Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of her last night with a USA program they literally asked her should she get over it ..Lmao she was like no way fucko
And then I watched him with these piss funny Oz girls and he was actually apologising for wearing skinny jeans … my fckin heart ❤ he’s just really sweet 🚬🍸🕊🤗
Which show was that? "a USA program they literally asked her should she get over it"
Yes I've seen the Aus interview and he was so sweet and funny.

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling this hearing won't be postponed. That is why AE is doing her version of a charm offensive on Insta and deleting 166 tweets. Remodelling herself as the "Single Mom of two amazing, happy little girls. Fibro-warrior since 2009. Lover of humans. Democrat. Actress."

So she now has an alphabet soup of failments but still manages to bring up two amazing, happy little girls single-handedly. Mother of the Year material. She is a "Lover of humans" who needed a restraining order to behave herself lol. She is also an actress, but not in the sense she means.

As IG and BW are now rested they will be in a place to tackle the hearing though I doubt BW will attend. So it looks to me like it's on and I doubt the Judge will be stupid enough to fall for her shenanigans given the wealth of evidence there is on her.

It's time to stock up on popcorn Turds! 🍿🍿🍿
Oh I so hope it is on, not postponed. I am retired, I can rearrange all my appts around sitting here waiting for news to filter through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AE is still limiting comments.

I hope she gets asked about Depp / Heard. It's funny how she doesn't seem to have an opinion... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope she gets a Google alert every time I call her a bleep 😂😂😂
I’ll stop now, I promise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yet you still called her a "skank", and "bogan bleep"? Way to go, Alice 🙄
View attachment 1311601
Wtf? Is Alice claiming she might have MS like Bianca???

I will say this though - Bianca is also a prime fibromyalgia candidate. Any body trauma can trigger the central nervous system which is one of the things that can start up fibromyalgia in the body.

Bianca never mentions it because, probably like I and many of us, it's the least goddamn thing that bothers her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??
Nah, she is neither warm enough or deep enough to be the C word. She needs a worse word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No way I was thinking that 😂🍸🍸 I’d love it to be IG’s mum 🥳

I detest her so much 🤬

Yey moments SHE has CHOSEN to make him miss !! I hope her answering that is enough to put her in jail … Fuming !!! 😤
Why is she posting these fake pics and videos. The one today of her and the kids laughing is cringe worthy, it’s so fake it’s embarrassing. 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is very bad for Alice.

I was a bit sceptical that Ioan had this in the TRO as until today Depp was the one legally "guilty", so in the eyes of a judge this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan, but now that it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means.
Welp can you please explain what you mean by this?
I'm confused.
"Ioan had this in the TRO
this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan
it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means"

Reactions: 3
It’s soo catchy though! 😆

👏👏👏and why is it that the self-diagnosed give the condition a bad name?! You can suggest you think you may have it but it’s a bit of an insult to many of us(usually in the UK)who waited sometimes years(umpteen consultations, tests etc) for diagnosis. And even then it’s ruling out other conditions rather than being able to definitively say it’s fibromyalgia as there is no 💯 test as yet.
But anyway why should us fibromyalgia sufferers have a bloody self diagnosed z lister as our spokesperson?! She’s making the already fragile perception of fibromyalgia even bloody worse 😔
If all women looked at the list of symptoms of fibromyalgia, most could say “I have that”. Since there is no definitive test for fibro, ruling out other illnesses is all any dr can do, and then it’s just a guessing game on their part whether you have it or not. I’ve never seen where Alice has complained of many of the symptoms, mostly she just talks about getting drugs and claiming she can’t get out of bed. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly I will never understand PA. My first husband and I separated when our Son was a year old. We both put our heart and soul into being the best co-parents ever and we were both each other’s biggest cheer leaders to our child.

As a result he has a great relationship with us both and never once felt threatened by future half and step siblings.

I just can’t understand how your hatred for an ex could be stronger than your love for the children you created together.

Apologies for the massive me-rail but in the same vein I would love for unobtrusive lurker to be Ella and she was actually never fooled for a minute 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
O/T For our lovers of Welsh culture, The Story Of Welsh Art begins tonight on BBC Four at 8pm.

Hope any interested Tattlers outside the UK can view it somehow.

The superb Abigails Party is on the same channel at 10pm. Love it.

Bring on the Demis Rossous! 🤗
I’ve seen the series on Welsh Art, if it’s the same one. It was very good. Oh my heart, memories of long summer holidays, holiday romance in Majorca, a very delicious German boy, and hours listening, and smooching away to Demis Roussos. Back in the day when my norks didn’t drag along the floor and were still in their proper place ………

Alice defamed Ioan on Lorraine and in the other interviews she gave. She potentially harmed his professional reputation which could affect his earning potential. She has made wild accusations on public platforms and to the media. And she wonders why he has chosen to cut her off entirely. She has proven herself to be a disloyal, revenge driven woman who puts her own immediate need for gratification over anything and everything.

My opinion.
And mine @Mad Betty
ETA spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.