Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck using the first amendment in your defence Alice.
You are not free to abuse numerous people or make up lies about them that damages their career. Truth never perishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is very bad for Alice.

I was a bit sceptical that Ioan had this in the TRO as until today Depp was the one legally "guilty", so in the eyes of a judge this threat could have actually been seen as irrelevant or even bad for Ioan, but now that it's actually ruled as defamatory it's clear even for the judge what it means.
Alice can keep trying to scrub her socials. The evidence had been preserved and the damage done. She made it clear she wanted to ruin Ioan. After the Lorraine interview she sent the video to him with the threatening "Want More?" line. Today's ruling is very bad for Alice indeed. And bleeping bravo to Ioan for filing that TRO and sharing some of the threats and abuse he has (along with Bianca and his mother) endured since he left Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The jury said that Heard's actions were made in malice which I thought was quite ironic. MAlice. Oh you're fucked wummin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will do an opportunistic Instagram post in favour of JD?
She has mentioned she was a Johnny Depp supporter via comments on Instagram as far as I remember. I’ll try and find the evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just so you know - the one thing that was found for Amber, is that Johnny's ex-lawyer made a statement the jury found false. Not Johnny.

Wtf is Alice going to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting isn’t it, legally He’s still a “wife beater” in the eyes of UK law. Will be interesting to see if he pursues an appeal there against the Sun, even if he can do that. I suspect Amber will appeal these counts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has mentioned she was a Johnny Depp supporter via comments on Instagram as far as I remember. I’ll try and find the evidence.
The problem is she told Ioan she was going to Amber Heard him. And everyone knows that.

My bet is Alice will keep spinning and be yay Johnny! I've been abused just like you!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just so you know - the one thing that was found for Amber, is that Johnny's ex-lawyer made a statement the jury found false. Not Johnny.

Wtf is Alice going to do??
I thought it was a friend not an ex lawyer but isn't that interesting for our mAlice! Not that she'll care cause she too thinks she's untouchable!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The problem is she told Ioan she was going to Amber Heard him. And everyone knows that.

My bet is Alice will keep spinning and be yay Johnny! I've been abused just like you!
Nah everyone knows Heard ruined Depps reputation when Alice threatened Ioan with the same allegations.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit pissed off she gets anything but the fact it wasn't even made by Johnny publicly is crap.
But hey.
He still won.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Kate Moss visited JD backstage at his gig last night. Bet she wishes she was there tonight. There will be some celebrating going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.