Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!!

Wow. Oh I hope Ioan is watching this and is hopeful that abused men will now have a voice!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The judge sent the jurors BACK to fill out the damages portion of forms which means they have in fact decided that someone was defamed.

😎

Alice needs to be looking hard at the accusations she has made against Ioan publicly right now.
Yes this has implications on her now. For sure. I’m watching as the verdict is being read out (so far) it doesn’t look good for Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the way I see it, Johnny got 15 mil in damages and she got awarded 2 mil cause of the statement his friend made which was found to defame her?

I'm so happy his was a resounding YES to the fact she was purposely trying to ruin him πŸ‘πŸ»

And I missed a bloody Ukraine goal πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what being held accountable looks like. Pay attention, Alice. Her theatrics didn't work.

Screenshot_20220601-122626~2.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This is very bad for Alice.

I was a bit sceptical that Ioan had this in the TRO as until today Depp was the one legally "guilty", so in the eyes of a judge this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan, but now that it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is very bad for Alice.

I was a bit sceptical that Ioan had this in the TRO as until today Depp was the one legally "guilty", so in the eyes of a judge this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan, but now that it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means.
I wonder if she will do an opportunistic Instagram post in favour of JD?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.