfriend? That's fine to me, I agree 'latest" would imply he had a few between them, but not "new" (even if slowly you can drop that too)
It may of been new but either way implied a casual meaning imo.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Ioan's support, even if Alice now acts like he didnt support her (just like she falsely claimed it over the fansite story), although one of her tweets last night and several other posts made it sound different again, her story on quora from a few years ago tells a different story, it actually sounds similar to the talking through the motions routine Biancs describes
Screenshot_20220603-104255_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think AE is imitating BW because she wants to be her/look like her - she is trying to belittle her. Bizarrely AE thinks she holds a winning hand, but she is playing without a full deck. If she seriously thinks that IG is having doubts, seeds sown by her frenemy flying monkeys (who are winding her up for fun) she is deeper into batshittery than we thought. Her photos show a desiccated woman, whose appearance seems to be mirroring the darkness inside of her. She is never going to call a halt to this. It will become her career. I feel very sorry for her ex and his new love.

We are getting close to title suggestions. In light of Depp statement I suggested that his closing words Truth Never Perishes be the next thread title. (UL also liked this suggestion!) I don’t think it needs anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bianca could posts pics of her riding Ioan into battle if she wants.
Gee, thanks. This image is on an infinity loop in my head now. Not to mention The Royal Welsh Fusiliers' March that keeps playing in the background. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gee, thanks. This image is on an infinity loop in my head now. Not to mention The Royal Welsh Fusiliers' March that keeps playing in the background. 🙈
I'm so glad my OH has taken the dog for her walk I'm bloody howling with laughter here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.