Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-now claims she doesnt know when to move out, previously it was August
-says is not allowed to say if Ioan sees his kids, but wish she can which is an answer lol
-claims to not want a miss a minute with her kids (setting up her excuse from withholding Ioan to have them on his own probably)
-the story about not having pictures of her mom is sooo an excuse for her having no boundaries
-she called Ioan all the time her best friend, now it's her kids - this isnt going to end well
View attachment 1311409View attachment 1311410View attachment 1311411View attachment 1311412View attachment 1311413View attachment 1311414View attachment 1311415
The quote marks around "disappeared". 😂

Is this Ioan's fault too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not even sure where she's posting now, Twitter or Insta? But her conversations are just soooo boring. It's all just people moaning about their illnesses and marriage problems.
I know that many posters on here have health issues, some of which are very serious and debilitating. But these are only ever mentioned in response to posts by the Chief Malingerer, and usually only to refute her claims of being unable to haul her lardy arse out of bed because she's hungover ill.
No-one on here ever whinges about their mental or physical ailments, people almost always put their personal posts behind a spoiler, and they're always greeted with sympathy and understanding, there is never any one-upmanship, no hint of "I'm sicker than you", unlike Alice's responses to almost all of her replies.

It's just one long w(h)ine-fest with her, nothing but fibro, RA, problems with meds, problems with doctors, problems with her weight, her hair, her skin. Does she really have nothing else to talk about but herself? 🥱🙄
As I recall she and her FMS dissed our Turd Collective as complaining nonstop with all our ailments. 🤔
We’ve never had as many as she has, plus ours are real. I’m completely convinced she doesn’t have RA or Psoriatic Arthritis because she would be taking Biologics if she did to stop the pain, fatigue, and joint destruction, not to mention possible organ damage! Then there’s the Psoriasis. mAlice, you’re the slowest person in the room. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just signed up again to say: does anyone remember an Alice SM handle along the lines of Snickerdoodle…? Because there’s a comment under the recent IG post from just such a user. And it looks like a sock account. And she’s replied to it.

Reactions: 9
"Competing with whom?"

Oh, duck off Alice. You going to pretend you "haven't the foggiest who this Bianca Wallace is!" now??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The "best friends forever" bit on the Instagram's @welp shared really bothers me too. They are 8 and 12. Their best friends should be a rotating cast of characters as they go through school and grow up. Alice is not going to allow them any autonomy as they grow up, find boyfriends etc.

And she is going to act like she has towards Ioan when they attempt to keep anything to themselves and pull away from her. It will get ugly.

I live in a family full of women. And as the nieces ages reign between 25 and 38 - yes, they are my best friends and loved ones. My sisters too. But we still don't talk much about sex or my relationship or problems with taking care of the almost 90 year old parents. They KNOW and are always very supportive but they are all busy raising their very young families.

I have a close handful of girlfriends I discuss the nitty gritty with. That is how it's supposed to work.

Not "pinky swearing" with your growing daughters that they will always be your best friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The "best friends forever" bit on the Instagram's @welp shared really bothers me too. They are 8 and 12. Their best friends should be a rotating cast of characters as they go through school and grow up. Alice is not going to allow them any autonomy as they grow up, find boyfriends etc.

And she is going to act like she has towards Ioan when they attempt to keep anything to themselves and pull away from her. It will get ugly.

I live in a family full of women. And as the nieces ages reign between 25 and 38 - yes, they are my best friends and loved ones. But we still don't talk much about sex or my relationship or problems with taking care of the almost 90 year old parents. They KNOW and are always very supportive but they are all busy raising their very young families.

I have a close handful of girlfriends I discuss the nitty gritty with. That is how it's supposed to work.

Not "pinky swearing" with your growing daughters that they will always be your best friends.
She means by not talking to daddy or being nice to Bianca. She’s such a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is very bad for Alice.

I was a bit sceptical that Ioan had this in the TRO as until today Depp was the one legally "guilty", so in the eyes of a judge this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan, but now that it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means.
Yes I agree AE tried to defame IG and get him cancelled but otherwise it's quite different. They are not so rich or famous plus there are 2 kids involved. What money does AE have - £100k in "childhood savings" lol. I would actually like to see her lose that. That's what IG should sue her for but then again unless you have millions like Depp & Heard, only the lawyers win. So it's really not the same...

Alice and Amber will NEVER WORK IN THAT TOWN AGAIN!!!
LOL Alice was never going to anyway. She has a 102 failments, dontcha know....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's emotional blackmail! You can see it in the evidence that Ioan presented as well.
And it's a shame because B and I seem to live a calm, joyous life that would be very good for those young girls. Despite her MS. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I live in a family full of women. And as the nieces ages reign between 25 and 38 - yes, they are my best friends and loved ones. My sisters too. But we still don't talk much about sex or my relationship or problems with taking care of the almost 90 year old parents. They KNOW and are always very supportive but they are all busy raising their very young families.

Likewise, I love my mother very very much, but she's not my best friend, she's my mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A mother should not be your best friend. Funny how it’s okay for Alice not to be her own mothers but those girls have to pinky promise her to be theirs. Yeah I’m going with bleep again. Strap in…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just signed up again to say: does anyone remember an Alice SM handle along the lines of Snickerdoodle…? Because there’s a comment under the recent IG post from just such a user. And it looks like a sock account. And she’s replied to it.
That account mainly targeted Bianca from memory. And quite viciously.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
no way that she didnt read a Showbiz top headline about herself, but lol nice save
Screenshot_20220601-234033_Instagram.jpg

I can believe that
Screenshot_20220601-234229_Instagram.jpg
ewww
Screenshot_20220601-234137_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??
You teach them "Please and thank you"?
That's ABUSIVE doncha know? You're probably upsetting them, what a deadbeat Mimsy momma you are! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has Google alerts set up for anything that mentions her name. No way she didn’t see the articles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.